Durham, NC: Big White Bottom for Breeding and Feeding

Guest BreedFeedMe

Guest BreedFeedMe

I'm a big white Bottom wanting to be fed and bred by all races of Tops in, near or visiting the Durham, NC area. I enjoy giving head and receiving aggressive anal action, I love cum loads filling my mouth and ass as often as I can. And, I'm available anytime, I just need a ride these days to wherever the sexual fun is to take place. Feel free to get in touch with me so you can feed and breed me all you want and as often as you want to. I'll be your very own cum pig!

Guest BreedFeedMe

I'm available all weekend for bareback feeding and breeding. All races are welcum, especially big black cocks, they are a big plus for me to service. I'm free and single, so make me your cock and cum slut and bareback me all weekend, share me with your friends. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
Guest BreedFeedMe

Hey guys, it's March already and I'm looking for Tops to feed and breed me all they want. I stay over near the Duke campus in Durham, NC so it's not hard to find me. I'm and easy going big guy that's a total Bottom, that loves all the cock and cum I can get, and race is never an issue. Just bury you cocks in my mouth and big round ass,...and fill me up with you creamy cum loads. I'm wanting and needing cocks and cum loads more and more now as the weather slowly warms up. Spring and Summer makes me more horny for cock. So cum one cum all and feed and breed me. I'm needing it in a bad way!

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedFeedMe

I thought I would let everyone know I'm still around and looking. I'm a Bottom that loves sucking cock and being fucked long and hard all the time. I love the taste of cum and enjoy it deep in my ass too. All races are welcome to use me as the Bottom Cum Pig Slut that I am. I'm also into 1-on-1, 3-somes, Groups, Gangbangs, and Sex Parties, I can't get enough cocks and cum! If your in, near, or going to visit the Durham, NC area,... PLEASE get in touch with me, I'm always available (well most of the time), just email me here or at yahoo: subm2mlover@yahoo.com. I stay horny for cocks and cum, just use my mouth and big pussy ass to unload your cum loads! Thanks!

• 1 year later...
Guest Bttm4allTops

I did not realize at first that they had done new art work on this website so I signed up under my newer User Name: Bttm4allTops, other websites I'm known as Bottom4allTops. But a few years back I joined here as BreedFeedMe. I am the same guy as BreedFeedMe , but I think I'll use my more well known User Name of Bttm4allTops.