Surprise fuck II

Guest assforyoujim

Guest assforyoujim

Last week my body builder guy called and asked if could over again. He said last time it was soo good and he was horny again.

I said sure and in about 30 minutes he was at the door. Howver he had two buddies with him. Bodybuilders. He said they wanted to just watch.

I said sure and in few minutes he was fucking my ass bareback again. After a while he started to moan and I knew he was ready to cum. He let out a big yell as he pumped my ass full of cum.

That excited one of his buddies who shoved his bare dick in my hole the second he pulled out and started pounding away. It did not take long for him to shoot his sperm up my ass.

The third guy was very shy and wanted no part of it,He had never fucked a man and :) did not think he wanted to. After bring prompted by his friends he said all he wanted to do was to put his dick by my ass.

He did and in a second was deep in my hole. After a very short while he exploded with the biggest load I have ever had.

By this time my buddy was ready and he fucked me agin. He was followed by the other tow. Six loads in my ass.

After there was a huge pool of cum on the bed where my ass was.

They left and said they will see me and my ass again