NEW COMMUNITY: Interracial Bareback

Guest WhiteAzz4BBC

Guest WhiteAzz4BBC

Hey!

Just wanted to let you know that I've now started a new Interracial Bareback Community - it is a place for Black Tops and White Bottoms ONLY. a place where you can find slutty white bottom (like me) to fuck bareback... and for white bottom whores like me to find hot black tops to fuck my whore as bareback!!!

Feel free to join "Interracial Bareback".

The address is: http://interracialbareback.xitti.com/

This community is for all BLACK TOPS fucking white bottoms bareback and for all WHITE BOTTOMS getting fucked by black tops bareback. No condoms allowed. Neg, Poz, unknown welcome.

A lot of hot interracial bareback photos. Black dicks cuming deep inside of white bottoms etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest pozbucket

Have tried registering but after receiving verification email the process stops as URL doesn't work and can't access page for inputting the code. Has anyone succeeded?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Quite personally, even though I love to have my white bottom filled with a black cock, I also love putting my white cock deep inside a black bottom. So I would NEVER have used your site. I find it very selfish to have a community where one race "ONLY" can top, and one race can "ONLY" bottom.

• 4 months later...
Guest Creampied

Quite personally, even though I love to have my white bottom filled with a black cock, I also love putting my white cock deep inside a black bottom. So I would NEVER have used your site. I find it very selfish to have a community where one race "ONLY" can top, and one race can "ONLY" bottom.

I found it ridiculous that someone even wanted to create a site like that.

We see BBC screwing white bottoms everyday, yet I have actively search for a top that is into black bottoms.

Might as well become a top or str8 at this point.

Wouldn't it be easier to have better preferences on the sites we already have?

I don't differentiate between races, lots of cock of all colours! The cum is the same colour!! And some white cocks are huge!!!

It's not the size anyway it's how they use it! In any colour Big dicks can sometimes be lazy! Relying on size without effort!

Keep them ALL cuming! ????????????

• 7 months later...