Hot Daddy

Guest cumfistme

Guest cumfistme

So I was out last night, dancing, drinking, dancing, more drinking, I ended up getting wasted, far too drunk for my own good, making a fool of myself. Hot daddy in suit, must have been about 40, charmingly good looks, asks me if I'm ok.

"I'm fucked" I slur back at him smiling.

He pulls me close to him and asks "Do you have somewhere to go?" looking genuinely concerned.

Now, Hot Daddy is wearing a suit, but I can tell he's got a nice body underneath it, so I decide to put on the lost drunk guy act, I was drunk, and a guy, but not lost, I live about 10 minutes away from where we were.

"I think my friends have left, I could get a taxi home I guess..." my voice trailed off, I made myself look worried.

He must have been drunker than I thought, trying to be the knight in shining armour, "I've got a hotel room you can stay in if you're stuck for somewhere, I could do with the company, I'm in Manchester on business." I wondered for a second if he thought I was a rent boy.

I looked up at him from puppy dog eyes "I dont normally go home with guys."

"I'll be a perfect gentleman" He promised.

"Ok" I said mock-begrudgingly, I hoped he wouldnt be a gentleman.

As we walked out I saw my friends having a smoke outside, I gave them a wink and they let go without saying anything. We rounded the corner to Hot Daddy's hotel, all the while him talking about why he was in town, I have no idea what he was going on about.

We got to his hotel, me the party boy, him man in suit, we got some strange looks. His room was quite large, big bed, sofa, flatscreen TV and a good view of the city. Once alone he didnt seem to know quite what to do with himself. I decided to make it a little easier for him, I knew what was on his mind the way he had to adjust himself before he sat down.

I looked out of the window "Oh you can see my gym from here" I pointed.

He got up and came to see " You work out?"

I lifted my t shirt revealing my smooth tan abs, not overly muscley, but toned. "Four times a week" I said. His eyes smouldered. "You?" I said as I reached out and pulled his shirt up. I was greeted with a beautiful stomach, 6 pack, some hair on there, leading down to what I would find out later was a neat, trimmed bush above a beautifully large cock. I bit my lip "Oh yes, you work out."

I couldnt resist anymore, I kissed that handsome fucker, giving him the green light to stop being a gentleman. His hands roamed my body, as mine did his, his hand slipping under my waistband, revealing I wasnt wearing any underwear. Gentleman to horny fucker in 10 seconds, his finger pushed into my hole causing me to grunt as my lips mashed into his stubbled face.

He pulled my shirt off and dragged me to the bed, quickly shedding his shirt and tie. My jeans were off, I'm not sure which of us removed them, but my dick was now in his hand as we kissed. I kissed down his body, that lovely hairy chest tickling my face as I went down. I reached his trousers and began to take them off as he said "This really isnt why I brought you here" thought closed eyes. Underwear and trousers off at the same time, his engorged 10 inch dick sprang to life. I could just about get the top into my mouth, I wanked him and licked his balls, his cock leaking precum, lovely.

He roughly pulled me up, leaving a trail of precum from my chin down my chest and kissed me. "Get on your front" he ordered. Thinking I was bound for a rough fuck from this monster cock, I was surprised to feel his tongue working its way down my back, his finger, now lubed from somewhere, working into my hole. I looked to my left and saw a tube of cherry flavoured lube, and on the wall behind, a large mirror, in which I could see Hot Daddy, sat up as he fingered me, a look of pure lust on his face as he watched now three of his fingers disappearing into me. The fingers were removed and replaced by a tornado of a tongue. The fact I get fucked almost every day and the fingers also, had opened me up pretty good, so his tongue got in quite deep for a tongue. I pushed back, loving the feel of his stubble on my arse valley.

My eyes closed, I moaned into the pillow as Hot Daddy did wonders to my hole. He stopped a second then continued. I heard sloppy wanking noises, I checked and saw the lube was gone, he had taken it in that second when he stopped. He crawled up my body, his lips level with my ear now, his cock head hovering over my arse cheeks.

He whispered, "I hate to tell you this, but I've forgotten my condoms, do you have any?"

"Nah, fuck me anyway, I love it bareback" I answered honesly, he hadnt gone this far not wanting to cum in my arse.

"You sure?" He said sliding his cock into my hole. I answered my pushing back, my arse swallowing his massive dick. He started off with slow strokes, long dicking me, letting me get used to his size, not that I needed it. I pushed back into him, trying to let on that he could give me more, but he just didnt get it.

"Fuck me hard" I pushed back, ^&*%^&*^&* us into doggy position, his hand instinctively holding my waist. This seemed to switch something in his head.

He leaned down, as much as he could impaling me on his dick, "You like it hard?" On the word hard he pulled almost all of his cock out and slammed back into me again, causing me to answer with another moan, this time louder, "Right" was all he replied as he started to piston in and out of my hole. I was in another world, his left hand on my shoulder, right right holding my hip. We carried on like this for about 20 minutes, he never once lost rhythm. I was watching him in the mirror, his body flexing as he pounded into my hole.

He unceremoniously pulled his dick out of me and flipped me over, before I could raise my legs to present my wet arse to him he had hold of my ankles and was pushing his bare dick into me, I loved the feel of his cock skin on my hot insides. He lent down, his forehead on mine, his hot breath on my face as he fucked me. "That ok?" He said between breaths.

"Yeah" I said, grinning as I wrapped my arms around his back, my hands on the back of his neck.

"Tell me you love my hard cock inside you" Oh, he wanted it verbal.

I was down with that, "I love your hard cock inside me, fucking me stretching me." This seemed to spur him on. "You're hot bare dick inside me, fuck me all night."

He leaned up, my ankles now on his shoulders, looking down at his cock sliding in and out of my hole, "You like it bare?" He asked, slowing his speed.

I felt at my hole, his cock sliding along my finger as it entered me, "I love it."

He pulled almost all of his dick out of me, leaving his bulbous head at my ring "When did you last use a condom?" He slammed his cock back into me, probing my inside as he probed me with questions.

"Every guy who has fucked me has cum in me." I said flatly.

He sped his pace a little, "Do you want me to cum in you?" I just smiled back. His pace gaining again, chest and abs flexing, massive arms holding my legs.

I needed no encouragement, but I think he did, "Cum in me, give me your load." He was back to a lightning fast pace, my own load building up inside me, I felt my cock shoot, spunk flying over my chest, hitting my chin, pecs and stomach. I scooped some up and licked it, making him kiss me and lick my spunk of my chin. "Fuck me..." I realised I didnt know his name, "hard, cum in my hole."

He was going at break neck speed now, a sheen is sweat covered him, my spunk covering me. "I'm going to cum in you, you want it?" My moans must have been heard all over his hotel.

"Fucking breed my hole." I snarled at him.

He stiffened slightly, his muscles going taught for a second, "I'm going to give you a big load you little bareback slut." With that he slammed into me over and over, I felt his cock pulsing, he delivered as he promised. He buried his head into my shoulder, releasing the last of his spunk into me.

We both lay there panting, his cock still embedded inside me, my legs still up. He slowly moved up, my jizz now in his chest hair, and slid his still mostly hard dick out of me. I felt slightly empty now. I felt at my hole, oozing a little with with his load, I slid a finger in and out, then licked it, tasting his load, the cherry lube and my hole. His post cumming high on him, he looked on in wonder and did the same thing, but smeared his cum on my lips and kissed me.

He lay down beside me, his cock standing to attention, although less turgid now. "You have an amazing arse." He finally broke the silence, "Not many guys can take my dick."

I came clean, "I get fucked almost every day, I'm well practiced."

"All bareback?" He seemed intregued with the idea.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Can I fuck you again in the morning?" He sounded like I might say no.

I fingered my hole again and licked his cum off my digits while he watched, "Of course."

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...