Restaurant Man, Round Two

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
If you want to know what happened before this please see my previous post of "Restaurant Man".

Continued.......

And with that one of them turned off the lights and we all just drifted off to sleep. The next thing I know I am being woken up with the young black man sucking my nipples as the young manager was working my cock like he had never had it before. I reach down and start rubbing both their heads to let them know I am fully awake and they start sucking even faster and harder as to try and get me off quickly. The young black stallion is now biting my nipples causing my cock to jump and the young manager moans trying to keep my cock in his mouth.

I tell them both if they are not in a hurry to slow down a bit and enjoy it for a while. I get approval groans from both so I reach down and grab the twelve inch cock and slowly start stroking while I reach with my other hand and start massaging the managers well rounded mounds. I would occasionally let my fingers drift between his cheeks and rub against his tight hole and his moans would get louder with each push inward.

Well they are doing a number on me as my nipples have never been so hard in my life and my cock is getting a very deep purple color and I know I am gonna blow my load soon. I reach down and pull the manager off my cock and up to my chest and start kissing him deeply with my tongue. The black stallion then moves his attention over to the mangers cock which is now twitching up and down from all the excitement. As he gulps his cock down his throat I can feel the trembling from the young manager and the tightening of his lips and tongue as he feels the pure pleasure happening between his legs.

Well I thought my cock would ease some without being touched but I was wrong and realized that I didn't have much time before blowing a load. I stopped kissing the young manager and quickly positioned him in doggy style and he just giggled as I moved him around know what was about to happen. My cock is now just dripping pre-cum so I swipe my cock with my fingers and quickly lube his tight ass slowly pushing in and out only to receive more moans from him.

The young black stallion quickly moves under the young manager and takes his cock into his mouth and just starts sucking like there is no tomorrow. The manager then leans down and takes the twelve inch cock into his mouth and tries to swallow as much as he can in the doggy position. By this time my cock is at the entrance of his pucker hole and I start to push slowly forward and find he is pushing back to get me in quickly. I hear a quick pop and my cock plunges in deep all the way to my balls and I hear him yelp but it was with pleasure because it was followed by a very loud moan.

The manager is trying to tell me something but his mouth is full of the twelve inch cock and is not willing to take it out so I just ignore him and start pushing and pulling hard slapping my balls up against his ass until his cheeks start to turn red. But I get no resistance from him but only hear continued moans with each push in deep my cock goes. I can hear the black stallion moaning under the manager so I know he is enjoying everything that is happening.

I figured I would be the first to blow but a few seconds later I can hear the black stallion start to moan louder and his body starts to twitch around so I know he is just about there so I start pumping as hard as I can into this tight little well mounded ass. I can feel the cum starting to rise and just then the manager is also now moaning very loudly and I have to hold his hips to keep him from falling over. I couldn't take it any longer and I start blowing my cum deep into his ass and he comes off the twelve inch cock to tell me how hot the cum was feeling and then went right back down on the huge cock.

After a few minutes I feel that we have all spent ourselves and I slowly draw my still hard cock out of this very cute ass. We all lay back down on the bed holding and caressing each other and after a few minutes the manager speaks up with a request. I look at him and say sure what is it? I figured maybe he needed a lift to the restaurant or home and would be willing to do that for him. At that time the black stallion verbally says what I was just thinking and then manager says oh no nothing like that but I have a fantasy I hope the two of you will help me fulfill.

Well I look over at him with a big smile and say sure how can we help? He gets a blush on his face and then looks me straight in the eyes and says I have always wanted to be fucked by two guys at the same time. I looked over at the black stallion and he has a huge grin on his face so I look back at the manager and say sure that sounds like fun. Well my cock was still hard when I withdrew from that tight ass and I can now see that the twelve inches is also hard again.

With that the manager tells the black stallion to lay down on his back so he can straddle his cock. He then looks over at me and says when he gets positioned onto the twelve inches he wants me to come up from behind and work my cock into his ass as well. I looked at him and asked if he has ever tried this before and he said not with real dicks but once or twice with a couple of dildos and he really liked the feeling. So I tell him OK and lets keep this party going.

The black stallion takes his position on the bed while stroking and putting lube on his now swollen hard cock. The manager climbs on top of the twelve inches and starts to work his ass over the now throbbing head. I stand there stroking myself like I haven't cum all day watching as the manager slowly lowers himself over that twelve inches until I can no longer see the black stallions cock. After a few moments he looks over at me and says come over here and get that cock in my ass now and then lays over and starts kissing the black stallion.

I quickly move onto the bed and come up behind the manager and quickly massage his white mounds. I then reached down and caressed the black balls that are staring up at me and give them a quick tweak and hear the stallion yelp inside the managers mouth. I position my now web and purple headed cock at the entrance where the black twelve inches are sitting and start to push. I find the hole is already stretched to what seemed to be the max so have to push harder to get it to start to open further. I look up as I start to push harder and can hear the managers voice change a bit from moans to uncomfortable noises. I see the black stallion reach up and hold the managers head locked in a kiss and so I know I must continue and start to push further in.

I can feel the hole start to stretch further and I can also feel my cock now sliding on top of the twelve inches as well. I am now about half way in and I feel his hole stretch a bit more and then he lets out this huge moan telling me he is now there enjoying two hard cocks in his tight hole. I continue to push until I can feel my balls touching his cheeks. I look up again and ask how he is doing and the stallion releases his hold on his head and he lifts up as far as he can and tries to put his arms around me backwards and says he is just loving the feeling right now.

I put my arms around his chest and start to move in and out very slowly as to not come out of that now very tight hole. I almost think I wouldn't have come out even if I tried as it was that tight and my cock was pulsing and I could feel every sensation each of us was having. It was really turning me on as this was my first time too and I have wanted to do it for years but never found anyone that wanted to try due to my extra thick cock.

I know this is not going to last very long as it was very tight and I was losing my mind. The black stallion was moaning now as all he had to do was lay there and let me push in and out but he was getting full satisfaction as he knew that twelve inches wasn't going to come out until he was done. I began moving in and out faster and faster all the time the manager's body is now starting to twitch and so the stallion takes and pulls him back down on his chest and gets a good hold on his body to keep him in place. I have now let my cock take over and my movements are getting quite fast so I hold onto the mangers hips and say boys I think the time is about there. The black stallion yells out fuck that tight ass and the manager yells out fuck me deeper and I can feel the cum starting to move up my body. I start to moan loudly and that was all the other two needed to hear as they started moaning as well. Next thing I know m cum is spewing into this tight ass. The stallion yells out I can feel your cum and then starts shooting as well. Without any notice or assistance the managers cock starts pulsating cum in between both their chests and the black stallion moves the manager from side to side to smearing the cum all over their chests.

Well we finally quit spitting cum all over and I gently lay down on top of the manager who is already on top of the stallion. The thing that I couldn't believe is that both our cocks were still lodged inside the managers now red cheeks. After a few moments though I can feel my cock start to withdraw and when it slips out all three of us yelp with pleasure. The stallion of course was not going to come out until it was pulled out and he asked if he could pump just a few minutes more. The manager said software sure and the stallion started pumping his ass as hard as he could in that position. Within a couple of moments the stallion starts to moan again and sure enough he dumped a second load. He continued to pump and as I sat there in amazement I could see cum now dripping out of this tight beautiful managers ass. The stallion continue to pump and pump until he knew there was no more to give. Right after that he pulled out quickly and then rolled the manager over and started licking his chest to get all the cum off and the manager repaid the favor by cleaning the stallion up as well.

The stallion then looked at both of us and with a big smile said I hope the three of us can do this again sometime. We all then laid back down on the bed and drifted off to sleep.