BBvirgin with questions

Guest BBvirgin

Guest BBvirgin

I'm 28 and have always practiced safe sex. Very active sexually and most of the guys I hook up with would rather take me bareback. When I say no they almost always have said that I don't know what I'm missing. For the last year or so it has been on my mind most of the time and I have finally reached the point where I'm ready to go for it, but I have a few questions for the guys here. And I'll throw in what my thoughts and motivations are for doing this. First, I havn't been satisfied for a long time because I've reached a point where when a guy pulls out I want to know he has left his load in me and not in a condom, and I want to lay there and be able to enjoy the gift he is giving me. I just found this site a week ago and have learned quite a bit already. First, like all of you I have spent my life wondering when I'm going to end up poz., and wondered if most of you here are poz. and if so how long were you able to stay neg. after you chose bareback. Am I wrong in thinking that once I start I'm going to end up poz. rather quickly. If this is the case then I don't want to spend my time wondering when or if this is the guy that's going to poz me. Rather than be driven crazy wondering when it's going to happen I would rather hook up with a poz. guy first and get it over with so I can just relax and enjoy going BB. Or, is it possible I could have bareback sex with poz. guys and not pick it up for quite awhile? And I would like to ask the poz. guys here that are willing to gift what it is that they enjoy about doing that. What goes through your head as you are shooting your load in a neg. guy? How does it make you feel? Are you motivated to poz. as many guys as you can, and if so, how many have you done? My guess is that if this is the route I choose to go it won't be hard to find a guy willing to help me. This seems to be a great site and I figure if I'm going to be able to get answers to my questions it will be here.

Guest sopofucker

I've been going bare for about 15 years (almost since i started fucking around), and I remain neg. Fucking sans condom does not mean you are going to end up poz -- it's not an inevitability, and there's no need to resign yourself to it, necessarily.

Guest BBvirgin

Thanks for the response. I had another guy send me an e-mail saying almost the exact same thing. To say the least I'm sort of blown away by this. I think that it's great news, but don't get me wrong, I'm surprised, actually shocked, that you can go bareback for so long and remain neg. Why the hell don't more guys bottom bareback then? This puts a whole new light on it and I'm gonna enjoy it even more.

Guest itakeitraw

I agree with sopofucker. Getting pozzed isn't inevitable. I'm negative. It all depends how much you're fucking around. If you're at the bathhouse or bookstore every weekend taking a dozen loads, then that's one thing.

But it's possible to enjoy bareback sanely. Just know who is fucking you and their status. Of course it's possible to run into some sociopath who would lie to you, but your chances are still lower than someone who is taking loads from anyone and everyone.

Guest sopofucker
Thanks for the response. I had another guy send me an e-mail saying almost the exact same thing. To say the least I'm sort of blown away by this. I think that it's great news, but don't get me wrong, I'm surprised, actually shocked, that you can go bareback for so long and remain neg. Why the hell don't more guys bottom bareback then? This puts a whole new light on it and I'm gonna enjoy it even more.

Well, there's no denying that there's a certain amount of risk in barebacking. However, if you're careful, you can remain neg.

There ARE those out there who say "what's the point of barebacking if you don't want to end up poz." I've had some poz guys get very irate when I told them I'm not interested in fucking with them bare. You need to be prepared for some guys not to be happy if you choose not to fuck with poz guys. In an online forum, it's easy enough to ignore such messages, though.

Whatever your decision (barebacking, fucking with condoms, or going back and forth between them), just be sure that you are true to your own desires.

Guest BBvirgin

just wanted to add that i had my first bareback on saturday night. could not believe how much more i could feel, and how much better it felt. it's only going to be bareback from now on. absolutly loved the feeling of taking a load. I fully understand what you guys are talking about now.

Guest assforyoujim

I only bareback.Once you have the experience of a bare dick in your ass you will never never go back. I love the feel of seed going in me. Also love the feel of cum dripping out of my ass after guy is finished. I am careful about who sticks his dick in my ass. If careful then staying neg is very possible.

To be honest condoms can break,etc so never think that condom sex is 100% safe

• 3 years later...

I barebacked my ex for over six years, and he never contracted the disease....and I didn't start on meds until after that time. My viral load had peaked at over 150,000, then came down to around 20K to 40K before I started meds. There's lot's of variables, but the main thing for you to realize is that if you're barebacking, you MUST be willing to accept the chance that you might contract the disease. If you are ABSOLUTELY not wanting to get HIV, then DO NOT BAREBACK!. It's that simple. I know a lot of guys who say, "I screen my tops, and only bareback with guys I trust." Well I've also met lot's of guys who have told me how the guy who pozzed them either lied to them, or had the disease with out knowing yet. So take your chances, ONLY if you're willing to contract HIV.