Bareback Bottom wanting some action and found it.

Guest Studassm69

Guest Studassm69

I was off yesterday and really horny so spent my time surfing some sex sites and looking for a top to cum over and give me his cock and cum. After my roommate left I prepared and had a new friend come over. We made out a little and then I rode his hard thick cock till he came in my ass. It satisfied the need but I wanted more cum.

I decided later in the day after not having any luck on the sex sites to check out a bar that had new ownership and I had not checked out since moving here in April. Found out that they had underwear night and wasn't sure what the specials will be for it but decided to go there. I decided to wear one of my thongs.

Got there during happy hour and found out they had excellent prices and good friendly people. When happy hour ended the bartender went to the office and came back in his underwear and t-shirt. So when it was time for me to purchase my next drink he told me that if I was just in my underwear I would get 2 for 1 at regular price so I took off my shorts and sat in my t-shirt and thong. Found one guy that liked my thong and I liked what he had and went to the men's room and he fucked me hard and raw and came in my ass causing me to shoot my load across the floor. Went back and had a couple more beers and then a new guy came in and we started chatting and went into the bathroom together. I was hoping he would fuck me and cum in my ass but he wanted a blow job and I sucked him good and he gave me a big load and I swallowed every drop.

Came back and sat down and was invited to join a group on the otherside of the bar. I joined them and found some nice hard cocks to play with and they rubbed up against my ass etc. The group that invited me over left and another group was there and they started playing with me. Rubbing their cocks against me and one actually entered me and started some pumping of my ass. The owner/bartender came up to us and said we shouldn't do that there at the bar but could go to the women's bathroom. So I went to the women's bathroom and had 2 of them follow me in. The one that was fucking me at the bar started again and pounded away and came inside me. Then the second guy that came in with us had a thicker cock and started pounding me away. He loved the cum that was inside my ass and I was squeezing his hard cock with my ass and he started pounding harder and came inside me. He pulled out and I thought we were done but his cock was still hard and he put it back in and fucked me some more and gave me his second load of cum.

I went home very satisfied knowing that I had all that cum up my ass and know I will be going back for good drinks, good friends, and some good fucking.

• 4 months later...