Taco Bell Server Extra Good Today

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Yesterday, after my boys called to wish me a Happy Fathers Day, I decided to get on line and see what was out there since I had the house to myself all day. I got myself all worked up pretty much for nothing as nobody was really doing anything. I keep looking over several sites but still came up empty. I was pretty horned up and kept rubbing my cock through my shorts but just didn't feel like jacking off and pretty much wanted a hot little mouth to take care of that for me.

After about another hour I decided to get some lunch so put on my tank top and flip flops, jumped in the car, and headed off to Taco Bell. The weather was beautiful and I had the windows down just singing along to the music of the radio. I got into the drive-through and waited my turn to order. The lady taking the order was very nice and after taking my order directed me to the window for payment and pick up. I pulled forward and waited for the couple of vehicles a head of me to clear and then pulled up to the window.

I reached for my wallet and grabbed some cash and when I sat back up this young little stud, who couldn't have been more than 22, was hanging half way out the window with a big ole grin and asked how I was doing. Not thinking anything about it I responded it was a good day and he quickly agreed. He told me how much and I handed him some money and then he disappeared back through the window. After a few minutes he appeared out the window again with my change, in which he felt the need to count every bit of it back to me. Now that hit me a bit strange but I thought he was cute enough so didn't worry about. He then handed me my food bag and then shouted 'Oh wait, don't forget your receipt'. Well I put my bag in the passengers seat and when I leaned back up he was almost out of the window with the receipt right in my face. He told me to make sure I reviewed my receipt and if anything was wrong to please let him know. By this time I was a bit spooked about him getting that close to me so I said OK, took the receipt, and then started to drive off.

Well I had already known my order was correct so I wasn't really going to pay that much attention to the receipt. But when I went to place it in the bag I noticed there was some writing on the back side of it. I turned it over and was in shock as to what it said. The note read exactly as follows. "If you want that thick cock head of yours sucked after three p.m. today give me a call at (number hidden because I don't want anyone to have it. LOL) signed Jason. I thought how in the world would he know about my cock and then I looked down at my shorts and sure enough my cock head was sticking out of the bottom. At first I was in shock and then I just started laughing almost to the point to where I would have to pull over.

Well it was about twelve thirty when I got home so I went ahead and ate and then took a shower and thought I would just think about it as I have never done anything like this before. But in the shower every time I thought about him leaning out the window I realized he was getting a closer look at my cock head and then my cock would start to stand to attention in the shower and I would have to think about something else.

Three o'clock rang on the clock and I thought should I really call this boy? Then my cock started to stiffen again and I knew what I had to do. I think I waited until one minute after three and then dialed his number. It rings about five times and I am sure it going to voice mail then all of the sudden I hear a faint hello. Not sure what to say so I ask if this is Jason and he responds quietly yes it is and then I just blurt out "Did you hand me a note at the Tack Bell this afternoon at the drive-through around noon?" It got quiet for what seemed like five minutes but then he responds with "Yes that was me are you OK with that?". Well all fear or nervousness fell from me and I responded with "Hell Yeah, I wouldn't have called if I didn't like it" and we both laughed.

I had to ask how he saw my cock from the window and he explained that he saw my legs first, and since he liked what he saw, he wanted a closer look in which gave him an extra bonus view. I quickly told him I had no idea my cock head was showing and he replied that he could tell that because I never once looked down at my cock which made it even more enjoyable for him. I asked if he wanted to come over and he said yeah so I gave him the directions and he said he would be here in about thirty minutes.

Well now I am totally turned on and can't wait to get him in the house. The thirty minutes just flew by as there was already a knock at the door. When I opened the door there he was dressed in a nice pair of jean shorts and a very form fitting tank top. I quickly ask how old he is and he laughs and says he is twenty five but most think he is barely twenty one. As he is telling me that and I let him in the door I am eye balling him from head to toe. He is about five foot ten, very slender body, smooth arms, face and legs and a very bright smile.

I close the door behind him and when I turn around he reaches out and grabs my now stiff cock and gives it a big squeeze in which I jump and he just laughs. He quickly says he only has about an hour so wants to get right to it and with that he yanks down my shorts, slips to his knees, and then buries my cock to the back of his throat. I let out a yelp and he just moans with much satisfaction. I reach down and grab the back of his head and pull him tight up against my cock and he just moans even louder and tries to swallow my cock as if he was trying to get my balls in his mouth at the same time.

He is just enjoying himself down there slobbering all over my cock so I pull off my tank top and his hands immediately come up and starts rubbing my chest and nipples. He only comes up for air once in a while to look up and smile and then bury his face back into my crotch swallowing as much of my swollen cock as he can. I ask him if he would be more comfortable on the couch or at least the carpet to get off the hardwood floors and he quickly comes up and says let's go into the bedroom if you don't mind so I can get a taste of all this body.

I quickly help him up and lead him to the bedroom where he closed the bedroom door and then pushes me back onto the bed. He kneels down between my legs, gives me a big smile, and then once again buries my cock into the back of his mouth. Now I can hear him gag some as he tries to swallow my cock but it just doesn't seem to want to fit down his tight throat. After a few times trying this he lets off some, and with my cock still deep in his mouth, he changes his position until he has managed to climb up on the bed and lay a top my body with his very full white bubble butt now staring me in the face.

I don't even have to be directed here and quickly start massaging his cheeks and slapping them a couple of times to which I receive a few moans of approval. I slap his ass a couple more times and he comes off my cock just long enough to say yes that's it I really like that. I slap his ass a couple more time and then reach forward and place my tongue at the tip of his tight pucker hole and he squirms just a bit. I try to push my tongue in more and the tightens up his ass cheeks and I start to think perhaps he not a bottom.

So I just start licking his tight hole and he now starts to moan more and more and starts sucking my cock a bit faster. I move my fingers and start massaging his hole and I get more moans but when I try to insert a finger those ass cheeks again tighten up quickly. So I just decide to just give his tight pucker a good licking and he again goes back to the loud moans. He is sucking my cock so wet now that I can feel the blanket under my balls is now wet. I just continue to juice his hole trying to get it as wet as possible thinking I am gonna get my tongue in there at some point.

At one point I get a bit frustrated as the more I lick the tighter he seems to get. Without thinking I slap his ass cheek again only to have him moan deep and at the same time I felt my tongue move a bit further in. And then the light bulb went off and I remembered that he really likes being slapped on the ass. So I reach back and slap the other cheek a bit harder and sure enough he moaned a bit louder and my tongue inched in a bit more. Well after several more slaps to the ass his cheeks are now a glowing red and I am pushing my tongue in and out of his tight little pucker as far as I can with him now wiggling above me to the point to where I now have to put my arms around his back to hold him in place.

This goes on for about another twenty five minutes and I am at the point of movement in my loins. I am just about to move him off my now purple cock when he comes up off my cock swings his body around on top of me and gasps out that he really needs for me to fuck him right now. His face is a deep red with tears running down his face but he still has this huge grin over his face so I am thinking he is still liking what is happening to his body. No sooner after he says that, and I try to get out the words do you want a condom, he has grabbed my cock and is now placing his tight pucker hole over the large mushroom head and his eyes then dart to the back of his head as my cock head pops his cherry.

We both let out a yelp of excitement at the same time and then he just holds his ass right there and slowly starts to squeeze my cock head and my minds starts to go crazy. When his eyes come back into focus he leans down and starts to kiss me deeply with his tongue try to get to the back of my throat like he was trying to do with my cock earlier. He then grabs both my wrists and hold then on the bed next to my head and then starts to lower his ass slowly over my now quivering cock. He can see the excitement in my eyes and just gets that big grin on his face again and doesn't look away until he has buried my cock in his ass all the way down to my balls.

He then looks at me again and asked if he is doing everything OK and I just smile and say what do you think and with that he starts a slow movement up and down my shaft. Each time he would love his little pucker down over my cock he would relax all of his muscles but when he went to lift off my cock he would tighten all muscles as hard as he could and I burst out that I wasn't going to last very long this way but all he would do is smile.

After a bit he ask how I am doing and I admit that I am close and then he leans down to my ear and says the following. "I am gonna start riding your ass like that is no tomorrow but I need your help." I tell him quickly with little breath anything he wants and he continues on with "In order for him to come I need to slap his ass like I was doing before". But then he continues with don't start slapping my ass until I tell you to. I agree and he starts to increase his movement over my conquered cock that was already waiting to spit juice deep into his ass.

Surprisingly I am lasting much longer than I had expected but the whole time he is slowly speeding up his rhythm he is looking deep into my eyes. After a few more minutes he gets this evil grin on his face and tells me to start slapping his ass. I start out slowly and he winces in pain and pleasure and tells me to slap harder and harder and harder. After a few minutes I can feel my hands are now sore and red but he continues to moan and tell me to slap as hard as I can. All of the sudden he looks at me again and say you are are about to cum so come on and slap me again. All of the sudden is right I can feel my balls tighten up and I can feel very hot cum moving through my body. He starts yelling at me "yes that is it you are cumming smack my ass again damn it". I hit him one more time and both of us let out huge noises and I can feel my hot cum spilling into his ass and at the same time I can feel his own hot cum spewing onto my stomach.

My cum is so hot coming out of my cock that I start yelling and he leans down and covers my mouth dives his tongue deep to help me get through it. He also starts pumping my cock with his ass again and it actually helped to cool the cum as it continues to gush out of my cock into his tight bubble butt. My body is now shaking and his body is now shaking so we hold on tight to each other until everything starts to subside. It seems like forever but it does start to subside until the point to where he is just laying on top of me softly kissing my lips and saying "wow that was one of the hottest experiences I have had to date".

As things calm down a bit more we re-position on the bed until I am cuddling him in my arms and he is just nestled as close to me as he can get. I have been in many dad/son events before but this one really topped the cake so to speak. We lay there a few more minutes and I happened to look over at the clock and realize we have been at it for about two hours. I quickly let him know as he said he only had about an hour and he said it was OK. He only told me that just in case he wasn't getting into it and then could leave if needed. We laid there a bit longer just caressing and then he stated that he did need to get going. He jumped up, put his cloths on, and then I walked him to the door. He look up into my eyes, gave me another kiss, and then said if I ever wanted to do that again just show up at Taco Bell with my cock showing and he would be over right after work.