The Twins

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
On my most recent trips to New York, I found I had a couple of nights free so I decided to pull out my laptop and see what was going on in the night life. I checked out a couple of chat rooms and chatted with several guys until around 10PM. It wasn't too long after that I received an IM request from this 22 year old man. I responded to his hello and quickly went to check out his profile. Five foot eleven, one hundred 175 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes, I was starting to get a woody already.

He sent another message about what was I doing that evening so I went back and started chatting with him. I first thought he just wanted to chat as the conversation went into all directions except sex. After about another twenty minutes he asked if I was looking for some fun and could I host. I replied back that I would be open for some fun, I could host, and what was it he was looking for. He replied that he has always been attracted to older men but had never got the nerve up to approach anyone until then. He asked if I liked younger men and I responded back that I preferred it and he sent me back the big smiley face icon.

I told him he could come over if he liked and we would do what ever he wanted and felt like. I didn't get a response back for about five minutes and thought I had lost him. He finally came back, said he was sorry for the delay, but that he had a special request to ask. I told him sure what is it and he replied would it be OK if his straight brother came along. I told him I didn't have any problems with someone watching but why would his brother want to tag along? He replied that they were very close and his brother asked if he could watch sometime to see what he did in bed with another man. Well, my cock was just throbbing at that moment, and I told him sure no problem bring him a long.

I got off line and went in and took a quick shower and just put on my robe as I knew I wouldn't be wearing cloths for very long. I turned on the TV and within about twenty minutes the doorbell rang. I peeked through the peep hole and couldn't believe what I was seeing. There were two of the same young man standing on the other side of the door looking very nervous. My dick tried to jump out from my robe as they were both very handsome and the blond hair was not down to their shoulders but not short as well. I could already imagine grabbing onto the back of the hair and hold one of them in place while he sucks my cock.

I quickly got my senses back after the second ring and opened the door slightly. As I looked up I could tell which one was going to have sex with me as his face was lit up like a candle while the other one still looked very nervous and shy. I invited them in and they both quickly entered the hotel room and headed straight for the sofa to sit down. I asked if they wanted something to drink and one replied yes and the other replied no, then looked at each other and laughed.

The straight one got up and sat over in a chair near the couch while the other one motioned for me to come sit down next to him. I did so and his hand quickly moved inside my robe only to find an already hard cock. He ran his finger over the tip of my cock and then moaned as he withdrew a wet finger and placed it in his mouth. At that point he leaned forward and started kissing me on the lips and I could feel his tongue pushing between my lips to get deeper inside. We fondled and kissed for a while and then I suggested that we move into the bedroom and we got up and started heading that way and he looked back and told his brother to follow us. His brother waited until we had already laid down on the bed before he slowly walked into the room and found a chair close by.

By this time we are both naked and rolling around on the bed and the other brother just slowly sits down and is watching with more interest now. The brother I am with starts to kiss me again and then slowly starts kissing his way down my neck, chest, and keeps on going until his lips are very close the the tip of my cock. My cock is now twitching as I can feel his breath on it and then he turns toward his brother. He calls him by name and then tells him to come over to the bed so he can get a close up view of him sucking my cock. At first the other one doesn't move but after a few more coaxing words he comes over and sits on the edge of the bed.

He watches very closely as his brother slowly slides his lips over my quivering cock and I start to jump a little with all the excitement. The straight brother looks at me to see my expression and then goes back to watching his brother slick up my cock really good while using it like a pogo stick. He continues to suck harder and harder while occasionally looking up at his brothers face and trying to let him know what it feels like.

By this time even the straight one is getting excited as I can see a bulge in his pants. He looks at me again to find me staring at his bulge and slowly moves his hand over his crotch to try and hide it. Well by him doing that his brother also noticed something going on and came off my cock for a few moments to ask if he would like to try it. His bother quickly said no that is OK I am enjoying watching you suck it good. So the other brother continues sucking getting my cock very wet and it is now dripping out of his mouth and I know he is wanting me to take control over his ass soon.

I look over at the straight one again and this time I catch him slowly stroking himself and I tell him it is OK. He looks at me again quickly and I smile and focus my attention on his brother by placing my hands on his head and pushing him down on my cock and then let him gasp for a bit of air. Well this seemed to excite the straight one and I could see him stroking himself even harder now. I tell him to go a head and pull his cock out and stroke it and he gives me a dirty look. I tell him I won't touch him so he is safe to get off with the rest of us. His face seemed to soften a bit and he went back to stroking his crotch again.

I can feel my legs start to tighten up and I realize that my cum time is near and I need to take some control here. I pull the lips off my cock and quickly spin him around until he is on all fours with his great bubble butt staring me in the eyes. Well his brothers eyes got very wide as I came up behind and place my cock at the tight entrance. The straight one blurted out don't you need some lube and the other brother replied no that is why I was getting his cock so wet. And with that I decided it was time and started pushing my now purple head against his tight pucker.

Now the straight one has seemed to gone into some kind of trance as he starts undoing his pants to get his cock out and started rubbing it harder without even caring who is in the room with him. I go a head and start pushing until I can feel the mushroom head pop his cherry and I hear both the young men let out a loud moan. The straight one softly says 'that is so hot' and continues to rub his cock as if he was the only one in the room. His brother is moaning more and more as I push all the way in until my balls are resting on his well round cheeks. I start out slowly pushing and pulling and it appears the straight one is now keeping time with my thrusts along with his strokes. When his brother would let out a yelp or a moan then the straight one would let one out shortly after and I could see the straight one's eyes roll into the back of his head and I know he is envisioning himself pushing his cock into a tight hole at the same time I was.

The brother on the end of my cock wasn't paying too much attention to his straight brother until the moans became louder from him. He then turned to his brother to see him stroking to the same rhythm I am using. He then leans over to get as close to his brothers cock as he could without touching it. The straight one still has his eyes closed and stroking along with my thrusts. The other one then softly blows on his brothers cock and was surprised that the response was another moan. He softly blew two more times and kept getting the same response. The bottom brother then slowly moves in until his lips barely touch his brothers cock and then he just stopped to see what would happen. He could see his brother trembling some so just waited to see what his brother wanted to do next. This is going on while I am still thrusting in and out of the bottom brother who hasn't forgotten I am there by the way.

It seemed like forever with the bottom brother having his lips touching his stroking straight brother. Then all of the sudden the straight brother quits stroking but doesn't move away. The bottom brother leaves his lips in place and just waits a few seconds. Then he parts his lips and softly blows one more time only to get another moan from his brother who has his eyes closed. Since his brother didn't move he slowly starts to push his lips over the now dripping head of his brothers cock only to have his brother shutter and moan again.

Well at this point the bottom brother quickly moves his lips over his brothers cock until it reaches the back of his throat. Well all of the sudden the straight brother opens his eyes and shouts OMG and grabs his brother by the back of his head and holds him in place as his cock starts to spit out a great amount of cum. His brother below quickly starts to swallow and moan at the same time trying to not to miss a drop. That was more than I could take and I could feel the hot cum making its way through my shaft and then exploded inside the bottom brother. Right after that the bottom brother, with still a dick in both ends grunts loudly before spilling his cum below. After a few moments we all fall onto the bed in exhaustion and it gets very quiet.

I am thinking to myself that these two guys are probably going to want to talk about what just happened so I just laid there on the bed with my eyes closed to give them some space if they wanted to go into the other room. I could hear the straight one exclaim he didn't know it could be that good and thanked his brother for allowing him to come a long. I could hear them talking about how the straight one couldn't understand how his brother was or waned to be gay and I found myself starting to drift off to sleep.

I am not sure if I was a sleep for a while or just a few seconds but something woke me up Someones hand was caressing my cock and I thought yea for me the bottom brother is up for more. Then at the moment I feel another hand caressing my chest so I open my eyes only to find the straight one was actually stroking my now stiff again cock. He looked up at me and asked if it was OK but he just needed to find out what it felt like to touch another mans cock.

Well who am I to say no, I just smiled and closed my eyes and let them have their fun. Before long I can hear the bottom brother saying go a head and that it was OK. Then I felt the straight brothers lips slowly clamp over on my cock and I had to open my eyes to see if it was true. It was true he had his eyes closed and had just slipped my cock into his mouth and was now slowly rocking up and down on it. At the same time the bottom brother moves in by him and starts to lick my balls. Well it didn't take long, me knowing a virgin was working my cock, that I could feel the juices once again making its way up hill. I let him know I am about to cum and he quickly removes my cock from his mouth. The bottom brother quickly takes over and slams my cock to the back of his throat which throws me into a tailspin and I start shooting hard.

He holds me in place until there is nothing left to spit out and then comes off my cock with a large grin. He then turns to his brother and kisses him on the lips and I could tell this is something they have done throughout their life. But when the bottom brother goes to move away the straight one pulls him back close and sticks his tongue down his brothers throat. I could see the surprise in his brother face but he quickly gives in and they are locked for a foew moments.

After awhile we all just sit there for a while and then the straight one says they should get going. The straight one thanked me for being so patient and he would love to experiment with me again sometime. I told him I would be here the next night as well and if they wanted I could fuck them both then. I laughed it off as a joke but they bottom brother said he thought that would be great and the straight one said they would just wait and see.

So, did I get two young asses the next night? Find out more later as I am out of time and need to quit. Don't worry I will share with you later.

post-51876-1262051697_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest holeluv

That was one hot story! I have had twins myself, and it is always a thrill knowing you are getting fucked by brothers. Keep it up!