My Cute Craig's List Score.

Guest Pariah

Guest Pariah

I am a Bi, 52 year old man who is blessed with a thick, 8 inch cock.

I have a "thing" for barely legal young men and on occasion post an ad on CL to see if I get any takers. Up till yesterday I never really found what I wanted.

A few days ago I placed an ad to the effect that I, an older, well hung daddy type was seeking a just turned legal boy who wanted to be taught M4M sex. The same ad I had placed many times before to no avail.

This time I got a reply from a boy who said he had just turned legal and was very curious about M4m. He sent a couple of pics that showed a very cute, small, tight young blond boy. Truth be told so cute and perfect I assumed he was faking me but I played along and sent him my Yahoo name so we could chat.

We chatted for a couple of days, my skepticism falling away due to his genuine curiosity and additional pic sending, some of which I had him do a sign so I knew he was real. I came to believe he was the real deal, a boy I could teach, a real virgin bottom, never even sucked a cock!

Friday night I invited him over, still not entirely sure he was who he claimed to be.

Came the knock on my door and I opened it to see exactly the boy he had said he was. A cute, wisp of a boy, with an androgynous emo look, maybe 5'6 and 120lbs.

He was obviously nervous, I invited him in and gave him a hug, then a kiss that turned into a deep exploration where he fairly fell into me in a swoon. My hands explored his body over his clothes.

He was trembling under my hands.

We had discussed what he wanted in chat and he asked me to take charge so I guided him into my back rec room and poured him a strong vodka and juice drink to settle him some then brought out my bong and my stash of California grade medical pot.

We got nice and buzzed together and when I saw he was relaxed I began to undress him till he was nude on my couch. What a cute boy he was, very slender, he had shaved himself as I had asked him to, darling little 4 inch cock hard as a rock. He looked younger than he was.

Once I had him nude I stood and stripped and let him see my fat, 8 incher. I put my hands on his head and guided his mouth to my cock and he opened p and took the head in, his very first taste of cock.

He did a good try at sucking as I guided him. I could tell that sucking my cock was really turning him on.

I decided it was time for more I took his hand and walked him into my bedroom and laid him on my bed I took my pillows and put them under his tummy so he was face down and ass up for me. Such a cute, tight little bubble butt!

Once I had him positioned I took my time with him, I massaged his back and ran my hands all over him, enjoying his youthful slenderness and making him sigh in pleasure, then I began to kiss him mid back and worked down to his cute ass and prized my tongue between his cheeks till I was licking his tight ass hole. This made him moan audibly. Then I began to tongue fuck his cute little ass hole and felt him pressing back into me, his sphincter relaxing.

Once I judged him ready I slid up and placed the head of my cock against his tight ass crack amd slide it up and down over his hole till he was pushing up against me. Then I took aim and pushed the head of my cock into his hole. I had warned him the first time would hurt and he did a good job of whimpering but not objecting as I slide the head of my thick cock into him. Once I got my head in I paused and kissed him and he responded, he had tears rolling down his cheeks from the effort to take me. Then, very slowly, 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch I pressed into his virgin ass. He was so tight it was almost uncomfortable. I kept pressing, in a 1/2 inch, out a 1/4, gradually getting deeper into him till I was about half way n and he was moaning and gasping.

I reached for his wrists and pulled his arms behind his back so I really had him pinned and then began to (^*&^*&(& my way deeper into him which made him gasp and cry out. I kept pushing till I was almost all in, an inch or two remaining and leaned down and kissed him deeply, he responded with toungue even as tears were in full flow down his cheeks and wetting the pillow.

Then I began to really fuck him, slowly at first, pulling almost all out then sliding back in gradually increasing frequency until I was really pounding him. His face was bright red, he was gasping and crying and gritting his teeth, such a turn on. Finally I felt my orgasm building and I let it grow till I could not hold back any more and I fell on his back as I pumped my load deep into his young ass.

Squirt after squirt of man cum into that cute boy till I was spent.

I reached around to feel his little cock and found he had already cum at some point while I wa busy fucking him.

Once I was fully spent I very slowly let my cock slip out of him and laid down beside him and gathered him into my arms kissing his tears off his cheeks then cuddling him against my chest. I asked him if he was OK in a low whisper in his ear and he just nodded his head and cuddled into me tighter and in that way we fell asleep.

A few hours latter I woke up and felt horny again and gently pushed his sleeping face down to my cock and with him half sucking sleepily and me jacking I shot a nice load in his mouth, which he swallowed like a good boy.

Then I got him in front of me spooning and back to sleep we went.

In the early dawn light he woke up and and to go to get to work and I gave him a deep kiss as he got out of bed.

Such a cute boy and a good boy, took my load with no mention of a rubber.

Latter I got a text from him saying how much he liked me.

Looks like I have a cute boy toy now :)

Want to chat about my story? I am on Yahoo as steveofmustang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...