Looking to Rent A Room

Guest a_willing_ass

Guest a_willing_ass
Hello BB members.

I know this isn't your normal post ... I'm trying to find a room to rent, up to 6 months, more or less, in someone's house, apartment, condo, whatever. And, of course, if they are a BB top, all the better! I can sleep in a sling... but that's another story...

I'm looking in either San Francisco or Los Angeles. I have business opportunities in the vicinity of either city, so I'm a bit flexible.

If you are looking for a gay housemate, or know of a lead, or where a gay guy could find this info, please email me.

Thanks
a_willing_ass

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...
On 12/6/2010 at 8:24 AM, Guest partyboynla said:

Hey man if you are still in need of a room in Los Angeles please get back to me. Thanks, Partyboynla

Thanks for responding to my ad.  Shoot me an email, and I will provide you my phone.

Dan

<longone@sonic.net>

On 7/29/2010 at 11:48 AM, Guest a_willing_ass said:
Hello BB members.

I know this isn't your normal post ... I'm trying to find a room to rent, up to 6 months, more or less, in someone's house, apartment, condo, whatever. And, of course, if they are a BB top, all the better! I can sleep in a sling... but that's another story...

I'm looking in either San Francisco or Los Angeles. I have business opportunities in the vicinity of either city, so I'm a bit flexible.

If you are looking for a gay housemate, or know of a lead, or where a gay guy could find this info, please email me.

Thanks
a_willing_ass

I might know of a place in the bay area.  Danny, <longone@sonic.net>