January fuck frenzy

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest travelingbutthole

I have a week off work and I'm looking to get truly fucked up by as many guys as possible.

Driving from cock to cock, overnight stays in bathhouses and just turning up at a venue to get hamered are all on the cards.

Tie me up, hold me down and just fuck as hard and deep as you like.

Based in London and unable to accommodate but as my screenname says I love to travel so drop me a line and then drop a load.

Guest travelingbutthole

I have a week off work and I'm looking to get truly fucked up by as many guys as possible.

Driving from cock to cock, overnight stays in bathhouses and just turning up at a venue to get hamered are all on the cards.

Tie me up, hold me down and just fuck as hard and deep as you like.

Based in London and unable to accommodate but as my screenname says I love to travel so drop me a line and then drop a load.

I just stuffed a 2 inch thick dildo 9 inches into my man cunt and I was just wondering if you would like to replace that dildo with your cock?

I love it hard and deep but I frequently find myself pulling back from situations out of fear, maybe fear that Iwill enjoy it too much, so I would love to be tied up, gagged and hooded so I can become the submissive party hole that I secretly want to be.

If this isn't your bag I understand, it is quite an extreme situation after all, but if you do know anybody who would be interested then please do pass me along.