A Quick Fuck

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
This morning I was getting ready to meet up with some friends to spend the day. I had just come out of the shower when the door bell rang. I quickly put on my robe and looked out the window to see who it was. All I could see was the backside of a man wearing shorts and a polo shirt so decided to go answer the door. I opened the door to see this handsome young man standing about 5'10", thin masculine build, dark hair and trimmed beard smiling at me.

He ended up being a sales technician with an alarm system and since I already have that I really wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying. I acted like I was just looking at him and occasionally around him but I was really letting my eyes drift up and down his body. His legs had a really nice shape to them which told me he does work out. I would pay attention enough to answer yes or no when he asked a question but I had already memorized every inch of his body.

When the door bell rang I rushed to put on my robe, and was still wet, and didn't even notice that I had not tied it shut. I hadn't noticed that my robe had opened partly only to show my upper thigh. When I realized it was open I was going to close it but noticed this young man's dick now shooting down his right leg. This guy was getting turned on by what he saw and that made my dick start to grow which pushed on my robe.

He asked if I would like a technician to come by and talk to me about their system but I said no I probably wouldn't like that. I said if he had any information he would like to leave I would be OK with that. He said he had some but would have to dig through his binder to find it. I told him no problem and if he liked he could come in and look for it. He smiled and so OK so I opened the door to let him in.

I told him to sit down on the couch to use the coffee table to put his binder and he quickly sat down and started thumbing through his leaflets. I came over and sat down right beside him and my robe opened up to just below my dick and I saw his eyes shift my way and then back to busy his hands in the leaflets. I asked him if he needed any help and he studdered a bit and said no he is sure they are in there.

Now by this time I can see this young man is starting to tremble a little being very nervous of what might happen. So I decided to make the first move and leaned in close to him, acting like I was trying to help him, while letting my hand come down firm on his upper thigh. He jerked just a bit so i decided to move my hand but he stopped me by placing his hand over mine. That was all I needed and I reached up and pulled his face to mine and split his lips with my tongue. He let out a moan and returned the favor by taking his hand and moving my robe so he could grab my now hard cock.

He came off my lips and said he didn't have much time as he was with a group but he wanted me to fuck him now. I quickly got up, went into the bedroom and grabbed the lube, and returned only to find him naked and bent over the back of the couch. I quickly lubed my cock and grabbed his well mounded ass cheeks. I placed my cock at the entrance of his tight ass and with one hard push slammed my cock to the base of my balls.

I thought he would yell but he only moaned really loud and said now fuck the hell out of me. I began moving in and out slowly but he started pushing back faster and faster to get me motivated to bang his ass. I took a hold of his thighs and just started banging his ass as hard as I could and his ass cheeks became red real fast.

The harder I fucked the louder he moaned and then I noticed he reached for his cock. As I continued to pound his ass I reached around and grabbed his arms and pulled them behind his back to keep him from stroking his own cock. He started pleading with me to let go so he could stroke his cock but I didn't listened and continued to slam my now throbbing cock into his bare ass.

All of the sudden he started trembling and fell forward onto the back of the couch but I held on tight and kept slamming his ass hard. He yelled out 'OMG I am cumming' and as hard as i was pounding I found enough strength to slam a bit more and I could feel my hot coming rising up and it was driving me mad. My head started spinning and I wanted my balls to be inside this guy ass and was pushing as hard as I could. All of the sudden he moans even louder saying 'Yeah fucker put that cum in my ass' and my load started pouring into his ass. The cum was so hot that I was having a hard time pumping as I was now in pain but kept it up until every last drop had left my cock into his now dripping ass.

After we were done he asked if he could clean up so I showed him the bathroom. I followed him in and he quckly went to his knees and engulfed my now cum drained cock in his mouth. He licked and licked until he knew it was all clean. He then got up, cleaned up, and then looked at me and said 'So I guess this means no on the security system?' We both laughed and he put his cloths back on and left.

Needless to say I will have a great day.

post-51876-1258229778_thumb.jpg