Any other AIDSwhores out there

Guest aidswhoredc

Guest aidswhoredc

just wondering if there are any other guys who get turned on taking charged cum, aids loads, even std's. i was a bugchaser and now i'm an aids loving cum dump and urinal.

Guest bugchaser37
just wondering if there are any other guys who get turned on taking charged cum, aids loads, even std's. i was a bugchaser and now i'm an aids loving cum dump and urinal.
hay I am mark in Myrtle beach and I'm a bugchaser and I am turned on by taking charged loads but I'm not having any luck to get HIV poz guys to knock me up any ideas
Guest bugchaser37

Hello there my names mark and I'm in Myrtle beach sc and I have been trying so hard to get my HIV neg ass seeded and breeded but why can't I have any luck can you please help I get do turned on and want to get knocked up and I want this so what can I do please help I need it please thank you mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fuckhole2use

I am in Wisconsin, LOVE to PNP and LOVE charged up cum, nothing better in the world.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CountryCum

I am in Wisconsin, LOVE to PNP and LOVE charged up cum, nothing better in the world.

In Kansas looking for Raw Tops into shooting POZ loads up my ass while partying. Take it rough so it soaks into my guts nice and deep. Big Toys, fist, dicks, whatever makes it sloppy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ryan4poztops

Im a fuckin neg bareback btm guy and i always actively seek and look for guys who are hiv poz....Id really love to get my ass fucked by a fullblown dude with aids...i so fuckin want to test poz.

• 3 months later...

Im a fuckin neg bareback btm guy and i always actively seek and look for guys who are hiv poz....Id really love to get my ass fucked by a fullblown dude with aids...i so fuckin want to test poz.

Am I missing something??? We all love bb feeling - but why on earth would anyone want to seek out a deadly incurable disease if the same amount of fun with neg guys is possible??

What am I missing? Or do you just have a death wish?? lol

• 1 month later...
Guest bugchaser37

i tried to contact you on skype but no luck i guess i dont have skype phone just chat i wanted to caht with you about giving me your aids juices

• 1 year later...
Guest itakepozz2

id love to get aids been chasin for almost a year no takers i get hard thinkin about aids cocks usimy faggot hole i crave shit and aids i wanna be used like the faggot i am have guys watch as i take multipule aids cocks and eat shit leave me bleedin cocvered in shit piss and infected with aids and more

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Servicetop67

You know guys, the fantasy is there for me as well but it is just a fantasy. I really don't want this disease though it would make fear and anxiety go away if infected, wanting to get infected is like getting pregnant, a sexual urge to be submissive and be conconquored. I get it, I am a bottom, the urge is there. but I do not want to get this scourge. I have watched too many people die....yeah yeah, now there is drugs...but what about other deseases and illnesses down the road as one gets older that will help bring you to an earlier death with hiv infection? Surrender longevity of life for moments of being senseless with desire, fulfilling a fantasy, and being sexually horned/charged? Often fantasies are just that fantasies and shoulr never be acted upon and thus remain a fatasy. common sense and intelligence should prevail...though those with a death wish are of a different ilk...i'll take risk, educated risk before surrendering as i have to the passion of the moment...I am surely not going to hunt for support in getting hiv infected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Looking438

I've been plowed once safe and now I'm craving bb sex! I have fantasies of being breed by a guy with hiv or aids. I want to feel his infected seed inside me. A group of poz guys *^()*^(* me is also a huge turn on. I'm from WI here.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest pozme40

i know im a aids whore and its not easy finding guys to give my fuck my butthole full of full blown aids cum which i got to have so bad and got to have

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest diaperedass

the feeling of a raw dick inside your cunt is an amazing empowering experience. Im sure being with poz top is even more exciting. For my first time I dont want him to tell me right away but to wait until he is half way through fucking me and pushes his dick as deep as possible and asks me if I want to go through with this.