Bukkake?

Guest OneSub4TwoTops

Guest OneSub4TwoTops

One fantasy of mine is to have a large group of men to suck and have cum on my face. I don't think this is possible to setup, but has anyone ever experienced this, or fantasized about it?

• 1 month later...
Guest creamypantybum
One fantasy of mine is to have a large group of men to suck and have cum on my face. I don't think this is possible to setup, but has anyone ever experienced this, or fantasized about it?

mine 2, i've had a couple, but just cumming over my ass and legs had to take transit home, i'm sure i smelled of male sex

• 2 weeks later...

It is fun, but you'd think it would be easier to arrange than it is. I've been fucking one of regular bottoms for 2 1/2 years; for more than a year, he's been wanting me to help engineer gang bangs ending in either us all cumming inside him or all over him. The most the two of us have been able to manage so far is two other guys coming to his apartment then we eventually cum on him. We both like playing for hours and fucking non-stop for long periods of time; he absolutely loves it when I unleash a big load deep inside him (I have 8 inches measured topside), but he usually wants me to cum on his face so that he can see how much I came.

It was easier for me to arrange several years ago before I moved back to Dallas. Back in college, several of us (mostly versatile then) would take turns being the "target."