Ultimate fantasy

Guest travelingbutthole

Have had a lot of black cocks...some worth it, and others not so. Just like white guys, they have small and large cocks, and experienced, and inexperienced. I do still love black cock, prob. about as much as I love a black arse.

May be tomorrow. Up to him.

• 8 months later...

My fantasy would take place at a bathhouse.  I'd be lurking around in the shadows, watching guys bareback fuck. I'd watch them in the steam room, then another couple on a fuck bench...while I'd be watching I'd notice an older, hot man watching me and stroking his boner. It would be about 8.5 inches, tapered head and shaft that got thicker at the base. And, it would have a slight upward curve. He'd have an average body with some hair, and be about 6ft. Each time I'd see him, he'd be watching me, and not the guys fucking. When I noticed this I'd get nervous and quit stroking my dick under my towel. I'd look-up again and he'd be gone. I'd start stroking myself again and watch the Top inject the bottom with his sperm. The whole time I wouldn't touch, or be, with anyone else. Just watch from a distance and stroke my dripping dick. This third time I walked down a hallway to the end and came-up to the sling room. I stopped at the corner of the wall going from the hall into the room. It was dark there and no one could see me - it was perfect. There is this young stud in the sling, legs up the chain and strapped in place. He was rubbing his dick while the Top was on his knees licking and tongue fucking that hot bottom’s cunt. The Top was stroking his cock with warm oil. I could see clearly the oil bottle so I knew they weren't going to be using a rubber. The site of this and the idea of some bare fucking got me really turned on. I started stroking my leaking boner under my towel. Soon thereafter the Top stood-up and started rubbing his bare, oiled dick head over the moaning bottom’s wet hole.
"Can I just slip the head in a bit? I want to feel how good your hole is."
"Okay." The bottom said.
With that the Top pushed his head in and danced it around in that bottom's hot hole. Without another word, his whole dick slid into the bottom all the way to his balls.
"OH FUCK YEAH! That feels good." The bottoms said.
"I knew you'd like it." The Top commanded. "I'm going to fuck you good, then give you my hot load in your cunt. You want that don’t you, boy?!"
"Yes Sir," the boy said.
Oh my God! My dick is so hard and it's dripping a full stream of pre-cum down my shaft. I soooo wish I was that bottom boy.

Before I could complete that thought, I hear it whispered in my ear. You think I would have jumped from being startled...but the voice was so sexy...and right, I just stood there, totally turned-on and excited. Without notice, I feel a tongue licking the back of my ear and down my neck. I stopped breathing.
"I know you're standing here wishing you were in that sling. Here! Feel this." His hand grabbed my right wrist and pulled it back...I feel it contact a firm, solid cock. My hand wraps around it and I know in a moment it's the man that's been watching me. FUCK! I start to shake and panic.
"SHHHH...just be calm, I know what you want, and I want to give it to you." He's now pulling me tightly into him. I'm pressed against his warm, bare chest. I feel his fur. My hand is still wrapped around that amazing cock. He whispers to me to slowly stroke it. I'm thinking to myself, "I'm not supposed to be with anyone here. I shouldn't be doing this." But I can't stop. His dick feels so damn good. It's my favorite type and shape. I then feel his left arm wrap around me.
"I want to make you feel better than you ever have. I want to really fuck you like you've never been fucked. Will you let me do that?"
"I shouldn't," I tell him. "I'm supposed to just stay alone, not be with anyone." I say.
"Who says?" He ask.
"No one...I mean, me. I know it's best if I don't get involved with anyone."
"Well, too late now. You've got me too hot and hard, I can't just walk-away. Besides, you know what you want, and I know what you want. Now tell me boy, what is it you REALLY want?!"
"I can't say." I mumble.
"Yes you can, and will say. But first, let me give you a bit of something to make it easier." With that he drops my towel to the floor. "Bend over a bit. I have something you'll enjoy. I just want to feel your hole with my finger." I'm reluctant, so he pushes me a bit. I bend over.
"Now, spread your cheeks for me."
For some reason, I obey. I feel an oily finger push into my hole. He pushes it rather fast and deep. I pull away a bit because it stings a little. I think it's because my ring is so tight. He rubs his finger around a bit and it burns a bit. As I pull away his finger slips out.
"You have a hot, tight little pussy there boy. When's the last time you were fucked?"
"I don't remember, it's been a while."
"Well, I think you're really going to like this fuck. Have you got a room?"
It just so happens that I do. I always get one so I can go and jerk-off in private after I've seen all I can take. Without waiting for an answer, he pushes me down the hall.
"Let's go." He says.
I lead him to the room. Once inside my ass starts taking over. All of a sudden all I want is to be fucked...actually fucked, not just pretend. This hot guy looks me in the eyes and says,
"Starting to feel really horny aren't you? You ready for some real cock?"
I can't answer. I’m thinking, "Fuck YES! I want HIS cock, but I'm not supposed to."
"Come-on boy. Get one your knees, on the bed and show me that pussy. That hot, tight pussy. I want to fuck you."
Without thinking I get on my knees - I so want to be fucked. I want this man's dick so bad I can't think of anything else. He puts some oil over his head and shaft and starts rubbing that amazing head over my hole. FUCK! I want him in there.
"I'm going to push my dick head in you." He says.
"You got a rubber on?" I ask.
"What do you think?" He asks. With that, his head is in my hole.
"FUCK MAN! You gotta put on a rubber!"
"That's not what you want now is it?"
He's fucking right. I want his bare cock. I want him to fuck me like men are supposed to fuck. I want his seed, I gotta have his cum in me. He hands me the little brown bottle.
"Take a good sniff." he orders.
I do and soon I'm flying high. Without thinking anymore, my ass takes over. I push back and am met by his forward thrust.
We both heave..."Fuck yeah!" As his shaft goes deep into my hole. It hits some resistance.
"You feel that boy? You feel what's stopping me?"
"Yeah, kinda. What is it?"
"It's your second ring. Ever been fucked past your second ring?"
"Don't think so, sir. Didn't even know I had one."
"Oh, you do. But I guess you’re a virgin there. Guess I get to take that cherry. It's even tighter than your first one. Hit some poppers and let me know when they kick in."
I take a BIG hit on each side, hold it as long as I can - then let it out and start flying.
"Oh fuck, here I go, I'm zooming man."
Before I know it, he shoves. His dick head is the perfect shape and he pops past my second ring without pain.
"OH MAN! That's awesome. I love the feeling," I say.
"Yeah, it's pretty damn good at my end too."
"You're so fucking hot and tight I don't know how much longer I can hold-off."
"Do it man. I so fucking stoned and horny...I need your load in me. Shoot it man, inject me with that juice you know I need." I can't fucking help myself anymore. I'm bareback fucking and I need this man's sperm.
"Oh you fucking hot bitch! I'm going to fuckin’ seed you deep. I'm going to give you a load where no man has ever left one before."
"Fuck yeah man, seed my cunt deep. Own it, make it yours. You've known all along what I wanted - what I needed."
With that he dives deep; holds it; and I can feel his dick surge and pump. He's fucking shooting his hot seed in me. I'm in fucking heaven! I'm feeling every moment. He's jabbing my cunt and spitting his seed.
"OH FUCK YOU, you hot bitch. I knew you'd be a hot fuck."
He's now slowly pumping my ass. I'm stroking my dick.
"Oh fuck man. Keep pumping me, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck yeah - here it cums daddy - fuck the cum out of this boy - fuck your cum deeper in him."
My dick blast my pent-up load all over the bed. Shortly we fall to the mattress. Him onto of my back.
"Fucking amazing, boy. I knew your pussy would drain my balls."
"I never thought I'd do something like that. I'm glad I did. You were the best fuck I ever had. Thanks!"

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bugchaser63

My ultimate fantasy is to be fucked by an AIDS+ top with a very high viral load in the doggie position.  That would insure I would be pregnant with his AIDS babies

• 4 months later...

Anonymous sex is a real turn-on for me. Like many, I was introduced to anonymous sex in the early 80's when adult bookstores were plentiful and many had booths with gloryholes. As a result I sucked my fair share of cocks on my knees while loops were playing in the darkened booth.

My ultimate fantasy would be for a top to take me to an adult bookstore in a run down or industrial area of town. We would enter a booth with a rather large gloryhole around noon and be ordered to strip. Then the top would have me lay face down on the stool in the booth and immobilize me by tying my hands and feet to the legs. Conveniently, the stool's height would have my ass even with the gloryhole opening. The top would re-position the stool such that my ass was filling the gloryhole with just enough room for someone in the other booth to grab my hips. At this point, I know I am going to get bred repeatedly but what I didn't know was that several ads were placed online offering my ass to all cummers with no questions asked. The ad provided information as to the time and place.  Condoms would be provided to anyone that wanted one but would not be required. The real kicker in the ad was the bit about the $500 raffle at the end of the night. Each person that fucked me would be given a numbered ticket for the end of the night drawing.  As the top was telling me all this, I felt the first cock of the day at the entrance to my prelubed ass.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

For me the big thing is to find my boy... Boy in attitude not necessarily age. He'd be lean, 100% bottom and obsessed with my fat cock and cum. His pleasure comes from obeying me and giving me pleasure so we may ignore his cock... Or put it in chastity. 

He'd sleep between my legs mouth on my cock Or spooning. He'd never deny me his holes, and always swallow or get bred and try to keep it in. 

On the flip side he'd know that I'm very tactile and so is he so we are always touching cuddling and kissing

In return for his love he'd get mine. 

We'd consider his ass mouth and hands my toys and my cock his toy. And if you don't play with your toys you lose them. 

Id wake to him blowing me, or sitting on my cock and vice versa ... He'd find discreet  ways to rub against my package in public like a horny cat... When i drive his hand is automatically in my lap. 

I'm alpha, he's beta... But we are also a team, sex is high priority so sharing fantasies and making them happen is big... But there would be genuine love and he would feel protected by me. 

The fact I'm poz undectable won't matter in fact he'll beg for my poz cum. His status doesnt matter but the fantasy of becoming one with my bug would be held. 

Condoms are worn only so my boy begs to remove them. 

Occasionally sex with others... But primarily we are about keeping each other satisfied... And my boy who calls me sir or daddy, is not satisfied until he has my seed. 

• Like 1

Tied up in a dungeon and used in any way the tops wish while cameras roll. Going home with loads of cum leaking out of my ass. Finding the videos online at some point when people I know come across them and alert me.

Have a regular top who sells my ass to random guys.

• Like 2

On 10/5/2016 at 1:01 PM, Tncockslut said:

Anonymous sex is a real turn-on for me. Like many, I was introduced to anonymous sex in the early 80's when adult bookstores were plentiful and many had booths with gloryholes. As a result I sucked my fair share of cocks on my knees while loops were playing in the darkened booth.

My ultimate fantasy would be for a top to take me to an adult bookstore in a run down or industrial area of town. We would enter a booth with a rather large gloryhole around noon and be ordered to strip. Then the top would have me lay face down on the stool in the booth and immobilize me by tying my hands and feet to the legs. Conveniently, the stool's height would have my ass even with the gloryhole opening. The top would re-position the stool such that my ass was filling the gloryhole with just enough room for someone in the other booth to grab my hips. At this point, I know I am going to get bred repeatedly but what I didn't know was that several ads were placed online offering my ass to all cummers with no questions asked. The ad provided information as to the time and place.  Condoms would be provided to anyone that wanted one but would not be required. The real kicker in the ad was the bit about the $500 raffle at the end of the night. Each person that fucked me would be given a numbered ticket for the end of the night drawing.  As the top was telling me all this, I felt the first cock of the day at the entrance to my prelubed ass.

I wish I knew someone who would offer my ass like that!! That would be a fantasy kum  true...IRV