poz me!!

Guest boliviaboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bugchaser37

hi

i know most disagree, anyone out there wanna get me pozzed up?

hay i dont disagree i think you should take the poz loads next weekend im going to take as much poz loads i can take a day for two weeks because i want to be infected and be hiv poz and the others on here dont know how to take a risk and get poz loads it hot and so erotic to take poz loads good luck and i hope you are hiv poz soon

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just think of every raw fuck as a poz load... They could be, as the tests results are only neg until they fuck the next guy! Can have fucked a few by the time they get the results anyway!

Take it all as poz loads, they could be lying too!

Every man squirting in your hole is giving you a part of themselves, treasure it, don't discriminate! Savour that juice and believe it carries their genes and everything that makes them, them, viruses and all, not just HIV.

Guest SeniorRob

I have to agree, every raw fuck is a poz load. And it is such a turn-on. I get so hot knowing my partner is leaving something of himself inside of me. I haven't tested poz yet but when I do, so be it, There shouldn't be limits to man sex.

Guest diaperedass

I masterbate frequently to the thought of a poz top inside of me and how it will feel emotionally and physically. Im sure the adrenaline will be flowing heavy!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I set up a date with a POZ guy tonight. I drove 50 miles to his Town, after all the excitable texting when I got there he wouldn't send me his address. I was ready to take the leap and then my date fell... I would pick any snow tonight in my mouth and in my ass