Maximum Impact

Just got some Maximum Impact for the first time. I've used regular poppers before, so I tried this out at home before taking it into the field, so to speak. I sprayed some on a paper towel. It seemed to absorb into the paper and wasn't much use after a minute. It worked better when I sprayed it into a baggie. Able to zip it closed except for a small opening for my nose. It definitely was a very intense popper-like experience and lasted a few minutes instead of just 30 seconds or so. Any tips? Am I supposed to spray it on a paper towel, then keep it over my nose and mouth, or am I supposed to use it more occasionally, like poppers? How long should it last?

Guest bbbeatslut

spray it onto some clean cotton cloth. and then put the wet patchinto your mouth and inhale through the cloth. Some slight experiemnting is needed to find the right way you want to do it, but the guy at the store said to me to try it like that and i love it.

so had a root whilst on it yet?

spray it onto some clean cotton cloth. and then put the wet patchinto your mouth and inhale through the cloth. Some slight experiemnting is needed to find the right way you want to do it, but the guy at the store said to me to try it like that and i love it.

so had a root whilst on it yet?

Wouldn't it be toxic to put it in your mouth? You're not supposed to ingest it.

Guest bbbeatslut
Wouldn't it be toxic to put it in your mouth? You're not supposed to ingest it.

i didnt mean like ingest it, but more inhale through the icy patch that forms.

Guest bbbeatslut

and as for bringing it into bath houses, saunas, bookstores iv never had any issues. its just when i start spraying it and making that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttt noise that eyes come to the glory holes like wtf is he doing in there.

Guest rawpozpigcumseed
and as for bringing it into bath houses, saunas, bookstores iv never had any issues. its just when i start spraying it and making that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttt noise that eyes come to the glory holes like wtf is he doing in there.

i find that a 'hankie' works best. spray a bit onto one corner, stick the wet cloth in your mouth/clench teeth, and inhale...

post-62739-1281333696_thumb.jpg

Guest bbbeatslut

yeahh. for me theres amyl and then theres this shit.

and theres been many anon times where u feel that big fat mushroom head pushing on your hole and im thinking wow this could hurt. hit the can and im the biggest slut in the room.