Discussion about total bottoms

Guest Patient413

Guest Patient413

I'm a total bottom and get frustrated that guys either don't believe me or don't want to accept it. So I'm curious how other bottom guys with no interest in topping see it.

For me the realization came with the first buddy quite a while ago. We were both very oral and for well over a month just tasted each other and swallowed a lot of cum. He decided he wanted to fuck me and the first few times of course were not totally satisfying and required a lot of patience for both of us - the word is tight and nervous about pain. But the third time we tried using a little more lube and he fingered me for quite a while. Needless to say we were improving! But the real story here is what I discovered. Of course most guys know about the magic "button" of the prostate and we read some sexy stories from guys about it. So after he had been fucking me for a good while we were now doggy and I asked him to try something. He was already slow fucking me so I asked him to find a way to put just a little pressure there maybe every third or forth stroke back of his cock. I'd read that on the stroke forward it's common for the cock to press too hard. Depends on top's control of himself, I guess.

Anyway, the moment of truth came after maybe the fifth or six time he gently hit it. It was a revelation to me. I was oozing precum like a firehouse, well almost. And when I felt his cock there that time my brain and whole body went into a new sexual state. I can distinctly remember for the first time I was trying with all my might to spread my legs and push my ass back on him and get all of his cock I could get. The feeling was totally overwhelming and in my mind I could have fucked all night feeling his cock everywhere in me and his hands on my hips. That one time was the point of discovery for exactly how intense "desire" can be with regard to sex. To this day, maybe 20 years later, I still remember us giggling a lot during that session because of the way I was shaking my ass all over like a bunny's tail or whatever. He even told me he could feel the difference in me like a switch was flipped and a tornado ensued. Even my words got more aggressive and every other word practically was "fuck" and "fuck me". Needless to say we had a number of good sessions and he explored my ass a lot after that.

So my official and unchangeable position for all my partners is this > the pleasure I get out of a getting a really good fucking is 100 times greater than I get from bjs, hand jobs, masturbating, and fucking a guy myself. Sure, like most guys, action on my dick in all those ways is sexy and hot. But there isn't any comparison. So, since I can jo and get the same pleasure as topping, I prefer bottom with a partner 100% of the time. You don't have to work my prostate. From the first moment I feel the cock head play with and pressure my lubed hole to the when I can feel his cock all over inside, it is the only way I like fucking now. Oral workouts with each other is another story, and I practice that too!

Didn't mean to be so wordy, but my questions to the other bottoms (or tops) are:

>> Did you have some kind of moment like this where you just knew you would forever take cock in your ass only? Or if you're a top was there a moment when you knew that you would forever be working holes?

>> I've tried a few times to top a partner who wanted it badly but I just couldn't get the same passion going as I do when getting fucked. Do others have the same problem and do you still often try to comply with a request to top?

>> How much shit do you get for not topping and being a bottom all the time if you are?

>> I really love rimming my partner if it gets him all juiced up before we fuck. And like I said I can be almost piggishly oral. So, am I being selfish to only want to take cock up my ass or is that fair given how else I can service him?

Just looking to see how much I may have in common with other bottoms and of course I'd love to hear the "versatile" point of view. If I have a lot in my camp I'll use it as ammunition next time a guy argues!! (humor)

Guest assforyoujim

What you say id very true.I love the pulsing of a dick in my ass when a guy is coming.I can cum when he does that without even touching myself.

The few times I have topped I never get that same feeling. So that sexy feeling of a dick in my ass and pulsing as he unloads is all I need

Guest used_4_uncut

There's nothing like a hard cock ejaculating inside my ass. The two times I topped, the first was ok, but the second time was much better because there was already a load of cum in it. Felt better.

Totally agree - am a true vers, and love a hard (uncut is good) cock inside me - pushing all the right buttons - especially when at the end is a great load of fresh cum in me.

When i top - then its great to have a bottom who really enjoys and knows that they want and how to work a cock - and its load deep inside it.

Guest Patient413
Totally agree - am a true vers, and love a hard (uncut is good) cock inside me - pushing all the right buttons - especially when at the end is a great load of fresh cum in me.

When i top - then its great to have a bottom who really enjoys and knows that they want and how to work a cock - and its load deep inside it.

I fully get it about working a cock. I've seen profiles for tops that say they want submission or prefer guys who lay and take it but I can't see how that is satisfying. And as for me, there is no way I can just take it. If he is hot and the fucking is hot I feel like I want to fuck the skin off him and will do all I can to work his cock!

And you know, I've heard so many bottoms talk about "pushing buttons", that might be another good topic. Hmmm.........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bibottom2use

I'm bi and total bottom. I am most concerned with getting fucked. I don't mind if a top wants to suck my cock and don't deny I'd enjoy it but I rarely cum from being sucked whether by a male or female. So far I haven't been aroused by a mans ass. I'm in it for cock.

• 10 years later...
On 1/14/2010 at 4:15 AM, Guest assforyoujim said:

What you say id very true.I love the pulsing of a dick in my ass when a guy is coming.I can cum when he does that without even touching myself.

The few times I have topped I never get that same feeling. So that sexy feeling of a dick in my ass and pulsing as he unloads is all I need

I total agree.  When I have the right top and he hits me right My goodness I go into another zone

Agree. 
My first ever top did a great job. I involuntarily dropped my load while he was taking my backdoor virginity. I consider myself lucky, because it could have been a total opposite experience. Playing my butt with dildos for a while really paid back. Since I do top too. Try to return the favor. 

On 1/6/2010 at 7:12 PM, Guest Patient413 said:

I'm a total bottom and get frustrated that guys either don't believe me or don't want to accept it. So I'm curious how other bottom guys with no interest in topping see it.

For me the realization came with the first buddy quite a while ago. We were both very oral and for well over a month just tasted each other and swallowed a lot of cum. He decided he wanted to fuck me and the first few times of course were not totally satisfying and required a lot of patience for both of us - the word is tight and nervous about pain. But the third time we tried using a little more lube and he fingered me for quite a while. Needless to say we were improving! But the real story here is what I discovered. Of course most guys know about the magic "button" of the prostate and we read some sexy stories from guys about it. So after he had been fucking me for a good while we were now doggy and I asked him to try something. He was already slow fucking me so I asked him to find a way to put just a little pressure there maybe every third or forth stroke back of his cock. I'd read that on the stroke forward it's common for the cock to press too hard. Depends on top's control of himself, I guess.

Anyway, the moment of truth came after maybe the fifth or six time he gently hit it. It was a revelation to me. I was oozing precum like a firehouse, well almost. And when I felt his cock there that time my brain and whole body went into a new sexual state. I can distinctly remember for the first time I was trying with all my might to spread my legs and push my ass back on him and get all of his cock I could get. The feeling was totally overwhelming and in my mind I could have fucked all night feeling his cock everywhere in me and his hands on my hips. That one time was the point of discovery for exactly how intense "desire" can be with regard to sex. To this day, maybe 20 years later, I still remember us giggling a lot during that session because of the way I was shaking my ass all over like a bunny's tail or whatever. He even told me he could feel the difference in me like a switch was flipped and a tornado ensued. Even my words got more aggressive and every other word practically was "fuck" and "fuck me". Needless to say we had a number of good sessions and he explored my ass a lot after that.

So my official and unchangeable position for all my partners is this > the pleasure I get out of a getting a really good fucking is 100 times greater than I get from bjs, hand jobs, masturbating, and fucking a guy myself. Sure, like most guys, action on my dick in all those ways is sexy and hot. But there isn't any comparison. So, since I can jo and get the same pleasure as topping, I prefer bottom with a partner 100% of the time. You don't have to work my prostate. From the first moment I feel the cock head play with and pressure my lubed hole to the when I can feel his cock all over inside, it is the only way I like fucking now. Oral workouts with each other is another story, and I practice that too!

Didn't mean to be so wordy, but my questions to the other bottoms (or tops) are:

>> Did you have some kind of moment like this where you just knew you would forever take cock in your ass only? Or if you're a top was there a moment when you knew that you would forever be working holes?

>> I've tried a few times to top a partner who wanted it badly but I just couldn't get the same passion going as I do when getting fucked. Do others have the same problem and do you still often try to comply with a request to top?

>> How much shit do you get for not topping and being a bottom all the time if you are?

>> I really love rimming my partner if it gets him all juiced up before we fuck. And like I said I can be almost piggishly oral. So, am I being selfish to only want to take cock up my ass or is that fair given how else I can service him?

Just looking to see how much I may have in common with other bottoms and of course I'd love to hear the "versatile" point of view. If I have a lot in my camp I'll use it as ammunition next time a guy argues!! (humor)

as a devoted sub bottom,  my pleasure is derived from pleasing  my partners.  its that simple. 

The sites I go to, I make it clear that im strictly bottom for mature caucasian tops.   those that try to get me to switch, or versatile or flip floppers I dont respond to.  We've been there, sometimes they're pushy, whereas I just simply delete and block.  But alot get the hint.  Im very respectful about it.  most of the jerks I come across is Tinder.  lots of 20 somethings or so really don't understand the word no or get rude if their turned down.  it is entertaining!

• Like 1
On 10/18/2020 at 6:05 AM, Bbbttmslt49 said:

The sites I go to, I make it clear that im strictly bottom for mature caucasian tops.   those that try to get me to switch, or versatile or flip floppers I dont respond to.  We've been there, sometimes they're pushy, whereas I just simply delete and block.  But alot get the hint.  Im very respectful about it.  most of the jerks I come across is Tinder.  lots of 20 somethings or so really don't understand the word no or get rude if their turned down.  it is entertaining!

You are so right I have tried tinder.  I got a lot of I can't believe this or that.  I got sick of defending myself and when I did skype with a man it was sooo different.  I just stop all together .  It's there loss not mine

captain3.jpg

Guest barehole4use
On 10/18/2020 at 3:05 PM, Bbbttmslt49 said:

I make it clear that im strictly bottom for mature caucasian tops. 

I partly agree but i am not a racist & i like all colours of Tops as long as they have a pulse & can get there cock hard, i am not saying you are a racist but making a statement like that sounds like you are, shame really to limit yourself like that, you're missing out i think, i've had some amazing fucks by different races esp BBC & sometimes they are hung like monsters too & i've rarely seen that by caucasian guys.

Yes I am color blind but not cock blind.  I get to know my gentlemen first 

my best experience was a Latino man.  We lived together for three years

A Black man was the most comfortable to be around and talk We dated

maybe eight months 

On 10/24/2020 at 11:37 PM, captain said:

You are so right I have tried tinder.  I got a lot of I can't believe this or that.  I got sick of defending myself and when I did skype with a man it was sooo different.  I just stop all together .  It's there loss not mine

captain3.jpg

Oh my, you are perfect...

• 3 weeks later...

100% Bottom and really haven't taken too much grief about it. There is nothing better than having a cock inside me and when he cums I feel an exquisite pleasure and quite often cum myself. This is even true when giving head. I also find the more I get the more I want.

I Love Being a Bottom3.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I'm a total bottom and don't care for any reciprocation. That in itself really makes it difficult to hook up. I'll let anyone breed me, try multiple fetishes what ever my top wants. I basically give my body to them to use as they please.

• 1 year later...

Total bottom,  love em long love em big around.  Really like when he goes wild and cums inside of me.  That deep thrust when he shoots in me is my favorite.  That almost quiet moan as he breeds me.  Oh My Oh My....  I am so fking horny right now.  I enjoy clinching down my ass on his dick as me pulls back to thrust into me again.  I like/love if he can go again.

Guest barehole4use
On 10/25/2020 at 11:17 AM, Guest barehole4use said:

I partly agree but i am not a racist & i like all colours of Tops as long as they have a pulse & can get there cock hard, i am not saying you are a racist but making a statement like that sounds like you are, shame really to limit yourself like that, you're missing out i think, i've had some amazing fucks by different races esp BBC & sometimes they are hung like monsters too & i've rarely seen that by caucasian guys.

Still agree with my comments made earlier in this thread. Only thing i would add lately i get fucked a lot by Arab guys they are very horny & very clean & damn they know how to fuck too.

Guest barehole4use
On 5/12/2022 at 9:17 AM, AdamNeg said:

I'm a total bottom and the thicker the cock fucking me, the better.

Nothing beats getting fucked well by a thick cocked Topper.