Mr. Peeps - Aloha Oregon

Guest Jayvers

Guest Jayvers

I was in Peeps in one of the gloryhole booths, enjoying a rather tasty cock, when the guy in the other booth asked if he could come into my booth and join me. When I let him in, he dropped trou and sat down in the chair, and I went back to deep throating him and making him moan. He grabbed some lube and pulled me around to where he could reach my ass and starting fingering me open, then let me get back into a more comfortable position.

He stood up, though, which surprised me, and started moving forward, which pushed me backward, and I wound up with my ass impacting a cock sticking through the gloryhole behind me. He reached over my back and guided it into my ass, then pushed me further back until the anonymous cock behind me was buried to the hilt. Whoever it was got into it, really warming up my ass with a good hard fucking before dumping his seed into my guts.

When my partner heard the other door open and close, he pulled out of my mouth, spun me around, and sank his own dick into my puffy, spooge-filled hole, adding his own load to the mess in less than a minute.