Getting pozzed real soon!

• 1 year later...
Guest asspump39

I'm in the UK - really want to get bred. Could just go to a sauna and take my chances, but I'd prefer to get together with a group(minimum of 5) poz men who would enjoy pozzing me.

Any men on here who have successfully had a conversion session - any hints welcome!

Now why would you want to be poz

Exactly. Why? Unless you like either 1. paying extreme amounts of money to help you survive another day without infections, aches, pains or worse. or 2. you like to leech off the money of taxpayers to pay for said medications. or 3. You won't even use meds and have constant problems causing your life to be nothing but misery despite what some people say here.

Hmmmm.....brain tumor perhaps?

• 2 years later...

I don't leach off taxpayers. My insurance covers my HIV meds, and for almost a decade now, have lived with no complications. In fact, studies have suggested that a boy at the age of 20 y/o who would contract HIV, in a country where the meds are available, should live to an average age of 69....in the US that is only ten years younger than the average age of death for men. And that number is being raised by newer medications. I've even known some guys who have been poz since the 80's, who are living quite normal lives.

So whether or not to become poz is up to you, but don't let negative idiots tell you how "Sick" you will be. And by all means, can't we all just ACCEPT each other? I hate the way some gay men put down others, for barebacking, or wanting to be poz, or felching, or water sports, or...or....or....DAMN IT, let's face it, just having GAY SEX is considered CRAZY by a lot of the straight community. So if you're so inclined to put down others, get off a bareback site, cause if you bareback, your asking for HIV, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!