sounding

Guest makepeaca0000

Guest makepeaca0000

Hello guys. I like insertion of sounds and penis plug in to my cock.I use Hegar sound and insert all diameters of Hegar sound in to my cock step by step. Insertion of sound is great pleasure for me and I like to play with other guy. I like BSDM play,medical play,fetish,restrains,bondage,ball crush, ball stretcher, wax and pain. I like anal toys, dildos, cock rings. I like insert this toys and I like to play with and with other guys.

post-73526-1277734386_thumb.jpg

Guest makepeaca0000
Hello guys. I like insertion of sounds and penis plug in to my cock.I use Hegar sound and insert all diameters of Hegar sound in to my cock step by step. Insertion of sound is great pleasure for me and I like to play with other guy. I like BSDM play,medical play,fetish,restrains,bondage,ball crush, ball stretcher, wax and pain. I like anal toys, dildos, cock rings. I like insert this toys and I like to play with and with other guys.

This is fine post, Good luck!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Love it when my hole is stretched, and I feel the metal reaching the deep depths of my cock. I've even had a couple times I got the sound fully inside me, and slight caught under the head, and then fucked another guy. You have to be extremely careful doing that, but it can be quite pleasurable. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Another thing I'm into.  Love stretching my pisshole.

• 2 weeks later...

I have several types of sounds. I have Dittel, Hegar, glass sounds, and silicone sounds. I like the silicone sounds because you can keep them in for a long time. Some of them are made with a hole to allow me to pee while wearing them.  I've read that you can connect these to an enema plug and pee directly into your ass. I want to try that but worry about back flow and UTIs. Perhaps a check valve of some sort that only allows the flow in one direction. 

Also, the silicone ones are cheaper. I got the glass ones on ali baba from China for a few dollars, if you are on a budget.