Endurance night

Guest travelingbutthole

Guest travelingbutthole

This Saturday, in London, at the Fort from 14:00 until 21:00 then Playpit from 21:45 until 03:00 then Pleasuredrome until the next afternoon.

How much cock can my arsehole take and will I be able to accept everyone who wants a piece.

More or less a test of my endurance.

Anybody up for it?

Guest travelingbutthole
This Saturday, in London, at the Fort from 14:00 until 21:00 then Playpit from 21:45 until 03:00 then Pleasuredrome until the next afternoon.

How much cock can my arsehole take and will I be able to accept everyone who wants a piece.

More or less a test of my endurance.

Anybody up for it?

I didn't make it through the 24 hour period.

I was running late so missed The Fort and settled for Chariots in Shoreditch but it was condom city.

Was feeling dizzy and sick when I walked into Playpit at 21:30 or so.

Nobody told me about the convention of well endowed tops that was apparently in town so I had a hard pounding time but had to stop at about 01:00 to avoid blacking out and hitting the floor.

I have the week off so I think I will be doing this again on Friday.

Guest travelingbutthole

I will be spending the night at Playpit blindfold and in a sling getting my cunt ruined by as many cocks as I can get with occasional wanderings into the other areas.

A bed after closing time at 03:00 in exchange for my hole on demand on Saturday would allow me to continue my debauchery at The Fort for the boots session.

It could be a tiring 26 hours but an interesting experience.

I will be spending the night at Playpit blindfold and in a sling getting my cunt ruined by as many cocks as I can get with occasional wanderings into the other areas.

A bed after closing time at 03:00 in exchange for my hole on demand on Saturday would allow me to continue my debauchery at The Fort for the boots session.

It could be a tiring 26 hours but an interesting experience.

How did you get on?

I'm in awe of how you get your ass hole used.

Mine has not been fucked in ages - any advice on getting it thoroughly prepared welcome - should I change what I eat 24 hours or so before a session, so that cleaning out is more effective - and any hints on ensuring a really thorough clean also welcome.

I'm imagining that sports drinks, that kind of thing, are the best thing to drink to keep me in the best state for getting fucked for as long as possible.

I'm also guessing that though spit only as a lube is a horny idea, getting my hole well lubed (oil best as is slippy?) will ensure the best ride for Tops while reducing risk of injury to my hole, which could mean having to stop the session sooner than I would wish - am I heading in the right direction?

Guest travelingbutthole
How did you get on?

I'm in awe of how you get your ass hole used.

Mine has not been fucked in ages - any advice on getting it thoroughly prepared welcome - should I change what I eat 24 hours or so before a session, so that cleaning out is more effective - and any hints on ensuring a really thorough clean also welcome.

I'm imagining that sports drinks, that kind of thing, are the best thing to drink to keep me in the best state for getting fucked for as long as possible.

I'm also guessing that though spit only as a lube is a horny idea, getting my hole well lubed (oil best as is slippy?) will ensure the best ride for Tops while reducing risk of injury to my hole, which could mean having to stop the session sooner than I would wish - am I heading in the right direction?

Well I didn't get the bed I was after so I stopped after Playpit and got home at about 06:00 but I still got a lot of dick.

As for preparing I up my fibre intake for at least 3 days before a night out, Fibrogel does it nicely.

That way your system is regular which makes the enema more effective and longer lasting.

I use a 2 litre enema bag which I fill and empty 4 times for preparation.

This tends to dehydrate you so rehydration salts, water and low residue foods are the way to go.

Also a dose of Immodium helps to extend your clean period.

For example I performed this procedure on Friday afternoon and I had a bowel movement Sunday afternoon.

Its a bit drastic so I would only recommend this on a monthly basis.

As for lube you have three choices oil, water and silicon.

Oil is messy, hard to clear up, prone to harboring infections and can frequently make your hole look quite unpleasant.

Water is easy to clear up as it just washes away but your body will absorb the water component leaving the rest so it can get quite sticky.

Silicon is my choice as it isn't absorbed by your body, lasts a hell of a long time and doesn't make your arse feel like an oil slick.

The problem with silicon is that its expensive, tricky to wash off as it isn't water soluble and feels like you aren't lubed even though you are but the last one is more a mental issue.

I use a syringe, without the needle of course to put the lube well into my hole.

If you buy a cheap inkjet refill kit from a PC shop you should get three 10ML syringes.

buy a buttplug, less than 2"s at its widest point, and wear it for 1 - 2 hours before you start playing.

This should prep your hole enough to stop the pain but still keep your ring piece taut enough to feel the stretch and not make the top feel like he is fucking a bucket.

Quite a long reply buy I wish you well in your search for cock.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest travelingbutthole
Gonna be playing the hooded slut game tonight at Playpit again.
Love the sling for fucking but also enjoy the bench area.