Denton BB Raunch Pigs...

Guest Wiliam4765

Guest Wiliam4765

46 and 49 yr. old GWC. We are both twisted, the younger one the most. Looking for local area playmates that enjoy good old BB Pig Raunch. Especially intested in those that share a passion for FF, CBT, electroplay, sounding,vacupumping, medical play and a trip to the wildside into beastiality.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Wiliam4765

Howdy - love to get into BB Pig Raunch. Have a passion for ass play, CBT, WS, and a going on trip to the wild side into beastiality would be new and cool. Love man smell, taste, long sessions and sweaty ripe men. OINK

How about this Sunday afternoon late?

send me an email with a pic or two and we can discuss getting down and dirty.

wiliam4765@hotmail.com

post-88736-093966400 1286625509_thumb.jp

Guest Wiliam4765

46 and 49 yr. old GWC. We are both twisted, the younger one the most. Looking for local area playmates that enjoy good old BB Pig Raunch. Especially intested in those that share a passion for FF, CBT, electroplay, sounding,vacupumping, medical play and a trip to the wildside into beastiality.

feel free to email me at wiliam4765@hotmail.com

send a couple of pics this way and we can see what kind of pig sex we can get into.

post-88736-040548100 1286626464_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest groupcumdump

• 1 month later...
Guest dalbbbtmslut

40 year old total bottom pig in Dallas likes to get abused and fucked into all kink or at least will take it. $%@#$%#$ scenes, bareback fucks, bondage, cbt, enemas,cum, piss, sounds etc all cool. You can stretch my piss slit, beat my ass and (^*&^*&(& my bitch hole to take that knot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...