Turning the table on a lawyer

Guest BearProwl

Guest BearProwl

I got together with a lawyer one time in his office.. he had a nice personal office that was almost a hotel room. When I arrived, he sent his secretary off on an errand that he planned, closed and locked the door. In our initial chats, he made sounds that he wanted to fuck my cub ass as he was all top, but I soon turned that around on him.

We were kissing and caressing each other.. slowly stripping each other down. Soon he was down on my cock and getting me going.. I grabbed him by the back of his head and $%@#$%#$ him further down my cock and he started moaning... ( I realized that he was an undiscovered submissive)

I can be a little seductive in my dominance.. I started by sucking his cock.. it was nice and I would not have minded getting fucked by it, but he got my DOM engaged. Soon I was rimming his ass... he loved it.. I then got him down on his stomach rimming him further.. then I made my move..

I straddled his ass.. massaging his back.. he was moaning.. I then laid on top of him.. started kissing his neck and ear.. then quickly brought my left hand around and hand gagged him hard.. he started to squirm and I wrapped my legs over his and grabbed his other arm.. In a deep timber I said "Settle down there boy and you will not be harmed.. IM IN CHARGE NOW!!!".. He struggled some, but I was more powerful than him and I had position.. after a few minutes of him fighting me.. he relaxed and started moaning.. I still had him gagged and I whispered in his ear.. "You gonna be obedient boy?" He nodded and He was Mine...

Before this bear knew what happened.. I had him bound, gagged, and blindfolded on the floor of his office. I started by grabbing his underwear and socks.. stuffed his underwear in his mouth and secured them with his socks tied together. He was panting and moaning at the same time. I pulled his hands together and binding them together with his dress shirt with his desk leg between his arms. He began to breath very heavy.. near panic.. I bent over and started talking to him.. getting him calmed down.. telling him that he will not be harmed. I then maneuvered his legs under his couch and secured his legs there with his belt. He was moaning and squirming.. as a final act.. I grabbed his undershirt and blindfolded him.. He started to squirm harder and I grabbed my belt and gave him a crack across the ass. He screamed and I told him to settle down or he would get more.. He laid there.. panting and near anxiety..

I now spread his bruised cheeks.. one drop of spit and rammed my bare cock in his ass. He was bucking, but could not get free.. the more he bucked, the harder I fucked him.. soon he was getting into it and matching my rhythm. I proceeded to fuck him for a solid 20 mins in his virgin ass.. all the while he was pushing me deeper in him.. I bent over and whispered to him "now I make that ass forever mine boy" and I blew my load in his ass.. I could feel him spasming under me.

I got cleaned up in his private bath.. got dressed, and made it seem I left.. I walked to his outer door, unlocked, opened the door and closed it hard.. while closing it I relocked it. I then silently crept over to the couch and watched him whimper and squirm and try to free himself.. watching him do this got me hard again.

I pounced on his ass again.. he nearly screamed when I jumped on him and fucked him even harder and gave him another load..

When I was done.. I got him cleaned up.. untied him.. and then left.

He had never had anyone ever do that to him before. he was a regular submissive of mine for a couple of years (married.. could not be more than occasional)..

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...