Hairy tops needed tonight

Guest DallasBare85

Guest DallasBare85

Hosting a hot, tight bottom for bare sex tonight at 9:30pm. White/hisp tops, DDF, nonsmoker, hairy a ++++, needed to work over and seed a willing bottom.

Bottom is 33, 6'2, 206, brown, blue, 34 waist, 6 cut. clean and discrete.

Send pic or stats in first email. Not always on here, so please email stevieschenkel@gmail.com

Hosting a hot, tight bottom for bare sex tonight at 9:30pm. White/hisp tops, DDF, nonsmoker, hairy a ++++, needed to work over and seed a willing bottom.

Bottom is 33, 6'2, 206, brown, blue, 34 waist, 6 cut. clean and discrete.

Send pic or stats in first email. Not always on here, so please email stevieschenkel@gmail.com

As you can see from my profile, I'm not hairy at all; in fact, I've shaved my entire chest regularly since I was 17. But, if a 31-year-old regular fuckbuddy turns out to be unavailable, I need to fuck someone tonight. I don't care if I'm the only non-hairy person in the room; but, I can show you and them what a good, long, hard, and varied fuck is! (I have 8 thick inches (measured correctly--that is, topside) and continue to surprise guys half my age with my stamina.) Also, that is a very good idea leaving your e-mail address for relatively short notice because then you can maximize response. If you're still available around midnight, I'd luv to give you one of your best "work-overs" of the night! :P