The Twins (Cont.)

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
From my previous post I told the two young lads that if they wanted me to fuck both their butts I would be there for another night. The response I got back was we will just wait and see.

Well after they left I just couldn't sleep very much and found myself jacking off to my memories of that night. I don't normally jack off but it felt really good and the thought of what might happen the next night brought me to a quick but very wet ending. :D

The next morning I woke up with the remembering that we had not exchanged any email or phone numbers. I quickly dismissed the ideal of getting together with the guys as I found myself running late so rushed into the shower and then slammed out the door. I tried to drive as quickly as possible but even with that it was about a thirty minute drive. I kept finding myself drifting off to last night and great it felt being inside that tight ass. Just as I arrive at my destination I look down and I have a complete boner. Sheesh now I have to sit in the car until it goes away. LOL

By the time my day is done I had finally gotten back into the groove and went out with some of the guys for a quick dinner. There were about twenty of us at dinner and one of the guys suddenly reminded me of the two young guys I was with last night. Well, there goes my mind again and I was afraid I would start sporting a woody again so finished my dinner and then excused myself by saying I had some homework to do.

I get back to the hotel about eight and quickly get my laptop set up in hopes that they might be online again. I am surfing the web in the chat room they were in but I didn't see them. A couple of guys come up and chat with me so I tried to take my mind off of them and onto the guys I was currently chatting with. I get offers from both of them to play but I guess I was a little let down that the two from last night were not on line and I politely turn them down. Damn what did I do that for?

Well I have been online now for about three hours and no sigh of the guys so I decide to switch chat rooms and see if I can find a late night play toy. Now it is about eleven thirty and I haven't received any nibbles from anyone and decide I am only going to stay on for about another thirty and then hit the sack. It was right after I decided what I was going to do when I get an IM window pop up. I think to myself a potential and answer the IM with hello. The next message that comes across says 'how are you doing Mr Dick?' At first I am not sure if someone is being rude or if they had already looked at my online pictures. You see the person chatting with me had no profile or pictures so I wasn't sure exactly they were going with this. I replied back that I had been much better and the response came back with 'Yes, we know from last night'. Then they quickly identified themselves as the young men from last night and asked if I would like some late night company. I quickly replied that they know where I am and they should get over here now. They replied 'On their way' and then they were gone.

Well, I didn't know what to expect due to the fast conversation we just had so I jumped into the shower and then put my robe on again with nothing on underneath of course. :D Not too long after I was in my robe the door bell rings and I quickly get to the door and open it. When I fling the door open there stands two very excited twins and one makes a comment of 'Gee you really wanted us here tonight eh? And I said Hell yes come on in boys. They both quickly walk in and I close and lock the door as there was not going to be any reason they would be leaving anytime soon.

As I turn to them from the door the bottom one looks at me and says 'this is how it is going to work and if you don't like it then that is OK and we will understand and leave'. I didn't care what they had planned as long as it involved me entering one of their tight butts. The bottom one spoke up again saying here goes. We both really liked being here last night but my bother is still uncomfortable with getting his butt broke in by just anybody. So, we will start off just kissing and sucking and then when he is ready I will be the one to break him in. After he is comfortable with my dick then I want you to take me from behind as I have never done that before and always wanted to find out. I told them I had no problems with their plans and they both smiled and I invited them into the bedroom.

As we are walking into the bedroom everyone is losing their clothing and by the time we got to the bed we were all naked. The used to be straight one comes up to me and pushes me down onto the bed on my back and then kneels between my legs and takes my now stick cock into his mouth. The bottom brother comes onto the bed, lays down beside me, and then starts kissing me full on the mouth like there is no tomorrow. I could have shot my load right then with these two hot young men on my body but I tried to concentrate on the kissing over the sucking going on.

The bottom brother then gets up on his knees over my head and I take his quivering cock down into my mouth with ease and he lets out a huge moan. The other brother stops sucking for a moment to look up and then goes back down on my throbbing cock. At that point the bottom brother leans forward until he is laying on my with his head right next to his brothers. His brother comes off my now wet cock and lets his brother take a turn and then they both start licking my shaft and balls together and they actually get a nice moan out of me.

Now with the two boys working my cock it was a bit difficult to suck a dick so I remove his dick out of my mouth and reach up and spread his legs out wide and then place my tongue at the entrance of the bottom brothers tight pucker. He lets out another moan and the other brother seems to start licking and sucking my balls harder as if he is imagining the feeling his brother is having right then. The bottom brother comes off my dick and chest and then pulls his straight brother onto the bed and over me in a sixty-nine position. He tells him now he will feel what the other felt and it will be good. I take my queue and place my tongue at the entrance of the tight pucker hole I had not penetrated the night before. At first there was no response until I pushed my tongue into his tight hole and then the moan came out loud and clear. After that he takes over my cock and is sucking with intentions to get the cum out of my dick and the bottom brother looks up and says this is going to be good.

After about another thirty minutes the bottom brother sits up and says it is time. He moves his straight brother over some off of me but still in a doggy position. The straight brother says he is still not sure as he doesn't want it to hurt. I look over at him and tell him if this is his first time it will hurt some. But if a top knows what he is doing it won't be as bad as he thinks. He gives me a funny look and then looks at his brother and says OK. The bottom brother reaches for the lube and starts rubbing it on his brothers right pucker. I noticed that he was rubbing pretty hard and I quickly reach over and put my hand over his and say if you do it like this it will loosen him up better. The straight brother turns and gives me a funny look again and then says yes that feels better. Now the bottom brother wasn't used to being a top so he kept looking at me and I would reach over and assist him by inserting one finger very slowly ensuring the straight brother that we will be as careful as could be so he would enjoy the complete process.

After about twenty minutes I finally have the bottom brother inserting three fingers comfortably into his brothers ass. The bottom brother then calls his straight brother by name and says it is time and he would be as careful as possible so he could get used to it. The bottom brother positions himself behind his brother and places his erect cock at the pucker. The straight brother yells out 'wait please wait' and the bottom brother tells him it will be OK. The straight bother then turns and faces us and says it is not that but I want him to be the first to fuck me if that is OK. The bottom brother blurts out his cock is twice the size of mine and it will hurt more if you let him do it. The straight brother comes back with no I don't think it will and that is what I want. Did my cock just grow two times its size? I thought I was hearing things and I look at the bottom brother and he looks at me and says OK.

The straight brother then looks at me and for the first time actually gives me a very nice smile and so I move in behind him and place my cock at the tight pucker hole. The bottom brother then goes in front of his brother and sticks his dick into his mouth and he gladly takes it and starts concentrating on it big time. As my cock touches his hole I get a quivering ass reaction from him and a muffled moan. I tell him he is going to feel a lot of pressure and to push out as I am pushing in. I start my push very slowly and I can feel the resistance and the moans coming from his cock filled lips. I try to push as easy as I can but the devil part of me wanted to slam all the way down to my balls so had to concentrate very hard myself.

Everything was going very well until all of the sudden the fat head of my cock popped inside his tight hole and his ass lips closed tightly around the shaft of my cock. He let out a very loud muffled yelp and started to panic some. I reached up and stroked his back telling him the worst is over and to just try and relax as much as he could. The whole time this panic is happening his bottom brother has a hold of his head and not letting him off his pulsing cock. I not sure but I think that was a good thing all around and I give him a big smile and get one in return.

After a few moments I notice that the straight brother is now heaving as much as before and slowly start to push in again. When I don't get any resistance I continue on until my balls come to rest at his ass cheeks. I hold that position and tell him we are all the way in now and for him to try to relax and enjoy. He lets out another moan that I take as a good sign and I begin to redraw my cock from his ass. Just as I get to the fat head of my cock almost out I slowly started to push back in. I repeated this until I could actually feel his ass starting to move with me and could feel his ass lips clamping down as I tried to pull out. The bottom brother says 'oh man he must really be liking this as he is really going to town on my cock and I am about to blow'. His brother gives off another moan and now has his eyes closed while trying to concentrate on keeping up with my thrusts.

After about another few minutes the bottom bother starts to moan very loudly and lets us know he is about to shoot. His straight brother moans loudly and I can tell he has been pulling on his own dick while being fucked and sucking his brother. The bottom brother starts to shoot and his brother tries his best to take it all in but is losing control himself and then moans loudly and starts to shoot cum down onto the bed. I follow suit not too long after that and I can feel the hot sperm shooting into his ass and he must have as well as he starts pushing and pulling on my cock with his ass as if he couldn't get enough. After we had all spent our loads we all fall onto the bed in dripping wet sweat and cum and just lay there.

After a few moments the used to be straight brother looks at his bottom brother and says he hopes that was OK with him and his bottom brother just pulls him close and say there was no problems with anything as it was all good. We lay there for a while longer and the straight brother again looks at his brother and says 'I am going to let you fuck me as well but I think I will want to be more of a top and is that OK with him'. The bottom brother just smiles big time and says that is exactly what I want too and I will let you fuck me anytime you want or need to. After another bit we all jump into the shower, play a little bit, and then they are on their way.

This time I got an email address and if I am ever in their part of the woods again to please let them know and then then I and the used to be straight brother can tag team the bottom brother. Life if good isn't it?