Restaurant Man Again

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Back in April of this year I told you about an adventure I had in a NY restaurant with a young manager. Well I just came back from NY again and I was fortunate enough to visit that restaurant again. I couldn't get the feeling of my hard cock stuck in his throat shooting thick cum into his belly so I just had to go and see if he was still there.

I decided to go alone because I really wanted to go out to the clubs and didn't want to have to make any excuses and I wasn't sure he would be there anyway. I pull up to the restaurant about eight pm and as I am walking up the walkway I can see the young man at his station greeting guests as they arrive. I could already feel my cock starting to swell but luckily I wore tight briefs this time and was able to keep things under control. As I walked through the door he glances up and says "I'll be right with you Sir" and starts to turn away to lead some other guests to their table. All of the sudden he looks around again and gets this big ole grin on his face and I just give him a wink and he jots off quickly to seat the other guests.

Before I knew it he was right up in my face saying "It is so good to see you again Sir, where in the room would you like to be seated?". I smiled picked out a table and he quickly led me to it all along with an almost skip in his step. He pulls my chair out for me to sit and then very carefully unfolds my napkin and places it across my lap very slowly. As he is leaned over to place the napkin over my lap he softly says "Will you have a repeat of last time Sir?". I look up at him and say "I think I would like something a little more adventuress this time". He looks at me a bit puzzled and says "I don't think I have time for anything more". I looked at him and said "Who said about anything here?". He looks at me again and says "I don't get off work until Midnight". I replied back with lets just see what happens and he hands me my menu and goes off to assist other guests.

I ordered my food, enjoyed the view of the city as I ate, and then called the waiter for my bill. The waiter brought my bill and I finished off my tea and then got up to leave. I walked right up to the Manager, told him I had a wonderful dinner, handed him the bill and money and walked toward the exit of the restaurant. As I was walking out the door I glanced back to see this bewildered look on the young mans face. I smile at him, he looked down at the bill, and then came back up with the biggest grin on his face. I had written my hotel name and room number on the bill.

Now here is was barely nine pm and I had another three hours or so before this young man would make it to my room. I decided I was going out to the bar like I said before and set off for the ten minute drive to get there. It was early as most guys don't get out until around eleven but there were a few and the bar was quite lit up when I got there. I went and sat at the bar and the bartender got me a drink. There were videos playing so I was getting into the boys playing with each other and lost track of where I was. Next thing I know there are guys sitting on both sides of me at the bar and the room had filled up quite a bit but yet it was only ten pm. I had become so involved in the video that I didn't notice that the guy on my left was actually rubbing my upper thigh.

When I finally realized it I looked over at him and said he hoped I didn't mind. To my surprise this was a very well built young black man about early thirties with a very tight tank top that allowed his nipples to bulge through. I smiled and said I didn't have a problem with it and at that point he let his hand drift over my crotch and start to dig for gold. Well my cock, when it got hard, sprang to attention and broke out of my tight briefs and shot down the left side of my tight jeans and I let out a little wince of pain and moan at the same time. He looks up with a bit smile and says I can see you are having a good time this evening. He leans over a bit closer and says "I would really like to take care of that for you if you want". I answered back with my place isn't too far from here and with that we left the bar.

We end up back at my hotel about ten forty-five and we barely get inside the room when he starts yanking at my cloths to get them off. I am equally eager to get his cloths off as well and when I do I reveal an all smooth body with a rippled stomach, very thick thighs, and a bubble butt I could hold onto for days. When we finally get each others cloths off he pushes me down onto the bed and quickly engulfs my cock down to his throat. I start to think man is this going to be another deep throat dude but right about that time he starts to gag and comes off my cock. He doesn't let that stop him and he jumps right back on it trying to get it down his throat but quickly gags again.

At this point he gives up on trying to swallow it and just starts sucking the head, swishing his tongue all around it and then pushing down the base of my balls. After a bit I pull him off my cock and bring him on top of me and enter my tongue into his mouth where he accepts it gladly. As we are kissing I am running my hands up and down his back and finding my way down to those beautiful mounds and let my fingers linger in and out of the crack. He comes off my mouth and says he normally tops but tonight he is in the mood and thinks we should do it. I asked if he brought protection and he said he doesn't do that and that he is clean.

I roll him over onto his back and pull out the lube from the nightstand and then take a real good look at his body. I start at his young face and then move down to the incredible pecs followed by the six pack abs and then let out a "OMG". When I got down to his cock I couldn't believe the length as it had to be at least twelve inches. I looked at him and said how lucky I was NOT being the bottom for him tonight. We both laughed and then I lubed up my cock and his hole and place my now throbbing cock at the entrance. I asked if we needed to go slow and he said no and that he does bottom a lot but he likes to top more. Well with that I gave it one big push and my cock spread open his tight hole and flew all the way in with only one push. He lunged upward from the (^*&^*&(& but quickly laid back down and started moving his ass to get me going.

Oh man was he tight and I knew I wasn't going to last a long time but I tried to keep up with his ass thrusts and his moaning became louder with each thrust. After a few more thrusts he tells me to stop for a minute and then pulls me down and starts kissing me again. He really liked to kiss and I really don't mind it myself so there we were kissing while my throbbing cock was quivering inside his tight now hot hole. Well damn it if my cock doesn't have a mind of it's own and next thing I know I am slowly moving in and out of his even more quivering hole.

He doesn't seem to mind and soon his ass is following my push and pulls and they are getting stronger as we go along. After awhile I am amazed at how long we have been fucking and then all of the sudden I feel my cum starting to move. I am barely able to speak I am about to cum and I start shooting deep into his ass and he tightens more and more trying to draw every last drop out of my cock. By the time I have completed my load into his cheeks I am thinking "Man my cock is going to be really sore" but am amazed that I don't feel anything but pleasure. I looked down and say "Hey didn't you cum?" and he replied "No but that is OK the night is not over". I looked down and grinned and then laid back on top of him and we went back to kissing.

As we laid there kissing there comes a knock at the door. I quickly look at the clock and realize the manager of the restaurant is at the door. I looked at this gorgeous man below me and say "Sorry I completely forgot that I had a fuck date at Midnight". He says "That's OK, do you think it will be OK if I stayed?" I told him I wasn't sure how the guy would handle that but we would see what happened. I told him to go into the bathroom and wait for my call.

I leaped out of the bed, put on the hotel bath robe, and headed for the door as the second knock rang out. I opened the door to find this cute young manager standing there with the biggest grin on his face. I told him to come in and he literally bounced into the room. He quickly gave me a kiss and then said "I got to thinking about you saying you wanted something a little more adventuress soooooo" and with that he opened up a black bag he had brought with him. As he opened the bag he gave me another huge grin and pulled out a blindfold, soft tie wraps and a gag. He looked up at me again and I gave him a big ole grin and a great idea just popped into my head.

I didn't waste anytime and quickly grabbed the blindfold and placed it over his eyes. As I was putting on the blindfold I told him that he would need to do everything I told him to do. He moaned and said yes yes he would. I then took the soft tie wraps and tied his hands behind his back and he let out a small giggle. I then lead him to the bedroom and told him to wait by the side of the bed. I took some pillows and positioned them on the bed. I then helped him onto the bed on his hands and knees and placed the pillow under his stomach for support. He moaned again and said "OMG are you going to fuck me?" and I just told him to be quiet but he asked me again so I grabbed the gag and pushed it into his mouth and then secured it with another cloth so he couldn't spit it out.

I positioned him better on the bed and then climbed on the bed with his face in front of my cock. I lifted his face up and said "I am going to take this gag out and I want you to suck on my cock OK?". He nodded in consent and I remove the gag and placed my now hard again cock at his lips. He lunged forward and took my cock into his mouth and tried to swallow it but I held his head back far enough to where he could only get about half of it in. I let him savor that for a while and the pulled my cock back out of his lips. I told him to be very quiet and that I would be right back. He nodded in consent again and I left the bed.

I went into the bathroom where my very handsome young black man had been patiently waiting. I whispered to him what I wanted to do and he nodded in consent and we both came out of the bathroom very quickly. I had positioned the young manager on the bed to where his ass was right at the edge of the side of the bed. I came around and got back into position to where my cock was just inches from his face and he quickly lunged forward and placed his lips back around them only this time I let him take it as far as he could get it. When my cock reached the back of his throat I grabbed his head with hands and then motioned to the other young man to move in. The young black man had already lubed his cock and then grabbed the managers thighs. The manager jumped in surprise and tried to come off my cock but I heald him still and then he calmed down.

At that point the young black man placed his cock at the entrance of the managers ass and slowly started to push in. I thought he would meet with resistance but the manager seemed to enjoy it and tried to swallow my cock and push back onto the thick cock now making its way into his tight hole. The manager let out a huge moan when he realized that he was going to be fucked by a very huge dick. After a bit of time I noticed that the manager had actually taken the entire black cock into his tight ass and was enjoying every push and pull that happened.

This went on for awhile and then I decided that I wanted my cock completely down this young managers throat again. I motioned for the black guy go withdraw and then we repositioned the manager so that he was on his back with his head hanging over the bed. I moved in and placed my cock into his mouth again to where he quickly let is slip in and out of his throat. I leaned forward and grabbed the managers legs and pulled them toward me so the young back stallion could invade that waiting hole.

As the young black man pushed his cock deep into his ass down to his balls I also pushed my cock down into his throat and yet the manager still managed to get a very loud moan out. I knew none of us were going to last much longer as the manager was now waling on his own cock but yet still trying to get more of both of us into him. At this point I leaned forward even more to meet the lips of the young black man and we lock tongues just as the manager below us starts to moan out of control and cum starts shooting all over his chest. The young black man tightens his kiss and I know he is about to shoot and then he also lets out a loud moan and begins to shoot.

All of their moaning has taken me over the edge and I too start shooting my cum deep into the throat of the manager. Nobody lets go and we just keep pushing and pulling for what seemed like forever but it felt even better with each push. After a few moments we stop kissing, I remove my cock from the managers mouth and take the blindfold off. The young black man has not yet removed from the managers ass and considering the length he had he would have to pull it out as it wasn't going to drop out. The young manager looks up to me and that big ole grin is back and he says "Not exactly what I was expecting but I am sure glad you did that". And with that he looks up to the black man, says hello big boy, and then asks if he could continue pushing in and out for a bit longer. The young black man give a big ole smile and then leans down and starts kissing the young manager as he starts to move his now growing cock in and out of this cum filled hole.

I move a bit closer and start caressing their bodies as they move so beautifully together. I leaned down and started kissing them on their lips as they are kissing each other and we are turn into a three way kissing with tongue flying everywhere. I come off the kiss and can see that these two are really getting into this so I decide I would leave them a lone for a while and go back out to the living room and turn on the TV. As I sit there nude watching some show I am really not watching I fall to sleep. The next thing I know I am being woke up by the young men sharing my cock that is now at full attention. The site of both of them on my purple cock is just too much and I start to shoot cum straight up into the air. They both moan as my cum splats back down onto their faces and I am amazed at the amount of cum I am shooting. I finally quit and they quickly start licking my cock, belly, each other faces, until all the cum has been completely cleaned up.

I looked over at the clock and can't believe it is almost four am but I don't say a word because I am enjoying this so much. After we are all clean the young manager says well I guess that is it for tonight. I told them I was in no hurry but if they needed to leave I perfectly understood. The manager looks up at me and says that isn't what he meant. He then looks at the young black man and then back up at me and asks if they could spend the night with me.

Well my eyes just lit up and I told them I would love that idea. And with that we all went into the bedroom and climbed into the bed. They put me in the middle so they could snuggle up tight and I was really liking that and my cock became semi-hard again. I said I was sorry about that and the manager said no problem as he liked it that way.

And with that one of them turned off the lights and we all just drifted off to sleep. The next thing I know I am being woken up with the young black man sucking my nipples as the young manager was working my cock like he had never had it before.

Round two???????