American traveling solo in Eastern Australia

BradStevens

I'll be traveling in Eastern Australia and New Zealand from 2/17-3/8 with about half my time spent in Sydney at the beginning and end of my travels - Mardi Gras and all. The other 9 or 10 days will be spent in New Zealand and driving along the Sunshine and Gold Coasts from Brisbane to Sydney.

Looking to meet hot mates along the way for some outdoors fun... or in the toilets, adult book stores, beaches, etc. Been looking around Squirt.org but thought I'd post on here to see if any suggestions cum my way. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbareoz

I'll be traveling in Eastern Australia and New Zealand from 2/17-3/8 with about half my time spent in Sydney at the beginning and end of my travels - Mardi Gras and all. The other 9 or 10 days will be spent in New Zealand and driving along the Sunshine and Gold Coasts from Brisbane to Sydney.

Looking to meet hot mates along the way for some outdoors fun... or in the toilets, adult book stores, beaches, etc. Been looking around Squirt.org but thought I'd post on here to see if any suggestions cum my way. Cheers!

hi mate just saw ur note re travelling in oz.. great time of year for travelling.. if u need info for places to go and stay just have to ask.