True story

Guest BlondeBttmAmsterdam

Guest BlondeBttmAmsterdam

SO, the next story happened to me a few years ago, when I was still in college. I had this thing for black guys and I had this thing for cum... I had a few regular fuckbuddies who I hooked up with on a regular base.

One night I was feeling horny as hell and decided to check the web for some new dick. Pretty soon I was talking to a 35 year old black guy with a 9 inch dick. He showed some pictures and hell he was hot. I gave him my address and within 15 minutes he arrived. As soon as he entered he was looking for my ass, grabbing it and already pulling down my pants. We kissed a bit, the he started rimming my ass. We head for my bedroom and he lay me down on my stomach. He started rimming my ass some and the applied lube on my ass and his dick (we did not dicuss whether to play safe or not). He lay on top of me and started kissing my neck. He whisepered "you want my dick in your slut ass don't ya?" I nodded... Then he just shoved right in, all 9 inches he buried deep in my ass.. .Bare... I was getting so horny... It felt great having him in my ass. He was a great fuck. He fucked me bals deep for a good 15 minutes, then he started breathing heavily and shot his load deep in my ass. He stayed inside for a few more minutes before pulling out. "you love my cum inside you, dont ya" Again I nodded.. He grabbed my head and made me clean his dick with his mouth. It tasted great. Too soon he left, I could have gone for a second round. His cum made me greedy for more...

Two minutes after he left my telephone rang. It was one of my regular fuckbuddies, another black guy with a 8.5 inch dick, which is really fat. He was in my neighbourhood and wanted to fuck. I told him to come over. He was there within 5 minutes (He must have seen the other guy on the parking lot, I am pretty sure he did).

I was already greedy for his cum, so the minute he entered my appartment i dropped to my knees and started sucking his dick. I guided him to my bedroom, and went down on all fours (thats the way he loves to fuck me). He put his dick against my hole and I litterally sucked him inside my ass. He fucked me really hard. All of a sudden he said that my ass was pretty loose and sloppy, not as tight as it used to be. I did not say a thing, when he pulled his dick out of my ass, he noticed the cum from the previous man. THat just made him more horny than he was. "You hungry slut. You want cum? You can get it". He went crazy in mt ass, shooting a huge load.... That send me over the edge, I shot a huge load myself as well. My buddy pulled out, lay down besides me and started kissing me... "I loved that.. Next time, let me know when you have someone over, I wanna see you get bred." After some kissing he had to leave.

I went online looking for a third load, but I was shocked to see I had to start working in 4 hours, so I decided to call it quits for the night. The first guy became a regular fuckbuddy of mine as well and he still is. The second as well... Still ove their black cum..

• 2 weeks later...

What a great memory to think of and jerk your meat when you can't get the real thing. I have had several black guys fuck their loads into me, all raw of course and I always get hard thinking about it. The last black guy to fuck me was short with the perfect size dick for fucking. He had me on my back and was going at it when I finally told him I needed a break. He said, "Just a minute," and a few strokes later he was seeding my hole which made me really happy and harder than ever. I thanked him for his load before he headed to the showers

• 1 year later...