More than I bargained for

Guest luv2spreadem4u

Guest luv2spreadem4u

I will try to describe this the best that I remember. Back in 2001 I made a profile on another site. I got emails from a few guys but nothing came out of it. There were two older guys that were a couple that contacted me and we chatted on and off for about three months. They asked me about fantasies that I had, that sort of stuff. They asked me several times to meet them but since the only thing I ever had in my ass at that point was a dildo that I used on myself while masturbating, I was very hesitant. It's one thing to fantasize about being fucked bareback, and another thing to actually do it.

One Friday night I was online, chatting and drinking. These two men (a couple that lived together) finally talked me into meeting them the next afternoon. We agreed to meet for drinks and take it from there. I met them at a local bar at 4pm. I was 31 at the time and I think they were both around 50. I made sure I was freshly showered and my ass nice and clean just in case I finally gave in to my fantasies of being fucked. They were nothing special to look at but they were genuinely nice guys. They told me that they belonged to some local "gay mens group" that got together every so often. Kind of social group basically.

Being that I weighed only 155lbs by the time I had my fourth drink I was feeling it. They offered to drive me back to their place and take some pics of me for my profile since I didn't have a digital camera at the time. Being buzzed up from the alcohol I agreed (normally I wouldn't have). They said by the time I went back to their place, tooks some pics of me, I would be sobered up enough for them to bring me back and drive myself home. It seemed like a good idea.

We got to their place which was only 15 minutes from the bar although since it was in the next town over that I was't too familar with I didn't know exactly where I was. Even though I was buzzed up from the alcohol I was still a little nervous as they asked me to take my clothes off for some pics. They told me I had a really hot ass which made me kind of turned on I became eager to get some pics taken for me. I have to admit I felt a wave of passion rush over me like I never felt before when the shorter of the two men started rubbing the crack of my ass while the other guy was getting the camera.

They took a few pics of me in different poses. "Get down on your knees doggie style and reach back and spread your cheeks so I can get a pic of that sweet ass hole of yours". As I was spreading my cheeks for the pic the two of them quickly, somehow, grabbed my wrists while the other one used a zip tie to handcuff me so to speak. I blame it on the alcohol. There I was, buzzed up from the alcohol, too trusting from it, and not sober enough to even realize what they were doing until it was too late.

I started to protest. They proceeded to use something made out of material to properly tie my wrists together so that when they were done they cut off the zip tie but my wrists remained bound together. I continued to protest "hey, I didn't agree to this, whatever fantasies I told you guys about doesn't mean I would ever live them out". The one said to me "listen, we aren't going to hurt you, we just think you need a little help living out your fantasies and we are going to help. Besides, you have such a sweet little ass we just gotta fuck it. You know you want our daddy loads in your ass". I was on my knees, hands tied behind my back and started to stand up when I realized while I was too busy protesting with the one guy, the other guy was starting to place I guess they would be leather cuffs around my ankles.

"None of the guys are going to want to hear you complain, just relax already and enjoy it" I was told. At that point he put a piece of duck tape over my mouth and blindfolded me. I was starting to panick but it wasn't going to do me any good. The other guy somehow clipped the leather cuffs on my ankles to a bar of some time and I was pretty much physically helpless at that point. I heard them moving something in the room and then eased me down on it. It was basically a bench, I was laying stomach down on it. The unclipped one ankle at a time and re clipped it to the bench. I was basically bound to the bench on a doggie style position.

The one started to lick my ass and I admit it felt amazing. "Get that hole nice and ready, I will let them know he's here". The best I could assume is that there were having some friends over and I was the party treat. They generously lubed up my ass and fingered it. "You are going to like being a bottom bitch" as one of them started to slowly ease his cock in my ass. Wow what a feeling. I completely tensed up but there was nothing I could do about it. He proceeded to slowly work his cock in and out of me. My ass was gradually getting used to it and all I could do was focus on the feeling. After a few minutes of fucking me he said "I hope you are ready for your first load, because here it comes".

Mentally I was incredibly turned on. Oh God, this old guy is gonna cum inside my ass and there is nothing I can do about it. I could tell pre cum was leaking out of me because the bench I was laying on was starting to become slippery wet where my cock was touching it.

When he was done the other guy started to take his turn. It was then that I realized while I was so caught up in being fucked for the first time, that a few other guys had showed up. I couldn't tell but I think there were 2 or 3 more guys that arrived. I wish I could be more descriptive but basically they all must have taken their turns fucking me. Maybe once each, maybe some fucked me more than once, I really don't know. I just know it was one cock after another in my ass and none of them pulled out until they were done pumping another load inside my ass. My cock and balls ached so bad. Not in a bad way, it was more like I desparately needed to cum but couldn't. I just stayed hard and leaked more and more pre cum. If I could have talked I would have begged one of them to jerk me off so I could cum and release the pressure.

I never did see the other men that fucked me, only the two guys. I also never did find out how many different men fucked me that night. When they finally untied me it was 8:30pm. My ass felt so incredibly sore and soaked. I quickly went into the bathroom. My mind was totally blown in disbelief of what just happend. I really couldn't say anything to anybody or report them to the police. What the hell would I say to them anyways? It would be beyond embarrasing for me. Besides, it was a fantasy of mine for a long time for soemthing like this to happen, I just always knew I would never live it out on purpose.

I squatted over the toillete and watched in amazement as I pushed all that cum out of me, or at least as much as I could. I got dressed and the two guys were ready to drive me back for me car. I didn't know what to say to them. Should I be angry with them? Should I be "cool" about the whole thing? I didn't know but fortunately the ride went quick and before I knew it I was back in my own car and on the way home. By the time I got home I had to get my underwear off and they were soaked with more cum and lube that had worked itself out of me. I finally got to masturbate and I came very quickly. I just kept on stroking though because I knew cumming once wasn't going to get rid of that horny ache I felt.

• 2 months later...
Guest Hotbttmguy4u
I will try to describe this the best that I remember. Back in 2001 I made a profile on another site. I got emails from a few guys but nothing came out of it. There were two older guys that were a couple that contacted me and we chatted on and off for about three months. They asked me about fantasies that I had, that sort of stuff. They asked me several times to meet them but since the only thing I ever had in my ass at that point was a dildo that I used on myself while masturbating, I was very hesitant. It's one thing to fantasize about being fucked bareback, and another thing to actually do it.

One Friday night I was online, chatting and drinking. These two men (a couple that lived together) finally talked me into meeting them the next afternoon. We agreed to meet for drinks and take it from there. I met them at a local bar at 4pm. I was 31 at the time and I think they were both around 50. I made sure I was freshly showered and my ass nice and clean just in case I finally gave in to my fantasies of being fucked. They were nothing special to look at but they were genuinely nice guys. They told me that they belonged to some local "gay mens group" that got together every so often. Kind of social group basically.

Being that I weighed only 155lbs by the time I had my fourth drink I was feeling it. They offered to drive me back to their place and take some pics of me for my profile since I didn't have a digital camera at the time. Being buzzed up from the alcohol I agreed (normally I wouldn't have). They said by the time I went back to their place, tooks some pics of me, I would be sobered up enough for them to bring me back and drive myself home. It seemed like a good idea.

We got to their place which was only 15 minutes from the bar although since it was in the next town over that I was't too familar with I didn't know exactly where I was. Even though I was buzzed up from the alcohol I was still a little nervous as they asked me to take my clothes off for some pics. They told me I had a really hot ass which made me kind of turned on I became eager to get some pics taken for me. I have to admit I felt a wave of passion rush over me like I never felt before when the shorter of the two men started rubbing the crack of my ass while the other guy was getting the camera.

They took a few pics of me in different poses. "Get down on your knees doggie style and reach back and spread your cheeks so I can get a pic of that sweet ass hole of yours". As I was spreading my cheeks for the pic the two of them quickly, somehow, grabbed my wrists while the other one used a zip tie to handcuff me so to speak. I blame it on the alcohol. There I was, buzzed up from the alcohol, too trusting from it, and not sober enough to even realize what they were doing until it was too late.

I started to protest. They proceeded to use something made out of material to properly tie my wrists together so that when they were done they cut off the zip tie but my wrists remained bound together. I continued to protest "hey, I didn't agree to this, whatever fantasies I told you guys about doesn't mean I would ever live them out". The one said to me "listen, we aren't going to hurt you, we just think you need a little help living out your fantasies and we are going to help. Besides, you have such a sweet little ass we just gotta fuck it. You know you want our daddy loads in your ass". I was on my knees, hands tied behind my back and started to stand up when I realized while I was too busy protesting with the one guy, the other guy was starting to place I guess they would be leather cuffs around my ankles.

"None of the guys are going to want to hear you complain, just relax already and enjoy it" I was told. At that point he put a piece of duck tape over my mouth and blindfolded me. I was starting to panick but it wasn't going to do me any good. The other guy somehow clipped the leather cuffs on my ankles to a bar of some time and I was pretty much physically helpless at that point. I heard them moving something in the room and then eased me down on it. It was basically a bench, I was laying stomach down on it. The unclipped one ankle at a time and re clipped it to the bench. I was basically bound to the bench on a doggie style position.

The one started to lick my ass and I admit it felt amazing. "Get that hole nice and ready, I will let them know he's here". The best I could assume is that there were having some friends over and I was the party treat. They generously lubed up my ass and fingered it. "You are going to like being a bottom bitch" as one of them started to slowly ease his cock in my ass. Wow what a feeling. I completely tensed up but there was nothing I could do about it. He proceeded to slowly work his cock in and out of me. My ass was gradually getting used to it and all I could do was focus on the feeling. After a few minutes of fucking me he said "I hope you are ready for your first load, because here it comes".

Mentally I was incredibly turned on. Oh God, this old guy is gonna cum inside my ass and there is nothing I can do about it. I could tell pre cum was leaking out of me because the bench I was laying on was starting to become slippery wet where my cock was touching it.

When he was done the other guy started to take his turn. It was then that I realized while I was so caught up in being fucked for the first time, that a few other guys had showed up. I couldn't tell but I think there were 2 or 3 more guys that arrived. I wish I could be more descriptive but basically they all must have taken their turns fucking me. Maybe once each, maybe some fucked me more than once, I really don't know. I just know it was one cock after another in my ass and none of them pulled out until they were done pumping another load inside my ass. My cock and balls ached so bad. Not in a bad way, it was more like I desparately needed to cum but couldn't. I just stayed hard and leaked more and more pre cum. If I could have talked I would have begged one of them to jerk me off so I could cum and release the pressure.

I never did see the other men that fucked me, only the two guys. I also never did find out how many different men fucked me that night. When they finally untied me it was 8:30pm. My ass felt so incredibly sore and soaked. I quickly went into the bathroom. My mind was totally blown in disbelief of what just happend. I really couldn't say anything to anybody or report them to the police. What the hell would I say to them anyways? It would be beyond embarrasing for me. Besides, it was a fantasy of mine for a long time for soemthing like this to happen, I just always knew I would never live it out on purpose.

I squatted over the toillete and watched in amazement as I pushed all that cum out of me, or at least as much as I could. I got dressed and the two guys were ready to drive me back for me car. I didn't know what to say to them. Should I be angry with them? Should I be "cool" about the whole thing? I didn't know but fortunately the ride went quick and before I knew it I was back in my own car and on the way home. By the time I got home I had to get my underwear off and they were soaked with more cum and lube that had worked itself out of me. I finally got to masturbate and I came very quickly. I just kept on stroking though because I knew cumming once wasn't going to get rid of that horny ache I felt.

I would like to experience that dude,

post-4621-1269677714_thumb.jpg

• Like 1