Never know who your Neighbors are

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
Last summer I found myself trying to be outside a lot working in the yard whenever I could be home. I have always tried to keep the house and yard looking good and people would often walk by and compliment the yard.

The first part of the summer I would take my shirt off to try and get a tan. I live across from some Condos and I couldn't help but notice that this guy, on the third level, seemed to always be out on his patio every time I would be out in the yard. He was cute, in his mid twenties and about 5'10", but I never caught him looking at me so I figured he was just taking care of his weed plants and went about my day. Well after a while I found myself looking to see if he was there every time I went into the yard and if he wasn't he seemed to appear shortly after I would come out. I noticed about the sixth time that he would also come out without his shirt on and I thought I would cream my pants right then. I love a smooth muscled chest and that is exactly what he had but he was already tanned.

He would stay out on his patio as long as he could until either his wife or girlfriend would come out and then they would go back inside. Toward the end of the summer I came out as usual, and he was already out on the patio, so I just went on with my yard work. About an hour into my work I glanced up his way only to see him standing against the railing rubbing his nipples as he watched me work. He must not have seen me glance up so I quickly looked away trying to figure out what to do next as he was obviously attracted to me. I worked for a bit longer and then went into the house and put on some shorts. I deliberately put on some tight ones as I wanted to see what he would do.

I came back out and noticed that he was not on the patio so I just went back to work. A few minutes later I glance up again and see him working on the patio again. The reason I put on the tight shorts is because when I get excited my cock will bulge in my shorts and can be seen from quite a distance. Luckily I have a fence around my yard so nobody but this young lad would be able to see my bulge. Every now and then I would glance up to see if he was looking again and he finally started sneaking peaks at me. So now I decide to sit on the ground to work and make sure that my crotch is facing my young stud from afar.

I start thinking about what I would like to do to this young man and without fail my cock starts to grow. I continue to work without looking but keep thinking of my dirty thoughts until my cock is now causing me a bit of pain. So without thinking I reached down and tried to position it so the pressure is not so great. As I am doing that I happen to look up and there he is again leaning on the railing watching me while pinching his nipples. This time he knows I can see him but he doesn't look away. I motioned for him to come down and he quickly goes back inside the condo.

I go back to working in the yard thinking he would say something over the fence but an hour goes by and I don't see or hear from him. I finally get tired of waiting, and working in the yard, and pack up my yard tools and go back into house. I was just getting ready to jump in the shower when the doorbell rang. I put a towel around me to see who it is and it is the young stud from the condo. I quickly opened the door and there he is with a big grin on his face and still no shirt on. He says 'Hey, I'm your neighbor from across the street and thought I would come over and say hi'. I asked if he wanted to come in and have a beer and he said sure so I opened the screen door and let him in. As he walked past me I could smell the scent of 'Brut' and my cock started to grow again. I placed my hand over my bulge and shut the door.

I told him to have a seat while I grab the beers and he said he hoped he hadn't disturbed me as it looked like I was in the middle of something. I told him I was just getting ready to take a shower when the doorbell rang. He quickly studdered that he could come back later and I said it was no problem and that he could take a shower with me if he liked. I wasn't sure how he was going to react, and was really surprised I let that slip out of my mouth, but he quickly got up and said yeah that would be great. He then walks over to me and pulls my towel off and says I have wanted to see that cock for months.

After he fondles my cock for a minutes he says now about that shower. I lead him to the master bedroom and he starts to undress. As he takes off his pants I see that he not only works on his chest and arms but the legs are looking nice and buffed as well. After he undresses he quickly wraps his body around mine and I can feel the bulge starting to grow on him as well. He looks up and says lets take that shower so we head off to the shower room.

I start the water running and we step in and then he wraps his arms around me again and buries his face into my chest hair and moans. I reach around and caress his back and start my descent toward his well rounded bottom and he lets out a soft moan. When my hands reach his cheeks we both let out a murmur and he tightens his hold around me. He then looks up at e and says he has got a whole lot of time and that he wants me to fuck him in the shower. I give him a big smile and reach down and let my finger crawl across his tight hole and he shivers with delight.

At this point he reaches over to the conditioner bottle and applies some on his hole and inserts some inside. I ask if he wants a condom, he looks up and asks if I am clean, I respond with yes and he says we don't have time for that and gets this evil grin on his face. He then turns and faces the wall, looks back and says, I've never had a cock this thick before so please go easy on me along with another evil grin. I reach forward and grab his ass cheek and he lets out an evil moan letting me know he is ready for action.

I move up behind him and position my now throbbing cock at his entry point but before I could make any moves he quickly shoves his ass back as hard as he could and just engulfs my cock all the way up to my balls and we both let out a cry of pure pleasure. I wanted to ask him about his comment about taking it slow but I didn't get a chance as he is now rocking my cock back and forth with his cheeks loosening as he pushes back and tightens when he pulls away. This boy has done this before and I was real happy about that. Before long he is moaning louder and louder and I see him reach for his cock. I spoke out and said oh now you don't and grabs his arms and pull them behind his back. I use his arms to help hold him in place and start pounding his ass until his cheeks started to turn red. I knew he was really into my pounding as the only thing he cried about was to let go of his arms so he could pump his own cock.

After awhile of listening to him cry to have his arms released I told him to shut up and that he would cum when I wanted him to cum and without touching his own cock. He quickly blurted out that he has never been able to do that and that he really needed to touch his cock but I held his arms in place. I thought to myself that for a very masculine man he sure does cry a lot. LOL After a few more moments I start to groan and tell him this is it and that I wanted him to blow his load all over the shower walls. He started to protest again but I started pelting his ass with my cock and just as I felt myself start to cum he started moaning louder and louder and all of the sudden he lost control and started shooting cum. He again pleaded for me to let go but I held on as I am now also pumping hot cream into his red cheeked ass. At that moment I feel his go weak in the knees so I pull on his arms tighter to keep him upright and he let out another louder moan and shoots again but this time he is telling me to fuck him harder and harder in which I try to keep up with him but my own legs are now starting to give out.

I finally let go of his arms and he pushes me back up against the wall and clamps down on my cock with his cheeks and tries to tighten as much as he could and I felt another rush coming up my legs and I was able to squirt out a few more drops of cum into his ass. He holds me there and stays clamped down as in retaliation to me holding his arms but I could tell he was liking my cock in his ass and let him hold me there as long as he wanted. He finally comes off my cock, turns around, and then puts his arms around me again and bury is face in my chest hair. After a few moments he looks up and says he really needed that as it has been a very long time in which I told him he could have fooled me.

At this point I grab the soap and start to wash his body and he returns the favor to me. We come out of the shower, he looks into the bedroom and sees the clock, and says he really needs to get going. I told him sure no problem and he quickly puts his cloths on, drys his hair, gives me a quick kiss and then slips out the door. I wanted to call out and tell him anytime would be OK with me but I thought I would just leave it a lone as he knows where I live.

Some neighbors are just so nice. LOL

post-51876-1269994322_thumb.jpg