Boy Butter Shatters .....

Guest Topfucker007

Guest Topfucker007

I'd been speaking to this hot muscle stud online for a week or so when we decided it was time for him to explore his new desire, to be fisted. Although he was a total bottom he'd never been fisted. We spoke about our different statuses and he decided if fucking came into it we would be safe.

I have before used baby oil on a condom and have felt it break whilst fucking, however, something different happened with the oil based lubrication I was going to use.

He arrived at my place totally off his face on coke and MDMA. His ass was douched, shaved and ready to be worked on! ;)

I took him to my dungeon where I have alsorts of stuff including a leather sling and mirrored a ceiling ;) I threw him onto the sling, buckled up his wrists and ankles and set to work rimming his tight smooth sweet tasting boy cunt. I love fucking and fisting yet I really love to rim as well. I licked his hole and plunged my tongue in again and again. Between rims I would finger his hole with one or two fingers.

I stood up and my thick cock was bulging with veins from my tight cockring I had on. I put a condom on and one thing I like to do if I use a condom is also put it over my cockring and balls so it becomes really tight ;)

I put a fisting glove on, scooped out some 'Boy Butter' (a fisting lubricant, oil based so not suitable really for condom use). I smeared the condom with the Boy Butter then started fingering this wet sweaty muscle pig. Starting with one and two fingers I circled on his prostate. Everytime I flicked over the ridge on his prostate he squirmed and groaned. Having got used to three fingers I scooped more boy butter onto the condom, I slowly wanked as I spat on his face and with my other hand smeared the spit over his face and skinhead.

Soon I was easily doing four fingers then all five digits. This little muscle skinhead pig was moaning like a wild animal as I pushed just past my knuckles. With one quick shove I was right upto my wrist. I spent a good hour fingering and fisting him from here on in.

He was covered in sweat, writhing around gagging for more. I pulled out, took the glove off and started fucking him, wearing nothing but my leather harness and army boots. Starting slowly and deeply then building up a nice steady rhythm. I took out my cock and was surprised to see what I saw. The condom had broke, but unlike with baby oil I hadn't feel it break. Also unlike with baby oil where there is no latex left on the head of your dick, the condom here was in 2 pieces. The main bit on the shaft of my dick, then a piece covering part of the cock head with some bare skin showing between the two pieces of broken latex. I fucked him for a little while longer and pulled out again. Again there was a difference. With baby oil at this point the condom has usually collected to the bottom of the shaft of my dick. Now it was literally hanging in shreds, totally destroyed, hanging from my thick cockring. I proudly showed this little piggy cunt and said shall I put another condom on.

With our previous conversations I thought he may say yes, but in his chemmed up horny state he uttered the words 'fuck me'. I then got a leather bit and gagged him. I spat on my dick and slid deep inside him. Through the leather bit he groaned as I fucked him, as the girth of my dick swelled.

I fucked and fucked him, deep and fast, stopping now and then to prevent myself from cumming.

I was so ready to CUM but a bit more fun was to be had. I unbuckled him, ungagged him, and threw him onto the vinyl covered mattress. I got him in the fuck belt so his boy cunt was exposed to me again for my needs. Scooping more boy butter onto my now bare hand I fisted him again for a nice lengthy period of time. My hand was covered in his cunt juices and there were definite signs of blood.

I spat on his face, stood up and pissed all over him, some of which he drank like a good little filthy piggy ;)

I finally impaled my cock deep inside him again and starting fucking him hard and fast with wild abandonment. Within minutes I was close and started grunting 'I'm gonna cum'. He started shouting 'YEEEEEEEEES'. I gripped tightly onto the top of his thighs as I dumped my highly toxic seed right up his sweet tasting PUSSY!

I withdrew, stood him up and he was literally shaking. I put him back in the sling. Blindfolded him, buckled him up again, gagged him again and stuck a butt plug up his battered bloodied boy CUNT! ;)