Found My Friend at The Bath House

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Here it is Saturday about 1:00am on April 3, 2010, and I have just arrived home from the city bath house. I just had to write about this adventure because I am still finding it hard to believe it actually happened. It had been a very long week, with another one just around the bend and me out of state, that I felt I needed to release some pressure.

I decided to drive over by the city and check out the bath house. I get there around 8:00pm and it is not too crowded yet so I take my time changing into my towel. I put my clothes in the locker and head off to the back room where it is darker and more adventuress. With it being darker all the guys don't seem to have the usual hangups and are free and willing to reach out and grab your cock as they walk by.

I walked past the sling and there was an older gentlemen there just waiting for someone to take charge of his hole. Before I can get past him two other guys walk up and start to use his body and the older gentlemen moans with pleasure so I continue on my search. There are lots of small stalls with locking doors and glory holes and a lot of them are already occupied.

I move into another area where it is even darker but yet an open area and find several guys up against the wall with several guys on their knees going to town on the cocks in front of them. As I walk further into this area I feel several hands rub across my cock until one hand grabs on and doesn't let go. I stop and this guy immediately swallows my cock to the back of his throat.

Now this guy knows what he is doing and I can feel my cock thickening in his throat but he doesn't let go. I don't know how he is doing it but he is massaging my cock with his throat and the angle my cock is driving me nuts. I feel my legs start to tighten up and can feel a warmth coming up through my loins and then all of the sudden I am spewing cum down into his throat and he still manages to moan as as I am shooting. I grab his ears and try to pull him even further onto my cock and I can tell by the moaning that he approves of my actions and my cock continues to shoot cum down his throat.

After a few more moments I can feel the last few drops of cum leave my cock and he lets go stands up to say thanks and is gone. I compose myself and decide I should go shower off and start to head out of the dark room. This room is very dark but as you get closer to leaving it you can see who is on the outside but they can't see in. Just as I am about to exit the room I look up and can't believe what I am seeing. Out in the more lit area there is a friend of a friend of mine heading back into the darker areas. I had no idea that he was gay or bi and as far as I knew he had no idea about me as well. I let him walk by before coming out and head straight to the shower.

As I am walking to the shower I look back to make sure he is not coming this way. I struggle with myself as to whether I should stay or leave. I don't know this guy very well but am unsure of what he might say if he were to see me here. Then again I start to think that he is probably in the same boat as I am and would probably keep his own mouth shut. I take a quick shower and decide to take a chance and head back again. It is very dim in the back area and he might not recognize anyway.

I have always found this guy very handsome and have wondered what it would be like if we ever got together and played. As I get closer to the back area I start to watch every corner as to not run into him. I didn't know him that well so I wasn't sure what he would even be into. Just as I am coming into the back area I see him walk into a darker area so I decide to follow him at a distance to see what or where he goes. I am finding this all very exciting and my cock is now showing the same excitement. I kept site of him as he entered the darker area so I would know who he was but if he hadn't seen me prior to going in there he probably would not recognize me from inside the room.

Now that we are both in the darker room I stay a bit closer to him as to not lose him. I see several guys reach out and pull on his cock but he continues walking around. This guy is about 6'2", 200lbs, blond hair blue eyes and a great smile. Even thinking about his looks makes my cock jump for joy though I have no idea if we would even do anything. I notice he is looking into a lot of the stalls and then continuing to walk around. Finally he goes into one of the stalls and I can hear the door lock behind him.

I figured this was my chance and quickly looked around at the other stalls to see if he is trying to get someones attention. All the stall doors around him are open and empty so I decide to take one of the stalls next to him and lock the door. I wasn't sure what was going to happen so I took my towel off and stood close by the glory hole between us. After a few moments I can feel a soft breath blowing on my cock and I am thinking BINGO this is it. I move closer to the glory hole and let my cock just barely pass through the hole. That was all that he needed as he quickly placed his lips around my cock and started to slowly move back and forth.

I could tell that this guy was no stranger to sucking cock as I could feel his tongue swishing back and forth up and down trying to extract juices from it. I leaned into the wall enjoying the warmth of his tongue carefully inspecting every inch of my cock. This seemed to go on for quite sometime and I thought, that since I just came a while ago, that he might grow tired of trying to get me to spit out juices for him. He didn't seem to mind as I would occasionally hear a bit of moaning from his throat as he would take my cock in deep.

After a while he slipped off my cock and didn't go back on it. I thought that perhaps he had enough but I waited just a bit more to make sure. Just as my cock started to soften I decided to pull out and take off before he saw me. But before I could remove my cock from the hole he grabs it again and pulls me back to the wall. Then I felt something at the edge of my cock that wasn't his lips and I realized that he was beginning to put a condom over the head of my cock. It must have been a small condom because it was very tight and hard to cover the head of my cock. Finally I can feel him pushing it down to the base and I am thinking now he has to work his ass over my cock. But all of the sudden I feel this rocking motion and realized that he wasn't putting a condom on me he was putting his ass over my cock.

By the time I really get my thoughts together about what is happening he is really moving on my cock and I find myself holding onto the wall to keep my balance. He now has a steady beat going back and forth and I find myself thrusting back and forth to keep pace with him. The more I thrust toward him the harder he pushed back onto my cock. His moaning is now becoming more intense and I can feel the presence of other guys just outside our doors trying to look over to get a peek of the pounding. I am even now finding myself moaning a bit louder than I would normally and seems to turn him on even more and continues to push back as hard as he can to feel me push forward. All of the sudden I can feel his ass tighten up and he lets out an even louder moan and I know he is shooting his cum on the floor in front of him. Right about that time I start to let loose my own cum and he stops pumping my cock and pushes his ass to the glory hole wall and I take over pumping my cock in and out of this ass pulling almost all the way out before slamming back inside.

Well, what seemed like forever spewing, I finally finished dumping my cum into his ass. He sensed that I had finished and quickly withdrew off my cock, unlocked the stall door, and was gone. I didn't want to go out the same time as he did so I waited a few moments and slowly opened the stall door to make sure he wasn't around. I moved over into the darker room to stay hidden in case he just went to clean up and come back for more. I went over and leaned up again a wall to watch some guys get sucked off and before I knew there was a guy kneel ed in front of me cleaning off my cock and loving every lick he took. I let him continue sucking as I watched the other guys, but kept an eye out in case my friend came back in. About thirty minutes later I decided to leave and never did see this guy as I was dressing and leaving.

All I can say is I hope to see him there again sometime. I might even walk up to him and tell him it was me he was with tonight. : > )