How an Older Man got my Nut

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
On my last trip to NY, in February 2010, I found my job to be very exhausting and frustrating at the same time. I was having all kinds of trouble with the people I was working with and the long hours were really getting to me. At the end of the week I had taken a few additional days so that I could visit with my two sons. It is not very often I get to see them so I was really looking forward to our visit.

On my last day of work I called my sons to see if we could get together for dinner. To my surprise I find out they are both out of town until the next day. Well I was really up tight from work so decided to go have a drink to calm me down a bit. I don't normally drink much so I knew I would have to be careful and not go overboard. I found my way to the local gay bar I had been at before and it was nice and quiet as not too many people get there right around 5pm.

I walk up to the bar grab a seat and order a beer. The bartender is very cute, gives me a quick smile, and then gets my beer. Already I am thinking it would be nice to get him in the sack tonight. Again the bar is not busy at all and I find myself chatting with the bartender pretty much about nothing. We are having a great chat and I have now ordered my 4th beer. I am not really paying much attention, to how much I am drinking, but more admiring the bartenders cute butt in those tight jeans, as he tends to other customers.

After a while I finally notice that the bar has become more busy and there were several guys sitting all around me. I have now lost track of how many beers I've had but can feel that my mind is starting to go numb. I think that perhaps I should start drinking some coffee so call for the bartender. When he comes over he has another beer in his hand and says here you go mate just like you ordered and then gives me a big smile and off to another customer he goes. I figured what the hell it is only one more drink and start to jug it down.

Now I have lost all track of time but do notice the bar is now packed and there is really only standing room and several people are actually pressed up against me but at this point I don't mind and just keep drinking my beer. I am not a loud or mean drunk but I get really friendly and will talk to anyone. Several times I got bumped into but the guys would quickly say they were sorry and hug me which I didn't mind at all.

OK, so did I tell you I had lost track of how much I was drinking? Well, the room was just beginning to spin a bit so I sat my beer down and called the bartender over. I told him it probably wouldn't be a good idea to give me anymore drinks and he leaned over the bar and said that's OK sexy I won't let anything bad happen to you. We both chuckled and away he went again.

Now I feel like I am going in and out of the room and that is not a feeling I like to be in. As I turned around to the side of my stool I come face to face with an older gentlemen about twice my size. He smiles and says Hi and I nod and try to turn back but the guys behind me again are pressed up against me and I can't seem to move. It could also be that I don't have any strength left to move. I have to say at this point that I am not normally attracted to older men and really not into overweight men but he was very nice and just starting chatting with me though I am not sure I even knew what he was saying.

He asked me what I was drinking, though he could see the beer in front of me, and before I could tell him I was done drinking he had the bartender bring over another round. The bartender knew who the guy was as he called out his name and told him to be nice to me and take care of me. The older gentlemen said with pleasure sir I will make sure he is properly handled. The bartender leaned over the bar and said I mean it don't let anyone take him out of this bar. The older gentlemen said OK OK I hear you already.

Well the bar just seemed to keep getting more and more people in it and it was now very difficult for me to stay seated on the bar. The older gentlemen tried to hold me up but it wasn't going very well. He called over a couple of his young friends and told them to help me over to a table in the back of the bar. I started to say it was OK when the two young studs grabbed me by the arms and lifted me off the stool and carried me over to the table. There were some other guys sitting there but they gladly got up so that I could be placed on the bench seat.

The older gentlemen quickly slid in beside me and placed his hand on my leg and started rubbing it up and down. I tried to move his hand but I was too weak. I tried to tell him I wasn't interested but he could tell by the bulge in my pants that words were not going to stop him. I mumbled something but it came out all messed up but I could now see that the table we were sitting at was way in the back and there were a lot of people standing in front of us looking the other way. His hand went over my crotch and my cock jumped for joy just because it was being touched. Did I ever tell you that some of my hardest cock moments have been when I was drunk? Hard to believe myself but there I was getting harder with each rub.

Well now the old man knows he is in the clear and reaches and unzips my tight jeans. He quickly pulls my underwear down from over my cock and grabs it real tight in which I tense up from the pressure. He now quickly leans in and takes my cock slowly into his mouth until it hits the back of his throat. He holds it there for a moment and then I could feel his throat loosen up and my cock slid down into his tight airway and I let out a huge gasp.

I look up and there are now four or five other gentlemen about my age or older watching with huge grins on their faces. I lay my head back on the back of the bench seat and just let the older guy do his thing and it was feeling good so I wasn't about to stop it now. As drunk as I was I could still feel his tongue lapping around the thick mushroom head of my cock and I could feel my balls start to tighten up.

I don't know how long he was sucking me as I believe I was still drifting in and out. All of the sudden I felt this rush coming up through my loins and I found myself putting my hands on his head and pushing him further down my shaft just as a big burst of cum shot down his throat. He started to choke but then caught up and just let my cock slide into his throat and drain my pulsing cock.

Well the old man drank every bit of my cum and then quickly got up and left the table. He didn't even put my cock back into my pants. By this time I am laying on the bench seat and it is very hard to keep my eyes open. I am not sure but I think when the old man got up another man slid in and went right for my limp cock. The next thing I remember is opening my eyes to see the bartender leaning over and rubbing my face. Without thinking I said hey sexy and pulled him down and gave him a kiss. He quickly pulls away and tells me I am such a mess and is cussing at the older gentlemen who was suppose to take care of me. He kept yelling I am going beat him good when I see him.

He helps me up to my feet but I am still very unstable and I fall into his arms. He says OK dude I got you so take it easy. I am able to focus a bit more now and realize that the bar is now empty. I have no clue as to what else might have taken place to me while I was out cold. The bartender is calling out to someone and out from the back room comes this really hot young stud. The bartender is now yelling at him as to why he let something like this happen. The young stud responds that when he saw what was happening he broke it up and just kind of watched over me until the bar closed. The bartender said how come you didn't put his dick back into his pants and the young stud said hey take a good look at it, I made sure no one else touched it but I was afraid if I touched it I might do the same as the other two men did.

The bartender said a few more choice words and then said come on lets get him home so he can sober up. I tried to talk and tell them where I was staying but he just looked at me, reached down and gently put my cock back inside my pants, and said we will just take you home with us tonight as you are just too far gone to do anything else.

With that the young stud came over and they helped me out to their car and off we went to their place. When we got there they helped me into their house and then sat me on the side of a bed. The bartender told the young stud to go get a warm wash cloth while he started to undress me. I mumbled I would be fine on the sofa but he put his hand over my mouth and said be quiet this won't take very long. The young stud came back with the warm cloth and the bartender wiped my face and then removed the rest of my clothes until I was completely naked. He laid me back on the bed and then proceeded to wash my cock and balls. I tried to stop him but the young stud quickly came over, held me down on the bed, and said it is alright stud we are just cleaning you up before putting you to bed.

And with that I don't remember anything else until the next morning when I woke up. I remember having some what of a headache but it wasn't too bad. As I start to sit up in the bed I realize I am not alone. I look over to my right to see the two men who helped me out last night laying in each other arms on the other side of the bed. I slowly get out of bed and head to the bathroom as I feel like I need to pee really really bad. When I get back I am confronted with both men sitting up in the bed asking how I slept. I told them I was real embarrassed about what might have happened and the young stud says don't worry about it. He tells me to come back to the bed and he would fill me in on what I missed last night.

I quickly walk back over to the bed, get in and the young stud throws the blanket up over my waist, and then he starts to tell me what happened last night. I am listening but not really believing what I am hearing but I don't say a word. After a few minutes I realize that the young stud has his hand on my thigh. I look up quickly at the bartender to see if he knows anything about this but he is just sitting there with a big smile on his face listening as he stud boy friend tells me what I went through the night before.

The young stud doesn't move his hand and after a couple more minutes the bartender gets up and goes into the bathroom. As soon as the door shuts the young stud grabs my cock which is already starting to stiffen up. I look at him and ask what is he doing and he whispers softly it is OK just relax as I have wanted to touch that monster all night and now is my chance. I looked at him and whispered back what if your boy friend catches us? At that moment the bartender comes back into the room and says catch you doing what?

How do you think this story ends? I will get back to you soon on this but I am almost late for work.

post-51876-1267319632_thumb.jpg