Philadelphia Bath House - Which one do you go to?

Guest BBdavePA

Guest BBdavePA

So, which Philadelphia Bath House would you go to for some great sex? I know CBC is the most popular but, why can't we take advantage of the size of Sansom Street Gym and get a monthly or weekly group BB schedule set up.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBdavePA

Tonight saturday june 19 Sansom Street gym sling hooded so i can't see cuffed in the sling and plugged needs the plug pulled out and fucked until you blow a load deep in my ass

• 1 month later...
Guest hotazz4hngblktop

hey man...i've done both CBC and Sansom many times over and go back and forth because frankly neither one is great...both have strengths and weaknesses...but mostly weaknesses. i've told the managers of Sansom how they could attract more of a crowd by improving the glory hole maze and creating a two-tiered cocksucking pit (like SteamWorks in Chicago)...but they have invested to make changes. would also be nice if they had a decent steam room/sauna. CBC gets hot and i do like to spend time on my knees in the glory hole maze...but it's cramped and smelly and the guys are mediocre with an occasional winner.

so bottom line...no clear winner - both hit or miss.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBdavePA

Ok so no one in philly goes to the Baths for Barebacking animal sex, does anyone go camping for some outdoor in the woods sex? Leather weekend at The Woods is next weekend and I'm planning to head on up and get some fresh air in the Poconos.

• 2 months later...
Guest CubbieHole

I totally agree. Philly BH's are snoozefests and its sad b/c the city is cool. I have more luck going to the Bikestop and picking up someone to bring back to my hotel.

hey man...i've done both CBC and Sansom many times over and go back and forth because frankly neither one is great...both have strengths and weaknesses...but mostly weaknesses. i've told the managers of Sansom how they could attract more of a crowd by improving the glory hole maze and creating a two-tiered cocksucking pit (like SteamWorks in Chicago)...but they have invested to make changes. would also be nice if they had a decent steam room/sauna. CBC gets hot and i do like to spend time on my knees in the glory hole maze...but it's cramped and smelly and the guys are mediocre with an occasional winner.

so bottom line...no clear winner - both hit or miss.

If your looking for bb sex, got to Adonis. I always find a willing hole to stuff. Even though it is dark in the booths I always get a group going outside the bathroom in the basement. Also I find that the 2AM crowd sucks, it is too busy and everyone stands around trying to sober up. The best fun that I have is on a saturday afternoon, when everyone is looking for it while they are out running errands or going to the "gym". Yeah you can spend $35 bucks walking the bathhouse or spend $12 and get your money worth.

• 4 months later...
Guest BBdavePA

Sansom Street Gym Events from their website

Sunday- March 13th, 2011

P.A.N.G. Party

(Philadelphia Area Naked Guys)

TIME: 3pm-6pm

Saturday- March 19th, 2011

EVOLUTION: FU*K ME I’M IRISH!

TIME: 10pm – 3am

* DJ Dutch* Food Catered by Tommy D. * Open Bar * Hot Male Dancers & So Much More *

- Rooms are on a 1st Come, 1st Served Basis… Rooms Go Quickly! So CHECK IN EARL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBdavePA

SAMSON STREET GYM Wedsite info for APRIL

Saturday- April 9th, 2011

SPRING FLING

TIME: 10pm- 3am

* Dj Zathan Radix

* Food Catered by Tommy D

* Open Bar

* Go-Go Boys and more…

Sunday – April 17th, 2011