Hot Black BB Top

Guest HOTBBBLKTOPMAN

Guest HOTBBBLKTOPMAN

Mature Black Top Man live alone in West Memphis, Arkansas 5 mins off I-40, 10 mins from downtown Memphis. Looking to have fun. post-24405-070093300 1286469916_thumb.jpD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest tnaaron

Mature Black Top Man live alone in West Memphis, Arkansas 5 mins off I-40, 10 mins from downtown Memphis. Looking to have fun. post-24405-070093300 1286469916_thumb.jpD

Ever fuck guys in their 40's?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

hi brother, black guy from the uk here, fancy a chat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest furryguypaul

I'd love to have that cock in my ass. Used to live near Memphis but moved to Hotlanta (Atlanta GA). Lot more action here, lot of these bottom guys would love to feel that bare cock in their tight ass--do what I did and move to Atlanta. Memphis doesn't have a gay life---I've already met 12 Tennessee exiles in the Atlanta area. I'd be the first who would love to have fuck my tight ass and feel you shoot a hot load inside--there are others here too.

• 9 months later...

I'd love to have that cock in my ass. Used to live near Memphis but moved to Hotlanta (Atlanta GA). Lot more action here, lot of these bottom guys would love to feel that bare cock in their tight ass--do what I did and move to Atlanta. Memphis doesn't have a gay life---I've already met 12 Tennessee exiles in the Atlanta area. I'd be the first who would love to have fuck my tight ass and feel you shoot a hot load inside--there are others here too.

Be sure to stop by Nashville first, so you can have my arse to pound. ;)