just starting out

Guest fbudy

Guest fbudy

hi everybody, just thought i would post a few thoughts. i have had bareback sex before, even cumin in a few asses, but never had any guy actually cum inside me!. well, i have decided that its time i gave in and get my ass filled. now the more i think about it, the more i want it. but, i must admit, i am afraid of catching something, hep c etc. i am an intelligent chap, so really am aware of how foolish this course of action is, but i simply want to be bred, and by as many guys as possible. this is no idle fantasy, indeed, its something i have been thinking about for years, i get so turned on by reading the profiles of bareback guys, even those that are + . i have gotten very close to it a few times in a few local saunas, cottage bristol, greenhouse newport and the suite in bath, but always pulled back. but now i am determined to get my self bred, i want to party, have cum in every hole and piss up my ass. i have even read about a bareback party for +men in london, 65 plus guys !! i am considering signing up, to just abandon myself to all that flesh. insane, i know, but i cant help how i feel. would like to hear from others who started out like this, and where it lead you. x

hi everybody, just thought i would post a few thoughts. i have had bareback sex before, even cumin in a few asses, but never had any guy actually cum inside me!. well, i have decided that its time i gave in and get my ass filled. now the more i think about it, the more i want it. but, i must admit, i am afraid of catching something, hep c etc. i am an intelligent chap, so really am aware of how foolish this course of action is, but i simply want to be bred, and by as many guys as possible. this is no idle fantasy, indeed, its something i have been thinking about for years, i get so turned on by reading the profiles of bareback guys, even those that are + . i have gotten very close to it a few times in a few local saunas, cottage bristol, greenhouse newport and the suite in bath, but always pulled back. but now i am determined to get my self bred, i want to party, have cum in every hole and piss up my ass. i have even read about a bareback party for +men in london, 65 plus guys !! i am considering signing up, to just abandon myself to all that flesh. insane, i know, but i cant help how i feel. would like to hear from others who started out like this, and where it lead you. x

Good luck with it all - I am in a similar position to you - an ass twitching for cock, but I haven't got any loads up there yet.

You won't be able to get to that party for +ve men - I think they police it, as not every +ve man is happy about fucking someone -ve. One of the main things about that party is the fact that all the people there know that they are all +ve. Then it is a matter of whether they want to fuck freely or be careful as the many different strains of HIV can lead to men having such a mix of strains that they become untreatable, and that can be difficult to live with.