Bath House Hottie Scene

Guest NSideYouNow

Guest NSideYouNow
The other day, while I was on the road, I decided to check out one of the local bath houses. I have been to several so pretty much knew the routine and got myself a locker, wrapped a towel around my waist, and headed to the back room area. I realized that my towel wasn't needed and pulled it off as the back room was almost completely dark and it takes me a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust. During this adjustment time I couldn't see any of the guys who walked by and grabbed and pulled on my cock but it felt good when they did.

Finally I am able to see better and I can tell that it is quite busy so start roaming around. The hallways are quite small so it is nothing to have to rub up against someone to pass and I couldn't help but let my hands grab a few firm asses myself. Most would keep walking but a couple would stop and let me caress their ass and hole for a moment before moving on themselves. There were lots of small compartments with glory holes, a pit where those who love to suck could stand below you and go at it, as well as an open seating area that had a table in the middle of it about waist high.

I wondered around the dark halls and came across this guy, who honestly I couldn't tell you if he were young or older but when he stopped in front of me I reached out and felt the chiseled body and my dick jumped to attention. Well, like I told you the halls were very small and when my dick jumped up it rubbed up against the other guy and he immediately dropped to his knees and clamped onto my cock. I let out a yelp and before I knew it there were several guys standing around us. They were either just watching or rubbing their hands up and down my body while others focused more on what the guy below was doing and holding his head pushing him further onto my now swollen cock.

The guy below gags a few times but didn't seem to care as the others (^*&^*&(& fed my cock into his tight lips. Every now and then he would let my cock slip down the back of his throat and would cause me to jerk which only excited him and the others around us. Another guy was busy kissing around my neck, while yet another one was sucking and biting my nipples. A third guy was knelt behind me with his tongue tasting every inch of my ass. This goes on for about ten minutes and the guy kneeling is going at it now at a fast pace and I can tell he wants my juice soon.

Well, I don't let him down as I can feel my legs start to stiffen up and arch my back some with a load moan. When the guy below hears this he starts to deep throat my cock with every push from the hands on his head and I can't handle it any longer. I grab the guys head my self and pull him onto my cock tight and feel my cock slide deep into his throat. As my cock starts to spit out it juices I hold this guy firmly into place and not let him up. At first I can tell he is very excited about the hot cum draining down his throat but as I keep unloading down his throat he gets a bit nervous about not being able to breath and tries to pull off but I hold him hard and steady with the help of two others that have their hands holding his head onto my cock. I finally let go as the last drop of cum leaves my still hard cock and the guy falls back onto the floor and lets out a great gasp for air. I thought I would be in trouble but after he catches his breath he yells out how awesome that was and that no one had ever done that to him before.

At that point everyone takes off on their next adventure and I head to the shower for a quick clean up. While I am in the shower I decide to take my time as there is a real cutie next to me paying no attention to anyone but himself and soaping his small framed body up well, rinsing, and then repeating the process. When he decided to soap up his legs and feet he doesn't lift his leg up but instead bends over with his ass staring right at me. I think about it for a moment and think "what the hell all he could say is don't" so I start to reach out to touch his sweet ass when someone comes up from behind me and wraps their arms around my waist. I try to turn around but he has a firm hold on me and then speaks 'dude, thanks for making one of my fantasies come true tonight'. And with that he lets go and leaves the shower. I turn around just in time to see the back of him leave the shower. His chiseled body confirmed what I had felt in the hallway earlier and it put a smile on my face. I turned back around and the cute guy that had showed me his sweet ass was no longer there so I finish my shower and head back to where the action was.

This time it didn't take as long for my eyes to adjust so I started roaming around the back and came across the open area again where the table is sitting in the middle of the room. I can't see the table as there are a lot guys standing around it so I decide to see what it is they are doing. To my surprise the cute young man that was in the shower showing his sweet ass to me was laying on the table and the men around him were touching and caressing him all over. I patiently waited until someone moved on and then moved up to the table as I wanted to get a good feel of this guy. There are still quite a few guys standing around the table so it is a bit hard to even touch the kid but I manage to start caressing his thigh while another guy was buried on his cock and two others were biting and chewing on his nibbles.

Just then a guy leaves from the head of the table and I move quickly into that spot. I gently caress the side of his face and he opens his eyes and gives me a big smile. He then sees my cock and opens his mouth so I gladly lean forward and my cock drop between his lips. He mauls it around for a few moments and then spits it out and I think OK I guess my turn is over. But instead he moves his body forward until his head is now off the end of the table and opens his lips again. I move forward and let my cock slide past his lips and his moans but tries to open his mouth even wider so I push in further and can feel and see my now quivering cock slide into his throat. He chokes just a little and then relaxes and I am able to push completely into his throat. The feeling is unbearable, in a great way, as my cock had never been that deep down a man's throat before and I knew I was going to lose it. The cute guy on the table must have been able to sense it as he brings his arms up and tries to wrap them around my waist so I wouldn't pull out. My cock explodes and as I am unloading cum down his throat his body starts to rock and I see that he is also unloading into another man's mouth.

After I have completed my unload he lets go and I am able to withdraw from his mouth. He smiles up at me real big and then points his eyes to another guy standing there so I gladly move out of the way and head to the shower one more time. Well either there were a lot of really cute guys there that day or I was extremely horny. I am thinking on my way to the shower that perhaps I was done but when I get into the shower there are another couple of cute guys using one shower and kissing away with each other. Well, I was enjoying the view so took my time lathering up and watching the two of them make out. While I was watching one of the guys went to his knees and started sucking the other one. The one being sucked lets his head fall back and I have a great view of his all smooth body. If these boys were even thirty I would be real surprised.

I guess I was day dreaming a bit as all of the sudden I focus again on the boys and the one being sucked is now looking at me with a nice grin. I guess I had been lathering my cock a bit too long as he would look at me and then at my cock. After he did that a few times he looked right into my eyes and would not look away. I took that as a hint and rinsed off and moved over next to him. The guy sucking looked up for a moment but went back onto this other boys cock. As I came up next to him he reached out and pulled my head toward him and planted his lips onto mine. His tongue shot out and parted my lips and tried to find the back of my throat. I am thinking this is hot and let him probe away while I caressed his back and smooth chest. He moans a little and continue to explore in my mouth as he lets his hand drift down to my cock and starts to caress it slowly. I pinched his nipple just a bit harder and he legs out a bigger moan and pulls on my cock even harder.

Well, at that point he had me and I got lost in his mouth until I realize that his hand is no longer on my cock but the other guy had moved over and is now sucking my precum dripping cock. The guy I was kissing then moves down and starts eating out the other guys ass while the sucker is working my cock. After a few moments the guy comes off my cock leaving it very wet and then moves up against the wall face first and then looks back at me with his ass stuck out inviting me to take it. I move in close and ask if he wants a condom and he replies back by taking my cock and placing it at the entrance of his now wet hole. I ask no more questions and with one quick push I lunge all the way into his ass. He lets out a yelp but with a very big grin and then starts pushing and pulling his ass on my cock getting a real nice motion going.

As I am slowly pumping this guys ass the other one comes up from behind me, gets down on his knees, and then leans in and starts lapping my balls and I feel my body jerk with excitement. As I continued to slow fuck this guy the other would occasionally lean in further and taste my cock as it exits the tight hole it is working. After a few moments of this the one kneeling gets up beside the other one and sticks his ass out as well. I pull out and move over to the other boy only to find that he had somehow found time to get some creme rinse and lubed up his own ass. As I got ready to push in he beat me to it and pushed as hard as he could ^&*%^&*^&* my balls to slap his ass. He took it a bit harder than the first guy and winced with pain but didn't let that stop him from beginning regular motion. The first guy then knees behind me and starts tasting my cock and balls like the first guy but he seemed to enjoy it more as he tried to get his tongue into the other guys ass as I am slow fucking him.

After another few minutes go by the guy behind me gets up and plants himself up against the wall again. But this time the guy I am currently slow fucking pulls him between himself and the wall face first. He then pulls his ass out and places his own cock at the entry and then starts to push in. The other guy gives a little resistance but finally gives in and I am now fucking the guy who is fucking the other guy. I pull out partially and let the guy in the middle do all the work. He would push into the guy against the wall and as he would pull out my cock would slide deep into his own ass. Now I had already cum twice before and wasn't sure if it was going to happen again but all of the sudden I could feel a load making its way up to my now purple cock. As I got closer my cock became harder and thicker so the guy I was fucking could since it. He then reached around the guy against the wall and started jacking his cock. Within moments the two of them are moaning and all three of our bodies start to jerk about the same time.

The guy against the wall starts to shoot only to my surprise that another guy had moved in just in time to take his load down his throat. The guy in front of me started to cum and each time he would let out some juice his ass would jerk on my cock. Damn, my cock was erupting like never before and I am now ramming this boys ass only to have my cum start to spit out of his ass. We finally quit shooting and withdraw from each other and I realize that we have an audience and everyone had big smiles on their faces. But it didn't end there as the guy against the wall comes around and starts sucking out the cum I had just left in the other guy and it was very hot to watch. After that everyone left the shower area and the two boys thanked me for participating with them and I responded that I was glad to be a part of it.

So this time I shower up and head out the door back to my hotel. What can I say, I am not the best looking man and not the trimmest, but I do like younger men and am very fortunate that there are a lot of very cute young men who like men like me. :D

post-51876-1255551248_thumb.jpg