florida BB groups Orlando Area

Guest goodguy6748

Guest goodguy6748

any BB guys in central Florida wish to get together and plan events, parties, activities, wild fun, ie-like the guy who said he wanted to get a room to compete to see how many raw loads anyone can get! BB Halloween Orgy, we can plan some wild stuff-fun stuff.....Orlando-Cocoa...Daytona..... FUN FUN FUN

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darkwolf0000

any BB guys in central Florida wish to get together and plan events, parties, activities, wild fun, ie-like the guy who said he wanted to get a room to compete to see how many raw loads anyone can get! BB Halloween Orgy, we can plan some wild stuff-fun stuff.....Orlando-Cocoa...Daytona..... FUN FUN FUN

Hi I just joined ...Iam in...lets do this.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OrlandoPiggy

Yeah man!! I'm game..let's do it...I can help with the planning...big time WS fan too if anyone is into that.

Guest goodguy6748