One Ended up to be Four

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow

On my trip last week I had a day off in the middle of it so decided to get online and see who was doing who. After a few minutes this guys starts chatting with me and says he has a fantasy he hoped I would help him fulfill. I told him lets hear the fantasy and I would let him know if I could help him out or not.

I didn't even bother to check out his profile while he was telling me his fantasy as he got my attention real quick. He said he wanted to be able to come to my hotel and service my cock while I was online trying to set up a three way. Well my cock started to come to attention real quick. The more he got into telling me why he wanted this fantasy the more I got excited about it. He then asked me if I could help him out and without thinking I replied quickly that I could sure help him out. We chatted for a few minutes more and then he asked for the address of the hotel. I was still hot thinking about the fantasy that I quickly replied and he said he would be there in about 30 minutes.

After I told him OK and he went away I suddenly remembered that I hadn't looked at his profile at all. Well now I was a bit nervous to even look at it as I had already told him yes and gave him the address. I went to his profile and was pleasantly surprised to see a nice smooth body shot but no face. His profile said he was 25 and in shape so I decided to buck up and just take what shows up since I already committed myself. I went in and showered real quick to be ready when he got here.

About 30 minutes later there is a knock on my door. At this point I am now just in my robe but I notice my cock is already standing at attention so I just open the door. The young man on the other side quickly does an overview of me and then stops on my cock area and says "Well I guess you are happy to see me". He was very handsome and even had a nice build shape. He looked his age and I could tell he also was not wearing any underwear due to the bulge trying to get out of his shorts. I moved to one side and let him pass by me only to catch a nice scent of his cologne and closed the door behind him.

As soon as I turn toward him he comes up and plants a nice wet kiss on my lips and we stand there a few minutes enjoying each others juices while our hands found their way over each others body. He finally comes up for air and says "Are you ready to fulfill my fantasy?". I told him yes let's get this started. I brought him over to the table where my laptop was and told him to undress. We both took our clothes off quickly and he sure didn't surprise me at all. His pecs were big and his body just as smooth as could be. I went to touch him again and he held my hand and told me this isn't part of the fantasy yet.

I relaxed a bit and then told him to get under the table as he would have to service my cock that way so I could be on the laptop trying to find a three way. He smiled real big and quickly bent down to get under the table. I then pulled the chair up close and sat on the edge so he would have free reign over my cock and balls. He then told me to let him know when I was chatting with someone about a three way as that was when he would start servicing my cock. I told him that wasn't fair for me and he replied from under the table "You? what about me having to stare at this nice thick piece of meat not being able to touch it until you are chatting with someone?". I told him OK and then got online and started searching.

It took about 20 minutes before I got any real conversation with anyone but I finally had two guys now chatting with me so I told the young man under the table he could start servicing me now. And with that I felt my cock being engulfed with one quick gulp and I thought I would lose it right then and there. I told him that was good very good and he just moaned back at me which told me he was having fun. I chatted with both the guys online for a while longer and finally the conversation got a bit more serious about a possible three way. I looked at both their profiles and either one would fit the bill for the three way. One was in his mid 20's and the other was in his early 30's though the older one looked younger from his profile pictures.

I am not sure which one would except my invitation so I am now talking to both of them about this three way and how I have a mid 20's young man under my desk right now servicing my cock while I complete the process. All of the sudden my cock is jumping in this young man's mouth and I realize that I am shooting hot cum down his throat and he is just moaning with pleasure. I am thinking damn it I just messed up this three way but he doesn't let go of my cock and just continues to slowly suck it until I can feel my cock coming back to life again. All of the sudden both men online come back with they would love to come over for the three way and I am thinking to my self that now I have created a four way. Should I tell the young man under my table or just let it happen. I decided to just let it happen and see how it all turns out.

I gave both the men online the address to the hotel and they say they will be over shortly. Just as the older one is leaving he pops up again and says 'OH Yeah my fiend just showed up can I bring him with me?". I quickly replied sure what's one more but all the time I am thinking man I just now created a 5 way and hoped I will not disappoint the young man still very eager about my cock in his mouth. I logged off and then told him I had completed that part of the fantasy and what did he want to now while we waited. H quickly came off my cock and moved from under that table and gave me another kiss and said "I am sure we will think of something" and then just smiled at me.

Well I didn't need any further hints and lead him to the bed. I laid him on his back and then came over on top of him and felt him moan as I let my body lay on top of his own. I went deep for the kiss and was met with a very quick and probing tongue. As we kissed this time I let my hands move all over his body and it felt so smooth and tight and as I got closer to the lower half of his body the moaning began to get more intense.

This young man was driving me crazy as I raised his right leg up and over my shoulder and felt my hand reach the entrance to what seemed like a very tight hole. I was really getting into this hot body and lost track of time until there was a sudden knock at the door. I wasn't happy but got up and went to see who was there. I was surprised to see that all three young men were there at the same time and I was beginning to think I had been set up. I slowly opened the door only to hear the words are we on time? And with that the young men came into the room and immediately started taking off their clothes.

I closed and locked the door and as I came back toward the bed I was interrupted by the young man I didn't get to see a picture of. He stood about six feet tall, broad shoulders, blond hair, blue eyes, and a smile that could stop a train. He comes up close and grabs my cock and pulls me up to him and then starts to kiss me. I am starting to relax a bit now and can see that the other two men have gone over to the bed and flipped the fantasy man over onto his stomach and were kissing and caressing his tight hole. I lost track of what they were doing when the man who was kissing me went in deep with his tongue and started pumping my cock. I let out a moan and he quickly came off my lips only to drop to his knees and took my cock deep into the back of his throat but he didn't choke.

The way this young man was working my cock just made me not pay attention to anything around me and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him as hard as I could forward and felt my cock slip into his throat and I just held him there. I looked down at him and he was looking up at me with the gleam in his eyes that told me he wasn't going to choke this time so I let loose and he gasped and went right back onto my cock. I pull him forward tightly again several times and he just doesn't seem to care but rather is enjoying the (^*&^*&(&fulness of my hands.

As I am holding him against my cock I look up to find the fantasy boy on his hands and knees sucking one guy while the other one is boning his hole fast and hard. I watch with deep intense seeing how that boy is handling the ride on both ends when I feel the man beneath me pushing on my legs to let go. I quickly release his head and he falls back onto the floor. He gasps again and says "No one has ever done that to me before but I really liked it.". He then turns and looks at the action going on over at the bed and then tells me to join him with them.

We walked over to the bed and he pulls me up behind him and says wait here. He then climbs up behind the guy who is boning fantasy boy and quickly pushes his won cock into his hole and keeps the motion going. He then turns to me and says "Come on dude ride me now". I come up behind him and push my not thick fat cock between his tight cheeks and let it rest at his white tight ass. He then reaches around and spreads his cheeks and tells me to get on it. So I push my cock hard and can hear it go pop as the thick mushroom head enters the tight space. He jerks up just a bit but then regains the motion with the others and I follow along enjoying the ride.

The fantasy boy now comes off the cock he is sucking and tells me this isn't what he had planned but was so glad it ended up this way. The guy he was sucking speaks up wanting some of that action and tells me to pull out of that hole. Well this guy came with the one I was boning so I thought perhaps I better do this and so pulled out. The other guys comes around the bed, climbs on, and then enters the same guy I was boning and I am just standing there in amazement. As I am watching and stroking my own cock the turns to me and says "What are you waiting for an open invitation?" Now in shock I move back to the foot of the bed and climb up behind now this new hole and just push my thick cock in all the way at once and he jerks hard almost losing his control of the other hole but quickly gets back into the motion.

This goes on for what seems like forever when I hear the boy boning the fantasy boy start to moan out loudly and I know he is almost there. I start pushing harder and faster ^&*%^&*^&* the others to do the same and before I know it they are all moaning a lot louder now. I quickly slap the ass of the boy I am boning and tell him to come on and get that ass nice and wet and with that he starts to arch his back and I can tell he is now dumping his load into the boy in front of him who in turns start to do the same to the one in front of him. Just as I think they are about done I feel my own juices start their way up and I let out a huge moan. All four of the men in front f me quickly pull out and gather around me hoping for a drop of cum on their face or in their mouth. I can hold on any longer and I start blowing my cum and moving my cock from side to side trying to get some on each of them. After I have finished the boys in front of me start kissing and licking each others faces until all the cum has disappeared.

After a few moments one of them states they should get going to which all four of them follow up with the same response. I was a bit disappointed as I really wanted to tap the fantasy boys hole really bad but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. I tell them all thanks, that I had a great time, and they could return anytime they wanted when I was in town. The three that showed up together all quickly got dressed and then headed out the door. The fantasy boy, now completely dressed, comes up and give me a nice long kiss and tells me thanks for helping one of his fantasies come true.

I looked at him and said "One of your fantasies?" He smiled and said yes and that he hoped he would be able to fulfill one or more of them with me. I told him I was in town for 3 more days if he wanted to get together later in the evenings. He said he didn't know what his schedule was like but would definitely contact me if he was free. he then turns to the door as I opened it and then whispers in my ear "I was really hoping you would have been the one to open my hole". I looked at him and before i could say anything he was gone.

Wonder if I will ever see him again to help fulfill his other fantasies.