How do you avoid UTI when your a Top?

Guest TJ6808

Guest TJ6808

Topped a hot looking bottom a few weeks ago. 3 days later started pissing blood!!! went to hospital...treated for a massive urinary tract infection....that sucked!!! ok now but don't want to through that again. Anyone know how to avoid that...???? Thanks

Topped a hot looking bottom a few weeks ago. 3 days later started pissing blood!!! went to hospital...treated for a massive urinary tract infection....that sucked!!! ok now but don't want to through that again. Anyone know how to avoid that...???? Thanks

Interview each man before you fuck him or use a rubber or give up fucking.

I got guardia plus 4 other conditions from rimming a man in a sauna - he'd been to malaysia and brought back more than a tan.

I have not been fucked since then and don't know, given it was 10 years ago whether I am a carrier for those conditions or not. he may have been in a similar position but decided to try his luck.

If you are a committed bber, I guess you just have to hope lightning does not strike twice - after all there are plenty of other STDs you could catch when topping - most of the guys here just seem to be philosophical about the risks taken when being either top or bottom.

Being an otherwise normal man who still has a very healthy sexual appetite, I cannot give up fucking. I've been fucking and playing since I was a teenager; but, I best describe myself as "playing smart" and not fucking everyone I meet who otherwise might interest me. I don't so much interview them, but I do talk with them; for one, someone who is too eager to get fucked is often someone to put off or avoid altogether. It's also why I became a versatile top about 16 years ago; besides, with a straight 8-inch cock that 2 inches thick, few guys ask to fuck me and they never ask at group parties. Even when I was more versatile, I expelled their cum as soon as possible even from guys I trusted. (Guys I didn't trust never fucked me. Also, I have actually swallowed only twice in my life.) You do have to be careful and smart about everything you do; supplements like saw pawmetto help your prostate's health and cranberry juice or supplements help your urinary tract's health. Sufficient vitamins (esp. E & C) and a balanced diet along with exercise, hydration, and some sunlight strengthen your body's immune system.

The guy who had just returned from Malaysia shouldn't have been so mindlessly eager to have sex. He should have been to the doctor first for a general checkup. Anyone who thinks they've gotten something should seek medical attention before inadvertently spreading it to someone else.

Think, too, about how your nervous system is wired and your circulation works, especially for your cock: The nerves pass from your prostate to the various parts of your dick and back--there is no other way! A regular of mine wanted to tongue my peehole once; since we had been playing for a few hours, I got caught up in the feeling, but I should have known better. Nerves, especially erogenous nerves, are extremely dense right there; also, there is little else but blood vessels and skin tissue. The irritation to those nerve endings actually caused prostatitis--an irritation of the prostate. I couldn't jack off for more than 2 weeks; the nerve actually got temporarily shortened pulling my cockhead back and preventing a full erection. Lots of cranberry juice with Vitamin C cured it.

• 3 months later...
Guest randomhuman

Drink a couple tall glasses of water before sex and take a good long piss as soon as possible when you're done. It doesn't outright prevent a UTI, but it improves your chances of avoiding one.

there are a number of reasons why you would develop a UTI after sex without a condom and not all are sinister. It is quite common to develop UTI's simply because your sexual partners body flora Is different to what you're body's used to. It's not because they're a dirty skanky whore or necessarily have a disease.