How an Older Man Got My Nut (conclusion)

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
(continued from last story)The young stud doesn't move his hand and after a couple more minutes the bartender gets up and goes into the bathroom. As soon as the door shuts the young stud grabs my cock which is already starting to stiffen up. I look at him and ask what is he doing and he whispers softly it is OK just relax as I have wanted to touch that monster all night and now is my chance. I looked at him and whispered back what if your boy friend catches us? At that moment the bartender comes back into the room and says catch you doing what?

The young stud quickly moves his hand and his voice starts to crack as he says nothing is going on and that he better get in the shower and get ready for work. The bartender is certainly not believing it and comes over, throws back the covers, and reveals my fully erect cock. He looks at his boyfriend again and said 'So you didn't make this happen?'. The young stud is now finding it very difficult to even speak and a look of fear has come over his face. I start to get up and say I would be on my way but the bartender pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me pinning my arms down. Before I realize it the bartender has reached around and secured my arms down to the bed.

I started to yell and again before I could get a couple of yelps out he had again reached around and stuffed my mouth with some sort of cloth and then secured it with some sort of towel to keep me from spitting it out. The young stud pleads to his boyfriend not to do this again and the bartender yells at him and says 'You know what to do now get it done'. The young stud, now trembling, grabs my legs and secures them to the end of the bed.

I am now getting a bit terrified where if the young stud was getting really upset then what was going to happen to me? I tried to struggle but the bartender was about my size and with him on top of me I was not able to move much at all. The young stud asks if he should blindfold me and the bartender replied back with 'No, I want him to see everything that is happening'. By this time the young stud had completed securing my legs to the bed and had started to walk toward the door to exit the bedroom. The bartender looks up and says 'Where do you think you are going?' and jumps off of me and tackles him onto the floor.

I could hear the young stud wince with pain as the bartender came down fully on top of him. At this point I can't see them as they are just beyond the foot of the bed but I continue to hear the young stud cry out in pain as the bartender is now pounding on him while telling him that this would happen to him every time he would touch another man's cock. The young stud cried for him to stop and that he would never do it again but the pounding continued for what seemed like forever.

Finally the bartender drags his boyfriend up and throws him on the bed and I was relieved to see that there was no blood or bruises. But now as the bartender came closer to me I was afraid I was the next target and tried to get out of my restraints with no success. The bartender leans down in my face to where his nose is almost touching mine and says 'Don't worry I am not going to hurt you but I want you to see what I make him do for him touching your cock'.

I felt such relief just then as he moved away from me but I also noticed that I had a rock hard cock at that moment. The bartender looked at my cock, smiled at me, and then grabbed his boyfriend and pulled him over to my waist. He looks back at me again and says 'You see, my boyfriend has a problem with cocks, as in he can't control himself when he sees or is around them. He loves to suck cock and it drives him nuts that he can't touch or play with them.' He then turns to his boyfriend and places his hand around my stiff cock. He looks at him and says 'Is this what you want?' The young stud tries to move away but the bartender grabs him by the hair and pulls his lips close to my cock to where I can feel his breath each time he gasps in pain.

The young stud again exclaims that he won't do it again and to let him go but the bartender just holds him there. The bartender then takes my cock and rubs it over his boyfriends lips and the young stud opens his mouth to try and take it in but the bartender pulls hard on his hair to move him away and again the young stud cries out in pain. Again the bartender pulls him close and rubs my cock over his lips and this time the young stud stays still but I could tell he was taking in the scent of my cock through his nose and his eyes began to class over a bit.

Once the bartender realized that the young stud was getting enjoyment from the feel and scent he pulls him off and tells him to get up into a sixty-nice position over me. The young stud removes the gag from my mouth and quickly jumps up and straddles my body and suddenly his well rounded mounds are staring me in the face. The bartender looks over at me and tells me to start lubing up his ass as that is the only lubricant he will be allowed later. Well, I am thinking to myself that perhaps this isn't too bad after all. I am getting to suck these smooth cheeks and feel my tongue pierce that now pulsating hole. I lean up a bit to try to get my tongue in between his cheeks but he is a bit too far down for me to get there. The bartender looks up and then tells his boyfriend to move further up my chest and he does that very quickly. I quickly dive in licking all around that tight hole and I can hear him moaning already.

The bartender asks me if I like that and I mumble back this is great. I am sucking along and suddenly realize that the young stud is not sucking my cock. I finally realize that the bartender has been making him look but not touch my cock while he is being sucked. Then all of the sudden the young studs body lunges forward and I can tell the bartender has shoved his mouth on top of my cock until I feel it hit the back of his throat and then slide further in. The young stud gags and I almost come off the bed and feel like I am gonna shoot at any moment. The bartender holds hims down for a few moments and then lets him up only to repeat the process several more times.

I am not sure how much longer I can hold on this way but the bartender seems to sense what is happening and pulls the young stud off my cock. He looks at me and ask if I have lubed him up good and I respond yes and then he looks at his boyfriend and say 'You know what to do'.

The young stud tries to protest but the bartender raises his fist and so the young stud jumps up and stands on the bed. The bartender tells him to get into position and the young stud straddles my body with his ass facing my chest. The young stud tries to protest again but the bartender again tells him to get into position. The bartender then grabs my cock and the young stud starts to slowly lower himself until he is just resting on the tip of my now throbbing purple cock. The bartender then tells him to lower just a bit more and I can then feel his hole start to open up and I can feel the head of my cock start to move inside his tight semi wet hole.

The bartender now tells him to stop and then lets go of my cock and stands up over me and behind his boyfriend. The bartenders back is now facing my chest and he again is scowling his boyfriend for touching cock he wasn't suppose to. All of the sudden he places his hands on his boyfriends shoulders and pushes down really hard sending the young studs ass flying over and onto my cock until his ass is all the way down to my balls. The young stud again winces in pain but this time is sorta moaning at the same time. Now the bartender is down on his knees still straddling me with his arms around his boyfriends chest ^&*%^&*^&* him up and down on my cock.

The young stud is no longer wincing but now outwardly moaning while the bartender is now kissing his neck from behind. Well I have had all I could take and let out a huge yelp and the young stud starts rocking my cock like there is no tomorrow. I blow and I blow hard and the bartender puts his hand down to my cock and rubs my cock as it comes out of his ass and then lets it slide right back into that tight quivering hole. Each time he would reach down and grabs my cock he would bring his hand back up to the young studs lips who would engulf his fingers to get the cum down his throat.

It seemed like forever as I was cumming but it soon ended and they both fell off of me over on the other side of the bed. The bartender then looks at me, leans in and kisses me, and says 'I hope we didn't scare you but this is something we like to do and find it hard to tell anyone before hand as they usually don't like it.' He asked me what I felt and I told him that at first I was real concerned but then really got into it and had a great time. I told them they could act like I was a stranger anytime.

The bartender smiled and said that was great because he too has a fantasy that he would like to play out sometime. I told them I would let them know the next time I would be in town. And with that I got up, took a quick shower and called my boys to head out for lunch.

I sure hope I meat up with those two again. If I do I will be sure to write about it here.