Last Night at the Restaurant

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Here it is Friday April 9, 2010 and I am still finding it hard to believe what happened last night in New York.
At the beginning of the week some of the guys, from the company I was working for, invited me out to eat with them last night. I try not to get too involved with the employees so told them I would think it over and get back to them. Well, next thing you know it is Thursday and I had forgotten to get back to them. At the end of the day they came back up to me and said they wouldn't take no for answer and told me to meet them at the restaurant at 7:00 PM and gave me the address. I told them OK and then headed off to the hotel to freshen up.

I decided I would go out after dinner and see if I could drum up some play time so decided to dress down and put on some snug fitting jeans and an equally snug fitting v-neck sweater. When I get to the restaurant the guys are already there waiting for me outside the entrance. We chat for just a couple of minutes and then head on inside. It was a very nice restaurant, and I assumed it was expensive, and the guys informed me that they would be treating me tonight. I told them that wasn't necessary but they just ignored me and began looking at the menus.

The gentleman that seated us was very nice and as we came into the restaurant I felt like he was staring right at me with a big ole grin on his face and welcomed us. He looked at me again and said tonight guys you can have your pick of where to sit. Well, at that point I knew he was flirting with me but the guys didn't seem to notice. They just made a comment about how I must be good luck as they never have had this much attention before. I just grinned and looked away as the young man lead us to our table. The table had a very nice view of the city and one of the guys said that they must make sure to bring me here again so they would get a view like this again.

I knew none of the guys were not even remotely interested in me by the way they talked about women at the office so I am sure they didn't notice the young man actually flirting with me as well. We looked over the menus, ordered our food, and continued chatting while waiting for dinner. I couldn't help but notice the young man would walk by our table frequently, either seating other guests or just walking through the room, but he would always look over at me and give me a big grin.

About half way through dinner this young man came by our table and asked if everything was OK and if there was anything he could get for us. The other guys mumbled they were fine and kept on eating and the young man looked over at me and gave me a wink. Well since the other guys were so involved with their dinner I took the chance and winked back at him. His eyes lit up and he turned around quickly and headed back to his post.

I had a really nice time with the guys and when it came time to leave I tried to pay my portion again but they would have nothing to do with it. The waiter took the bill to pay but the young man brought back the chance. He asked if everything was OK and we all told him how good the evening was. As the guys got up to leave I told them thanks for the dinner but that I was going to make a pit stop before leaving and to not wait for me. They shook my hand and then headed out the door and I asked you young man where the restrooms were. He replied back with allow me to show you where that is and then proceeded in front of me.

As we headed down a hallway I couldn't help but notice a sign that said the bathrooms were the other way. I mentioned about what I had seen and he responded back that those rooms were always so busy and sometimes you would have to wait twenty minutes or more to get in. I said OK and then just followed him. So why was I not surprised when we ended up at the Manager's office? He quickly opened the door, told me to come in, and then closed and locked the door behind us. He quickly came very close to me and said 'I don't have much time and want to suck your cock. If you are not into that you can leave but I would really like to do that'.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him even closer to me, got right into his face and said 'So this is why you brought me way back here?' He started to tremble just a little and answered yes but I could leave if I wanted to. I looked at him again and said 'Well, shouldn't you get started then? and then gave him a big smile. With a sigh of relief he dropped to his knees and started to undo the buttons on my jeans. He then noticed the bugle in my pants and quickly started rubbing it and it started to shoot down my left leg. He moaned with delight and quickly undid all the buttons to find out I have no underwear on. He looks up with a big smile and then slowly pulls my cock out of my pants and he lets out another moan by the site of it.

He slowly lowers his lips just over the mushroom head and then clamps down and my cock jumps to attention and he moans again. He then starts to use his tongue to massage my cock head and I actually let out a small moan. He takes that as acceptance and then slowly starts his way down to the bottom of my shaft. My cock head taps the back of his throat and I can feel him trying to swallow it but my cock is so hard at that point that it doesn't want to bend at all. He pulls back some and then swallows it again only to hit at the back of his throat. He comes off my cock and whispers 'Damn I wish I had more time'.

At that point he gets up and I am thinking we are done but he tells me to follow him over to the desk. He moves a few things and then gets on top of the desk, lays on his back, and then hangs his head over the edge. He motions for me to come closer and then takes my cock into his mouth again. He reaches forward and grabs my ass and pulls me toward him slowly. The feeling is great and when I can feel my cock head reach the back of his throat again he pulls me harder toward him and my cock slips down into his throat. I thought we were both going to cum at that moment as we both let out very loud moans of pleasure. It is just a good thing that his office is way in the back of the restaurant. He then grabs my hips and slowly pulls me out of his throat only to push back in until I get his rhythm. I moved his hands away but kept the movements he had shown me. Now I am slow fucking this hot young mans throat and both of us are really getting into it.

After a couple of minutes of this he reaches down and pulls out his own cock and starts to stoke it hard. With the other hand he grabs my hip again and (^*&^*&(&s me to push and pull harder now. My cock head is so sensitive now that I can feel it rubbing against the walls of this throat with each push and pull. I am amazed at how well he catches his breath each time I pull out of his throat. I can tell he is close to cumming by the way he is now whaling on his own cock. I too am about there. He seems to sense this and now every time I pull out of his throat he clamps down on my cock. Well I can't take anymore and begin to shoot very thick cum into his throat. As soon as he feels I am starting to cum he stops me from pulling out so my cock is now planted deep in his throat and his own cock is not shooting wildly onto his shirt and his body starts to jerk around. I lean forward and forcibly hold him down on the desk until we have both lost our complete loads.

He senses I am done when my cock starts to soften and releases it from his throat only to clamp down one more time in his mouth to ensure he has drained me of every last drop of cum. When he is sure they is no more he releases my cock and then jumps down off the desk. I looked at him and said sorry about your shirt and he replied it was no problem. I asked how was he going to continue working and he said he has other shirts here as he is the manager so everything would be good. After we both cleaned up a bit he unlocked the door, thanked me with a quick kiss on the lips and then opened the door for me to leave.

The next morning at work I thanked the guys again for the dinner and they said they were very happy to treat me since I had done such a great job with them at work. I couldn't help but think to myself that 'You have no idea just how much of a treat that really was'.