This Week

Guest bblondon

Guest bblondon

so I have a week off work and nothing better to do. I decided to post an advert and see how many loads I can take in a week, all welcome.

Monday started baddly. The guy who replied was clearly 10 years older than his ad said, and 5inches is not "large". After a pretty crap (and thankfully short) fucking he shot his load in me and left.

My next reply was from a couple who wanted to play together. I have never understood those couples where one is really hot and the other, well ... no. But who was I to refuse haha. I went round and in no time was on all 4s, sucking down on one cock (a good 7ins) whilst his bf played with my arse. Already lubed up with one load, I was ready for cock soon, and this time I wsn't disappointed. He shoved one of the fattest cocks right up me, and I gasped with shock. All I heard was a cruel laugh as he grabbed my hair and $%@#$%#$ my face oto his bfs cock so I took it all the way, and he started pouning my hole like a man possessed. After what seeed like an eternity he blew his load in me, and his bf moved round to take his turn. After that monster inside me I thought his cock would be easy, but he slammed in to me like he wanted to damage me. All I could do was moan and bite the pillow till he shot his load in me too.

My arse unbelievably sore I went home, and decided not to check for any more replies. I went to bed horned up, but not having a wank.

I'll post tuesday tomorrow.