Going to IML? Help a fellow pig out!

Guest skaboy28

Guest skaboy28

I have always wanted to be a cum dump at iml. I could not afford a room with my work fucking me on hours. (seriously went from 35 to 12 the last few months. Was that or lose my job.) I am seriously looking for a dude who can host me during IML. Not looking to be the only bottom. I seriously want to take like 200 loads if not a hell of a lot more during IML.

In exchange, i will be yours if you want. I will NOT refuse any load for any reason. This is a new experience and i really am bummed out i could not get a room. My ass is yours for as long as you want me. Looking for a few hours? Cool. Looking to use my ass from friday night thru sunday night? I am yours.

I beg all the guys out there to see if they can help me out. Really want to do this. If your serious, email me at punk@punk-boy.com with the subject line IML. Please, not looking for 1 on 1. I am looking to take as many loads as possible. I hope someone can find it in their heart to help me out and help me achieve 200 or more loads. Sorry for asking for help.