WANT TO GET GANG-BANGED BADDLY

joey55

:rolleyes: I WOULD DEFINTELY LIKE FOR SOMEGUYS TO GANG-BANG ME ROUGHLY 25-50 MEN WHITE OR HISPANICS WHO ARE HUNG IN THE CHICAGO-LAND AREA HELP ME OUT TELL ME WHERE WE CAN MEET?AND PEOPLE TELL ME IF IT IS DANGEROUS TO GET FUCKED BAREBACK-BUT, I LOVE THE FEELING OF SOMEGUYS SPUNK IN MY ASS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A GANG-BANG AND GET SOMEONE LIKE A BRAD MAGUIRE OR MARK SARGENT FUCK ME REAL GOOD THAT;S MY ULTIMATE FANTASY TO BE GANG-BANGED AND HAVE MY ASS USED AND ABUSED. IS THAT WRONG CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS REQUEST TALK TO ME???

• 8 years later...
Guest Spobuttslut

Mmmm my ultimate fantasy! Get high af n go to a gar bar, get it under tables, on dance floor, in parking lot n parked cars n have a line to br. Then taken to a party in basement where the whole bar cums too n films it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use

A good place to do something like this is a sauna get a room, Get high, Get blindfolded & leave the door wide open, Stick on the door a sticker or page with cum dump here no loads refused = That should do the trick. Get on the bed ass up facing the door so guys walking by can use you too. You will be gang banged pretty soon & feeling fresh spunk in your pussy.

• 2 weeks later...

Best place here is the sauna too .. but bugger the room! Dont need to see them! Get naked in dark area and lube ur ass present it to anyone going by and u will draw a crowd! I think i ended up taking 7 cocks, 4 loaded my hole and i screwed 2 while my ass was getting stuffed... i know one guy came back twice!

• Like 2

On 5/12/2018 at 6:16 AM, ozpozraw said:

Best place here is the sauna too .. but bugger the room! Dont need to see them! Get naked in dark area and lube ur ass present it to anyone going by and u will draw a crowd! I think i ended up taking 7 cocks, 4 loaded my hole and i screwed 2 while my ass was getting stuffed... i know one guy came back twice!

I'm with you on that. Some guys will immediately start fucking once they feel the cum in and around my ass and use it as lube.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swm1963

I agree totally, saunas are the best place to get fucked raw as many times as you want, there always plenty of spaces to get it, a private cabin ( but keep the door open ) the cinema room ( if you've no shame ) the dark rooms ( if you ain't fussy ) of even the sling room ( if you're a shameless exhibitionist ) - that happened to me one all night session - was at my local 24hr sauna late 1 w/e ( midnite + )   - was all oiled & lubed up & horny - had the choice of 2 sling areas, a lockable room sling or the open plan sling in one of the passages !! I took the open plan sling & started to stroke my cock whilst huffing poppers & before long had the pleasure  of not 1, not 2, not even 3 lads cum to me & fuck me & load me but ended up having 6 lads do me one after the other - all of whom shot their load into my hungry ass - the session ended with 1 black lad doing my ass & 2 lads at the other end of the sling feeding their dicks to my mouth  - result - 6 hot creamy loads in my ass & 2 creamy loads on my face  !!;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 2:01 AM, swm1963 said:

I agree totally, saunas are the best place to get fucked raw as many times as you want, there always plenty of spaces to get it, a private cabin ( but keep the door open ) the cinema room ( if you've no shame ) the dark rooms ( if you ain't fussy ) of even the sling room ( if you're a shameless exhibitionist ) - that happened to me one all night session - was at my local 24hr sauna late 1 w/e ( midnite + )   - was all oiled & lubed up & horny - had the choice of 2 sling areas, a lockable room sling or the open plan sling in one of the passages !! I took the open plan sling & started to stroke my cock whilst huffing poppers & before long had the pleasure  of not 1, not 2, not even 3 lads cum to me & fuck me & load me but ended up having 6 lads do me one after the other - all of whom shot their load into my hungry ass - the session ended with 1 black lad doing my ass & 2 lads at the other end of the sling feeding their dicks to my mouth  - result - 6 hot creamy loads in my ass & 2 creamy loads on my face  !!;)

Why would anyone take a lockable sling room? :) 

20 hours ago, swm1963 said:

Beats me " nakedbear " - unless they were shy or trying to be discreet !!  

I don't think anyone could be discreet in a venue where everyone is naked for the sole purpose of having random sex with as many guys as possible. 

The shy part I just don't get, but I assume it's a real thing...much like guys who are pee shy.

• 2 months later...

Hey Nakedbear - I think you could be right there, that sounds like me " pee shy " - am really getting into w/s & yet when on cam or in a 121 situation & am asked to pee, it don't happen , I just can't seem to pee on order !!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest dare2bare2

I want to be used and abused by a group of young men who want to unload in me,the bigger the cock the better. As I've got older it has become a fantasy dare I say and I want to be able to experience it once at least by a young, hung man before I have my insides hosed with young spunk. (by young I obviously mean of legal age, but preferably over 20)

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I would love to be gang creampied, but I have a very strong desire to be videoed while its happening. All I want along with all the cum is a copy . What the photog does with the master is up to him, sell it, post it, I really don't care. The best I could ever get is 2 tops at a time and while I loved it I still have the desire for 5 or 6 tops. A friend allegedly has arrangements for 30 tops bareback and I was invited to bottom with him giving 15 ea. But COVID shut it down, supposedly it has been postponed for another date when things let up. 

• 1 month later...

Love being tag teamed, split roasted  , have yet to BE BP'd by a couple big cocks and LOVE to be ganged.   Feed me a few drinks  and get me fucked up first if you like.. Poppers also put me in total whore mode.   Line em up.   No number in mind  but if I pass out, be sure to take video so I know how much fun I had HMU if you want to arrange it :)  .    mmmmmmmm

004.jpeg