What I started with wasn't what I finished with

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Last night I was feeling kinda horny after a week long trip with no action so I decided to check out the local adult store. Yeah I could have went on line but sometimes that takes forever and I was really wanting to get off.

I pull up a bit after nine o'clock to find the parking lot quite full which makes my crotch twitch with excitement. I know that sex is not allowed inside the store but I thought perhaps I could connect with someone and head back to their place for a bit of fun. I get into the store only to find not that many guys hanging around the mags and videos. I just act like I am browsing until I get to the side of the store where the video arcade is and wallah I find out where everyone is.

It is kind of dark in the room but I can see multiple shadows of men watching videos behind guys that are seated. I slowly walk into the room and let my eyes adjust and start looking around to see who is who. I have noticed several guys in the corner not really looking at anything. As I get closer I see they are shielding this young man on his knees taking every cock he can get his lips on.

Well now I am thinking this is perfect and start to edge my way into the thickness of guys until I am standing close to the young man who has another mans cock deep in his throat. He quickly notices a new cock and reaches out and rubs my cock through my pants and comes alive instantly. I reach down and unzip my fly and pull out my cock and he spits out the other cock and with one quick gulp takes my shaft to the back of his throat.

I am feeling instant gratification while he pushes his lips over and down the thick shaft before him and I reach down to pull him even further onto my now throbbing cock. As I remember we are still in the back room where sex is not suppose to happen I constantly look around to ensure no one is coming in to break things up. The young man below me seems to be in a hurry and starts sucking faster and harder to which my cock responds and I can quickly feel my cum getting ready to explode.

I look around again and again and each time I do I notice this other young man standing a bit away from me always looking right at me with a big ole smile on his face. I thought it was because he was enjoying seeing me being sucked to completion but every time I looked that way there he was with that big smile. I looked back down at the young man going to town on my cock and all of the sudden I felt my legs begin to burn and I started to breathe harder and harder and then someone from behind me grabbed me and put their hand over my mouth. I guess he could tell I was about to yell and he was right. All of the sudden I started shooting hot cum into this young mans throat as he had swallowed my cock completely and locked his hold. The man behind me held me tight while holding his hand over my mouth as I start to tremble and moan into his hand.

What seemed like forever quit as soon as it came and I felt every last drop of cum seep from my cock. The young man below me quickly realized he had drained me completely and released my cock only to move about one foot and clamp onto another waiting recipient. The guy behind me lets go and I quickly put my drained dick back inside my pants and zipped up. Man I felt good and thought I would get a really nice sleep this evening.

I slowly start to move out of the pack but notice this same young man is still smiling at me so I give him a nice smile and continue to head out of the back room. Of course I can't just walk out as I felt I might give off a sign that something had happened back there so went back to the mags to read a bit before leaving. I am standing there reading a mag when this same guys comes up beside me and picks up another mags and flips through the pages. When he was sure no one was around or listening he leans over a bit and says that was a pretty good showing back there. I look his way and tell him thanks and asked if he got the chance to do the same thing. He replied quickly that he hadn't but that he was more on the receiving side and could never do anything like that there.

We chat for a few more minutes and then I let him know I am going to take off. He says he needs to leave as well so he would walk out with me. He takes the lead and walks before me and I finally get a good view of this young man. He stands about 5'11", looks like he would be about 180lbs, blue eyes, with blond hair. Considering I had just shot my load back there I felt my cock start to blossom quickly so I moved up next to him so that no one else would notice.

No sooner had we walked out the door that he tells me again what a pleasure it was to see me getting my cock sucked to completion. I smiled but before I could say anything he continued with the only thing that would have made him completely happy was to see me dump my load into a nice tight ass. And with that he gave me a huge grin. I am still continuing on toward my car when he notices that my cock is almost fully erect. He gives it a good stare and then looks me in the eyes and asks if I would like for that to happen now and then lets his hand drift over my crotch and grabs it quickly and lets go.

I told him I couldn't take anyone home with me tonight and he insisted we could go to his place which wasn't too far away. Before I answer I give this young man a good glance over and notice from his shirt that he most likely is smooth chested. I have a big weakness for bare chested men and quickly told him lets get going. He told me to follow him and then got into his car and guided me to his place. And to be perfectly honest he didn't live close by but he lived completely on the other side of town that took us only thirty-five minutes to get there. Not that I cared though as all the way over there I could just see me pushing my thick cock into his tight bubble butt.

We pull up to this very nice home that had a four car garage and he quickly pulls into one and then jumps out and tells me to pull into one of the other open slots in which I did. By the time i get out of my car he has already closed the garage doors and was standing next to my door as I am getting out. As I close my door he grabs me and plants a big kiss on me and grabs my crotch at the same time. I pull him close and dig my tongue deep into his mouth where I am rewarded with a huge moan. As we are kissing I move my hands down his back until I have reached the mounds I was looking for. I took both hands and squeezed each mound hard only to be met with additional moans.

He pulls off me and leads me into the house and I am amazed at the expensive surroundings as we move through the house. He sits me down on the sofa and then goes to get a couple of drinks. We sit and talk for a bit and then continue on with more tongue deep throat all the while with his hands constantly massaging my stiff cock. He finally gets up and tells me to wait here while he goes and prepares in the bedroom. He told me to go a head and get undressed here and come in when he tells me to. I agree and start to take off my shoes as he leaves the room.

About five minutes later I hear him calling from the bedroom to come in but leave the lights off. As I walk toward the bedroom I can't help but think of all the possibilities that could go on in there right now. As I open the door it is very dark and he tells me to quickly close the door and then just stand there until my eyes get used to the dark. As I stand there my eyes slowly become accustom to the darkness and I start to notice things around the room.

At first I am set back just a bit and then notice to the left there is a wall with a glory hole in it. As I move my eyes to the right I can now see a leather sling swinging a bit. As I move even further to my right I finally come to the bed where his handsome young man is now sitting with a blindfold on. I ask him what is going on and he calls me over to the bed. He then hands me some bindings and tells me to bind his hands in front of him. I grab the bindings and quickly secure his hands in front of him. He is sitting there with a huge grin on his face and I ask him what is he smiling about. He then tells me that I have complete control over his and he will do whatever I say with no questions asked. He then went on to clarify that there should be no extreme pain, blood, or fisting in which I quickly agreed.

I grab him by the arms and pull him off the bed and lead him over to the glory hole. As we get to the wall he can tell where we are and starts telling me how much he has looked forward to wrapping his lips around my cock. when I stop him he asks should he kneel and I tell him to stay where he is. I go behind the glory hole reach through and pull his cock through and push it to the back of my throat. He starts to say hey what's going on I am suppose to be down there and not you, but before he can finish his words I grab his cock and pull him hard into the wall and tell him to shut up in which he stops immediately.

I continue to suck his cock slowly and begin to hear the moans from the other side of the wall. I continue on until I can tell he is in another world and then come off his cock. I move around the wall and turn him around. He again starts to object but I push him hard back into the wall and them him again to shut up in which he complies. Before going back around the wall I tell him to bend over forward and I position his ass over the glory hole. I go back around the back of the glory hole and then stick my tongue through and start licking his tight pucker. He immediately starts to moan some more so I try to dig in a much as I can through a glory hole.

When I feel he has taken enough teasing I move around and the position him behind the glory hole on his knees and he starts to giggle with excitement. I move back to the front and then push just the tip of my cock through the hole in which he starts lapping over and over. He now starts to beg me to please push more through and I finally give in and push my cock completely through and he takes it all in one gulp to the back of his throat. I tell him to leave his lips right at the glory hole and let me do the pushing and he agreed. I slowly start to push in and out and each time I would push a bit further into his mouth. I was beginning to think that if he were on his back I could probably push all the way into his throat.

We go on like this for a few more minutes and then I pull my cock out and reach around and pull him to his feet. He looks my way and asks if I am going to fuck him now and I tell him to just be quiet and find out. I lead him now over to the sling and start to put him in. He starts to tell me I am putting him in backwards and without thinking I quickly slap his ass real hard and tell him to shut up. He winces but says OK and I continue on with the way I am putting him into the sling. Now that I have him in the sling his head is hanging off the end so I walk up to him and let him smell my balls and dick and I see his own dick jump with excitement.

I let him lick my balls and dick for awhile and then pressed my cock into his mouth. I start out slowly pushing and pulling going a bit deeper each time. As I got closer to the back of his throat I could see his body start to tense up some. I continued on and the first time my cock slid into his throat he went tight and gagged. I pulled out and told him if he did that again i would going make his face really red by slapping it until he relaxed. He seemed to relax a bit but when I went to push the second time I saw his body start to tighten up. In stead of slapping him I called out to relax dude and like magic he body relaxed and my cock slid all the way down his throat. Man I thought I was going to cum right then so I just held it there until I could see his body start to tense up from not being able to breathe and then pulled out quickly.

He gasped and started telling me how he has never been able to do that before but how exciting it was. I told him to shut up again and then pressed my cock back into his mouth and then pushed until it again slid down his throat. His body didn't tense up this time so I pulled completely out again and he quickly said please do it faster and keep doing it please I've got to have it down there come on please do it again. With that I pushed my cock back through his lips and then let it slide down his throat. I quickly pulled it out and then quickly pushed it all the way back in. He quickly got used to the movements and then started to squeeze my cock as it was leaving his throat.

This seemed to go on forever until I finally saw his body sweating big time so I pulled out of his mouth and re-positioned him on the sling. Before he could say anything I had his legs up in the air with my cock resting at that tight pucker hole. My cock was so wet from the deep throat that no lube was required. I began to push and everything went into slow motion. I watched as my fat mushroom head started to slit the pucker hole up wide and watched as it slowly slid through until I head a pop as the head sunk past the pucker. (my mushroom head is bigger than my cock so I love it when it goes pop) As I continued to push in slow motioned I began to hear slow motion moans from this young man telling me yeah that is where it is come on push it all the way in.

After about half way in the slow motion feeling quit and all the sudden I pushed my throbbing cock all the way to the base and he let out an extremely loud moan. My cock was just about ready to blow so I didn't wait for anything further and just stood there pulling and pushing his legs. I really like that he was in the sling as I didn't have to move but instead just moved the sling harder and harder to me until my balls were slapping his ass hard enough to turn them red. He continued to moan telling me to fuck him harder and harder and so I did. I started ramming his ass as hard as I could and then all of the sudden I heard him yelp and saw his cum shoot pass his head and that putt me over the edge. I started shooting very hot cum into his tight ass. He could feel the stream shooting into his ass and moaned about hot hot the cum was feeling. I continued to fuck him hard until I knew I had emptied my now purple cock.

After a few moments of rest he asks for me to untie and un-blindfold him. I do and he quickly jumps off the sling and hits his knees in front of me. He then very carefully takes my now almost limp cock into his mouth and just swirls his tongue around trying to get any juices that might be left. I am now just spent and leaning up against the sling but was really enjoying his lips all over my cock. Well before I know it he has gone from just swirling his tongue to downright sucking my cock and he has again begun to rise. He looks up with approval to me and continues to suck until my cock is fully erect again.

After awhile he comes off my cock with this big grin and asked if I would fuck him again with out the restraints. I pulled him up and moved him over to the bed and lay him down on his back. I move on top of him and place my full body weight on him and he lets out this very soft moan. I then lean in and start kissing him softly while moving my hands down his sides to his legs. I gently lift his legs up and place my lower body between them. Without any prompting he lifts his legs up and holds them there with his arms and I move my cock back to that now quivering but still tight hole. I just barely push my cock into the entrance and it is met with no resistance and I slowly fall into his once again only to hear louder moans once again.

I slowly start a rocking motion in and out while continuing to kiss him softly and he is responding with slow but gentle pushes with his hips. After awhile he moves from under my kiss and tells me to fuck him proper now. I move up over him and then flip him over onto all fours and again place my cock at that tight pucker hole. This time before I can start to push he pushes back as hard as he can ^&*%^&*^&* my cock all the way in with my balls slapping his ass. Again I am only met with more moans but this time he seems to take over pushing and pulling his ass on and off my already purple cock. He keeps it slow for awhile but then starts to rock more and more quickly.

As his movements become faster and faster I know I am not going to last as long this time so I decide to take control back. I grab his hips and (^*&^*&(& him to stop and I start pulling and pushing at my own speed in which I guess he agreed because the moaning did not stop. I start to pull my cock all the way out, to where I hear him gasp, and push it all the way back in until my balls are once again slapping his ass. I don't get any resistance so I continue pulling my cock all the way out and slamming it back in faster and faster knowing I am soon to be coming. He finally looks back toward me and tells me to give it to him hard like I want to as he wants it all right now. I take my hands and (^*&^*&(& him down onto his stomach with out losing my rhythm and then place my body on top of him again while still pulling completely out and slamming back into his tight ass.

I start fucking him as hard as I can now while still pulling out and slamming back in. His moans have turned into words like come on fuck me harder give it to me yeah that's it please fuck me. Well at that point I can hold on no longer and just start dumping cum into his ass. Now I am not pulling all the way out as I want it all to stay in there until I am through. I hear him say one last time to fuck him good and I push with all my might to get the last bit of cum out of my dick and into his ass and then I just fall on top of him completely wasted.

As I lay there he continues to tell me how good that was and how hot it was and I just move my hand over his mouth and say dude shut up already and he just giggles. We lay there for awhile and then I roll off of him. He looks over at me and asked if he could ask a question and I said sure.

He then said do you think you could come over again sometime and put me through that again? " > )

post-51876-1279669408_thumb.jpg