pozzed

Guest sletje24

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest btm2fuk

Hey guys

My fantasy is th same! I wanna be drugged and used by a group. Wanna b pozzed cos Im tired of worryin about it. If anyones cumin to NZ hit me up. Really wanna hot poz top to convert me.

• 1 month later...
Guest nchesguy

Its not so stupid; wanting to be converted is not so unusual once you are hooked on bareback :P

• 2 months later...
Guest btmcumwhore69

Your not stupid.... Every bottom on here has fantasies of the "perfect poz top" or Conversion party. I do too! Your not alone!

• 2 months later...
Guest XBoiDoug

Not a stupid thing at all. I hope everyone who cums inside me is poz. And yes I am looking for poz men who will cum inside me. ;)

Guest NHVersaslut
any bareback bottom will take poz cum if not then thay dont need to barebacking

or

a bb bottom wll take any cum and since he doesnt ask he's bound to get a few poz loads

• 4 months later...

It's not stupid but I understand your conflict. On the one hand, who0 wants to come right out and say they want to be pozzed, for real? On the other hand, the thought of being pozzed is hot hot hot, and every bottom here wants lots of poz loads! I know I get so worked up I could cream in my pants withotu moving a muscle at the thought of being 'stealth pozzed' - but how on Earth do you go about arranging THAT!?! All I can do is seek out bareback loads and hope for my fantasy to come true...

Guest curious_kid

Fuckin bollox, who in the right mind would willingly infect themselves with a deadly virus?!

I'm fantasizing about injecting myself with drain cleaner im soo sexy.

Stupid bastards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hookem03

Not a stupid thing at all. I hope everyone who cums inside me is poz. And yes I am looking for poz men who will cum inside me. ;)

Hey what's up. Would love to fuck you and cum inside your ass? Would love to convert you if thats what you want.

• 11 months later...
Guest Jake44
Hey guys

My fantasy is th same! I wanna be drugged and used by a group. Wanna b pozzed cos Im tired of worryin about it. If anyones cumin to NZ hit me up. Really wanna hot poz top to convert me.

Exactly what i wanted 2 years ago and now im sharing

• 2 months later...
stuppid thing my biggest fantasie is to be fucked by a nice poz top and to be filled with poz cum

i am from holland

All bottoms are sluts anyway so we should all be poz'ed up. Its our duty to take poz loads and give our holes to anyone that wants its

• 3 years later...

Very rarely does a guy fucking me raw tell me they are poz or neg! I just assume every load is poz, basically because neg guys often would not know their status! Only neg when test was taken, first raw fuck after and it could all go out window!

Had a couple of 'neg tops' suddenly whisper in my ear as they shoot there man cum in me that they are poz and to just take there load and deal with it! Not much you can do about it when they are well built, hairy, muscled, big dicked guys, fucking you raw, bareass naked in the middle of nowhere!

• 2 years later...

Looking at old posts tonight.....as I continue to enjoy the most recent poz load that is in my ass.....still less than an hour ago.....a near AIDS status top rammed that toxic load deep into my own POZ ASS.

These post remind us that wanting to get pozzed is shared by many and has been shared for many years.   

I am curious about how many of these guys are still on the site....and if any of them finally were able to catch that bug they have been chasing. 

I took a poz cock or two about this era...then stopped......for many years.....but finally took the plunge (well the tops were doing the plunging) last year.....and was quickly converted.

when it doubt....just look at a Nike ad.....just do it......