Sincere Chaser needs pozzing by end of 2009

I am sure this site is full of timewasters.

I live in Cambridge in the UK.

I am one of those guys who wants to embrace slutdom as my 50s nudge me ever closer to 60. I have no interest in lasting into my 80s, so if I get pozzed and life ends a bit sooner, I'm ok with that.

I'd like to have a conversion weekend or week. I am prepared to travel outside the UK to take multiple loads. You are free to use my body how you like, so long as the loads get deep inside me.

I don't drink and I don't smoke. I want to be with men who don't need a lot of alcohol or drugs to be horny. I might use poppers a bit if that will help to loosen my hole up, but that is all.

So, if there is a group of you out there, please get in touch. ir would be handy if one of you at least had a long dick, so all the loads can be shoved well inside me, but hey, what is most important is that you enjoy breeding another hole. I don't expect affection to necessarily come as part of the pozzing, but it would be welcome if that was possible in addition to the loads.

I am prepared to take some time to get this planned. I a, prepared to pay for the booking of a dungeon or other suitable place if that seems appropriate. Am open to w/s and filth as part of any session - no puke/gob, and verbal rarely turns me on. Work my tits, lash or paddle my ass, administer CBT and you will have me in as hot a state as you could wish. Some photos of any of this would be great, as i have no other photos currently.

I hope to hear from some of you soon. I am SINCERE - I really want my ass to be pozzed, so look forward to hearing from a group of you who will do me.

• 3 weeks later...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT for wanting to get this goddamned virus, live with 3-7 pills a day for the rest of your life. never know when the shits are going to kick in and take a few days from you, even the common cold could lead to pneumonia and kill you even sooner. Hope you have good PRIVATE insurance, I don't want to have my taxes pay for YOUR STUPIDITY.

Thanks a lot for making the gay community look even dumber than the average american thinks they are. F*cking IDIOT!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT for wanting to get this goddamned virus, live with 3-7 pills a day for the rest of your life. never know when the shits are going to kick in and take a few days from you, even the common cold could lead to pneumonia and kill you even sooner. Hope you have good PRIVATE insurance, I don't want to have my taxes pay for YOUR STUPIDITY.

Thanks a lot for making the gay community look even dumber than the average american thinks they are. F*cking IDIOT!!!

I really don't understand why your're a member of a bareback site, which actively - and rightly - promotes raw sex if this is your view. Anyone who has gone to the trouble of finding the site and registering must want bareback and can't but know that the chances are they'll end up pos. What then is so bad about actually wanting to be pozzed, as opposed to simply taking the significant risk of ending up that way.

Speaking for myself, like SC I'm 50's - also bi and married - but want nothing more than to be fucked raw as often and hard as possible and to end uo poz. to me its the ultimate reflection of my sexuality and desires, and will release me into a world of completely uninhibited sex

I AM POZ, so is my partner, but wanting this is STUPID, STUPID can you hear me!!! if you end up with it well, whatever, I too LOVE BB but being dumb enough to seek out this bug is just plain ole DUMB! and since you are married, does your wife know about your desire to end her life early??? Yes, I live with this every day, but I would NEVER intentionally infect anyone, espically someone I claim to love, with this. I have often thought of suicide just to prevent that form happening. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Thank you for your views.

You need not worry about your taxes - I live in the UK.

If you object so much to posts such as mine, which was hardly unique, I don't know why you don't focus your rage on the Webmaster here, or contact any other body that could in some way influence whether sites as this one continue to provide opportunities for folk to advertise for BB sex, whether that is Pos/Pos,Neg/Neg orPos/Neg.

We can all come across people who express views that annoy/upset us, in a whole range of subjects. I would have thought that a site such as this one has to practice respect all round.

I certainly was not aiming to upset anyone. I was making the type of post that I have seen on this site many times. I apologise if I have upset anyone else.

Happy fucking, y'all however you do it, and whoever you do it with

• 3 years later...

Take 3-7 pills a day? WRONG. I take one pill.

Get the shits and loose three days? WRONG again. NO, I never got the shits from the pills. Yes, with IBS I have had some issues, but that was before I was even poz. And Imodium takes care of that.

Common cold could lead to pneumonia? WRONG. I've been poz for almost a decade, and with taking the meds, and keeping my VL low/CD4's over 1,000 (which is better than some people who are HIV Neg.) I don't get the average cold.

Seems like you need to be more educated bud. I'm not saying getting poz is wonderful, but stop spreading doom and gloom. Newly poz guys who would see this could get real depressed, or even worse, kill their selves, when in all reality, having HIV has been easier for me to take care of, than Diabetes. And if that sounds crazy to you, tell that to the health department woman who gave me my Western Blot test. She said she had diabetes and had to care very carefully for it, lest she goes into a diabetic comma, and poss. die, so she'd rather have HIV. Since getting HIV, diabetes (which runs in my family) got me also. I've come close to death twice with Diabetes, but never once with HIV.